Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

Bicycle Question...21" is that adult or kid size?

Buying a cheap road bike for the summer from walmart.. couldnt find the model in the store, so ordering online..

26" Mens' Kent GMC Denali Road Bike for $147 is what i'm shooting for.

QUESTION is 26".. i dont want to order a kid bike or something, what is 26" i'm 6'2" .....

Did some research 26" is the size of the wheels, should be ok, ORDERED TIME.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Kent GMC Denali Road Bike
    ROFL...what?????

umm if its a mens I would say if it was for a boy they would say so...walmart owns several urls for the customers that cant even spell...so they wont mislead you

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    nothing wrong with getting a less expensive bike the start off with, but i'd suggest going to a local bike shop or higher end sporting good store and getting sized. they will do it for free, and you might get a deal on a better quality bike. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Chookster
    nothing wrong with getting a less expensive bike the start off with, but i'd suggest going to a local bike shop or higher end sporting good store and getting sized. they will do it for free, and you might get a deal on a better quality bike. good luck
    tnx this is all part of the master plan to save money for a new ride by september.

I always get rides from my friends anyways, as no one likes riding in my 96' z-28 lol It also needs inspection sticker this month which it will fail due to o2 sensor being bad etc.. and overheats during the summer easy, thing is in scary shape. I'm not putting money into it.

my place of work is 2 blocks down, i can uninsure the camaro plus what i save on gas money.. is an extra $200+ a month easy.

ride the bike to work..
    I'm putting aside 2000 a month right now for the car, and am looking to pretty much completely pay in cash for a brand new Tiburon with lots of options or maybe a TC by september.

Thread Information