Thread: Woah woah WTF??

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    if SC is the sheriff are you a deputy

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Swole is the sheriff of AR

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sad bastards.......................................gla d you are well mate but this is just fvckin sick........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Ashton Kutcher would be please...

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    dude, thats some sorry shit as a former soldier that really gets under my skin. i poured out a little liquer for you bro.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chookster
    dude, thats some sorry shit as a former soldier that really gets under my skin. i poured out a little liquer for you bro.

Well go on the ground a lick it back up.

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    Good to see that u are alive brother who ever played that prank slit his throat bro

vacarski is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore
    I think after Vandoo said he was reporting it someone started to shit bricks.........

agreed

This whole thing is bullshit. I'm inclined to ban all three people involved.

But I'm going to sit on my decision for 24hrs. I'm pissed, and hugely disappointed at this.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

But I'm going to sit on my decision for 24hrs. I'm pissed, and hugely disappointed at this.
    Yes, none of it adds up and they all have a part to play it seems. Why would Chemically Assisted make the thread about him being killed if they were fishing together or whatever he said? And like Manwhore pointed out, now Cornerback signs on after not being on for who knows how long. And like I said before, they came on to steroid .com to square away his shit when they found out he was dead...who the hell is really concerned about an internet forum when their friend passes away. Like ya C_B is dead, we better get on steroid.com and square away all his shit.

BOUNCER, Im sure you will do whats right.

-Bino

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

Bouncer is upset no one died

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and what reallly pisssees me off.. is MY attention for having a HERNIA has been put on HOLD for someone who DIED!

DAMIT FOLKS i have a HERNIA that is worse than dying just ask barlow!
    his hernia made him want to commit suicide!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I always thought this dude looked like too much of a bad ass in that pic to get Killed. I figure he's prolly Imortal, . Glad you're not dead bro.

On a side note it was awesome to see the amount of respect peoplehad for CB when they heard of his death. Things like that make me proud to be a member here!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Bouncer is upset no one died
    Oh please

Guys, this is alittle more serious than some of you are giving credit for. AR.com genuinely does have members serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we've members who've got family and friends serving too.

This load of crap has cast doubt on every goddamn hardluck story we're going to read here, be it from Iraq or in peoples personal lives. This is one of the reasons I don't get involved in alot of the personal drama around here, I've seen too much of it come to this for various reasons.

This is the third death I've seen being blown out of the water. First was a member from ************.com when I was there (natty anabolic ) then it was 'Canes4Ever' here (we disproved his suicide pretty quickly) and now this crap.

There are too many genuinely good people here on AR.com and its this that these cock suckers rely upon to spread their shit.

This leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, and it should do with everyone else here too.

This is the 3rd 'Fake your death' thread i've seen here on A.R.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    This is the 3rd 'Fake your death' thread i've seen here on A.R.

Pretty retarded isn't it!.

I mean, how does this make Tai feel, and him being brain dead!.

News on rybee10

LMAO!! Remember this anyone?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Pretty retarded isn't it!.

I mean, how does this make Tai feel, and him being brain dead!.
    TAI MAD!! GRRrr faking a death is almost as bad as a woman faking an orgasm!

Thank god no woman has ever faked an orgasm w/ me!!!
    EDIT:
    ROFL actually they havent.. BY GOD they let me know when i didnt get them off

tai failure

funnymanchuck is offline New Member
    potent

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys, this is alittle more serious than some of you are giving credit for. AR.com genuinely does have members serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we've members who've got family and friends serving too.

This load of crap has cast doubt on every goddamn hardluck story we're going to read here, be it from Iraq or in peoples personal lives. This is one of the reasons I don't get involved in alot of the personal drama around here, I've seen too much of it come to this for various reasons.

This is the third death I've seen being blown out of the water. First was a member from ************.com when I was there (natty anabolic ) then it was 'Canes4Ever' here (we disproved his suicide pretty quickly) and now this crap.

There are too many genuinely good people here on AR.com and its this that these cock suckers rely upon to spread their shit.

This leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, and it should do with everyone else here too.
    well said.

This must have been the sickest joke I have seen during my days around here.

Chemically Assisted & Safety#22 are banned and Cornerback is suspended pending further investigation and consideraation.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, these are the views of more than just one Moderator, steroid .com doesn't work like that.

-BOUNCER

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Chemically Assisted & Safety#22 are banned and Cornerback is suspended pending further investigation and consideraation.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, these are the views of more than just one Moderator, steroid .com doesn't work like that.

-BOUNCER
    I have no prob with that. Fukum!

OG

-BOUNCER
    You've got some big fukking balls, banning SAS operators?!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    mad props to all the mods and vets, i now understand how you guys are literally the structure that prevents some of the largest informational databases on the net from collapsing under stupidty.. much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You've got some big fukking balls, banning SAS operators?!

All joking aside you wouldn't believe the amount of disappointment I'm feeling over this whole thing. Normally I ban someone who openly sources or something very serious like that. But this is different, this sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

I'm not even sure 'Matt' was real now, and I thought he was a cool guy from our chats on MSN IM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    C_B seemed like a cool guy from what I remembered from like last July to September when he posted occasionally

All joking aside you wouldn't believe the amount of disappointment I'm feeling over this whole thing. Normally I ban someone who openly sources or something very serious like that. But this is different, this sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

I'm not even sure 'Matt' was real now, and I thought he was a cool guy from our chats on MSN IM.
    I would think an individual of his caliber wouldn't even think of pulling this shit. "I had to listen to my buddy choke on his own blood!" Major letdown

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    So he lives? I read that thread, and was heartbroken, but now im happy that he is okay. And i'de rather it be a fuked up prank than real, however this is so messed up, I'de like to see an asswhooping.

Glad to see you're still kicking!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore
    CB did you just happen to sign on today out of the blue????????
    i know. wtf

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    ggod point Manwhore, kinda weird how just a few days after all these dedicaytions came pouring in that he just happens to pop up on the board, someone wanna raise the bullsh1t flag please.

Now for whoever pulled this gay fvcking prank... grow the fvck up you ass tart, think this is funny when there are actuall members on here who are really losing friends and family due to the war, you are fvcked up and i hope i dont ever run into you in person or talk to you again on the board cause if you are deprasved enough to pull something like this on the board i am afraid to think of what you might try in real life. good bye loser.

same here

LX-1 is offline Banned
    ban.

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    ban.
    ban them all. wtf who gets access to your password. COME ON MAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information