realityarts is offline Member

Young Babes & Older Guys

Hey, I'm not that young - though told I look it - but the young girls just seem to be drawn to me. I'm not saying they all do, but a significant amount of them in the gym and elsewhere. I wonder if they know that I'm a couple decades older...

So, what's your experience with this? Do a lot of younger (18-20...) girls really like older guys? I know it has a lot to do with what an older guy looks and acts like...

What's your experience and/or thoughts on this?

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I think they look at us as novelties....so different from their lardass Dads. Plus they may have heard how older men are considerate love makers...not like the little rabbits that hit'em hard...and done real fast...then run.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i got an older workout partner whos 30, he's always baggin chicks that are between 20-25, while my ass at 22 is still trying to figuer out how he does it, but i gotta say when i grow my beard out and i have a light full man chew i get noticed by the ladies a little more

Hard Head is offline Member
    $$$$

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    You sound like your bragging a little! I'm flattered with this too. Yet, it doesn't go to my head!

Luckily for me I also look to be in my mid twenties (although I'm about to turn 37). I fear that one day my age is going to catch up with me. My friends have all these wrinkles under there eyes and one of them even complains of having little desire for sex. I hope that never happens to me!

I'm more attracted to woman my age or older. I have to be able to talk to them and also I have more confidence that they won't get drawn in and hurt because after all they're supposed to be "big girls" now. Then again, under certain circumstances the heat of the moment can lead to that unexpected youthful encounter. It's been known to happen. In fact, I suspect it will happen this summer because with the thought that my age will catch up with me and these youngsters will eventually lose interest, I might as well take advantage while I still can or I may regret it later.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Hey, I'm not that young - though told I look it - but the young girls just seem to be drawn to me. I'm not saying they all do, but a significant amount of them in the gym and elsewhere. I wonder if they know that I'm a couple decades older...

So, what's your experience with this? Do a lot of younger (18-20...) girls really like older guys? I know it has a lot to do with what an older guy looks and acts like...

What's your experience and/or thoughts on this?

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I Love Them All...

It's good to be a man!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i like older women... like a really hot 25-55 year old lady...

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I Love Them All...

It's good to be a man!
    Yes sirrrrrrr

jackedmofo is offline New Member
    Its about social programming. For one they are not supposed to like the older guy (tabu) they know he is secure with his life (usually more stable) and older guys do not tend to lust over women the same way we did when we were younger. When you lean into something with lust you will scare them off. I am not saying do not be agressive,because I am extremely aggressive. I am saying you cant approach women with an attitude of high lust from get go, it gets in the way and doesnt allow you much versatility in the exchange. When you get them into bed then turn the lust up to 11 and rip the knob off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    You sound like your bragging a little! I'm flattered with this too. Yet, it doesn't go to my head!

I'm more attracted to woman my age or older. I have to be able to talk to them and also I have more confidence that they won't get drawn in and hurt because after all they're supposed to be "big girls" now. Then again, under certain
    I'm far from bragging. I too feel flattered. It's nice to feel good about this...

I've got to say, I really like looking and thinking about being with the younger women. But I need to be with a mature woman (who still knows how to be young). There's just too much for both (young girl and older guy) to deal with in the young/old relationship.

It sure gets my T-furnace going!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    who said anything about young/old relation, just PnD* her...

*PnD = pump n dump

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I hear that. Sometimes it works for a while too. Where you become buddies and you feel great adoration and affection. When I was thirty two I had a fling with two girls still in their teens (19 and 18). That seems boderline perverted right? I'm still in touch with one of them today. But on a few other occasions, I recall the awkwardness of sensing a significant age gap. I brought out this one girl - she seemed really cute and bubbly but in a short time it becomes clear that the maturity difference was too great. There's quite a difference between mental and chronological age. The latter is arbitrary in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    I'm far from bragging. I too feel flattered. It's nice to feel good about this...

I've got to say, I really like looking and thinking about being with the younger women. But I need to be with a mature woman (who still knows how to be young). There's just too much for both (young girl and older guy) to deal with in the young/old relationship.

It sure gets my T-furnace going!

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    Is it because they think it`s the last time every time so they fcuk like crazy??

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear that. Sometimes it works for a while too. Where you become buddies and you feel great adoration and affection. When I was thirty two I had a fling with two girls still in their teens (19 and 18). That seems boderline perverted right? I'm still in touch with one of them today. But on a few other occasions, I recall the awkwardness of sensing a significant age gap. I brought out this one girl - she seemed really cute and bubbly but in a short time it becomes clear that the maturity difference was too great. There's quite a difference between mental and chronological age. The latter is arbitrary in my experience.
    I'm like that too. I just have nothing to talk about with the young ones. It's funny though, I seem to have a lot of pull with them at the intial stage. But after a few minutes of convo- I'm out of touch with their young world. I work evenings, so I don't watch popular TV. I'm not into pop music, so that's out.
    Me >>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<< 18-25 year old women.

But on a few other occasions, I recall the awkwardness of sensing a significant age gap. I brought out this one girl - she seemed really cute and bubbly but in a short time it becomes clear that the maturity difference was too great. There's quite a difference between mental and chronological age. The latter is arbitrary in my experience.
    Yes, I had a similar experience. I hooked up with a younger girl (19) for a while and it was great in the beginning. I knew it was destined for failure, but I was eager to enjoy whatever I could get out of it.

Our worlds were very different. But man she was so hot. I just couldn't get enough. But, I grew tired of raising her, and she probably would have grown tired of being raised.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    I used to think the same, but younger ones are much better bro. You can train them. Older one are already set in there ways, and they aint gonna budge.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i'm 30 and i tend to go for guys a bit younger but not because i can train them.. i just find them more attractive..

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    $$$$
    i think you ALL have over-looked this.

the question has already been answered

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    even when guys age , we can still get younger girls , itjustworks that way, it is our advantage,, hook up with them enjoy, just dont m,ary them,girls 23 an under are just capital T trouble

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    im 22 and date highschool girls does that count ???

DBflash21 is offline Member
    The way I look at it... if there's grass on the field...play ball!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    The way I look at it... if there's grass on the field...play ball!!!
    yeah, if their feet touch the floor when they are taking a p1ss, its ok.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    heres the rule gentleman - (women get screwed here)

As men get older, they look more attractive (the eyes, slight bit lines in the face, a bit of gray hair, confidence.. they all tell 'stories' so to speak)

As women get older, they become significantly less attractive (even there attitute, they carry around this "im an independant tough women, thats why i'm not married or in a relationship, i'm too REAL for yall! :|" + they get fat)

of course, attitude changes everything, as this theory is based off generalities, if a women has an exceptional sense of humour, interpesonal skills, intelligence, and carries themselves as a women - they're hot rate SKYROCKETS! (this is there only saving grace, other than that, the 'newer models' are always preferred ... damn that's an a$shole thing to say

to summerize, women are attracted to men, older men typically fit the masculine discription
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 03-01-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Thread Information