taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I get pissed when I see C
    its a rich person thing

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u know what i see.. either
    A) fat people w/ fat people
    B) REALLY FAT PERSON w/ REALLY SKINNY PERSON!
    C) ugly over weight guy w/ extreme hottie...
    weird trends but very true.
    yeah when i see letter C i want commit random acts of violence.....lots of violence....

chest6 is offline Banned
    its a rich person thing
    blah whered u get that from

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    i Love chics with fat boobies

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    blah whered u get that from
    kuz around here its always the RICH peoples that have that type of assimilation going on...

i guess rich people look more prestigous when they fat?

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member

chest6 is offline Banned
    kuz around here its always the RICH peoples that have that type of assimilation going on...

i guess rich people look more prestigous when they fat?
    I guess I see that a lot too. Rich fatties

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatdaddy
    thats some funny shit.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    When i showed pics to my sister out of muscle & fitness magazine (jay cutler, ronnie, etc) she said that it was 'sick' and not attractive at all.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    When i showed pics to my sister out of muscle & fitness magazine (jay cutler, ronnie, etc) she said that it was 'sick' and not attractive at all.
    It's funny because i think i don't look muscular fully clothed.. i think i can come off on the thin side..

So i almost feel like i have to warn someone if i date them.. "u do know i have some muscle "

I don't want it to be a shock..Sommer is cool because i ain't wearing anything.. but winter it's cold

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    Hey Ive seen some hot guys with fat chicks too...it happens. But yeah, a lot of girls "date down". Sometimes really pretty girls like dating not so attractive guys because it calms fears of their guy cheating/straying, finding someone more attractive...etc. Its an insecurity thing. Same way some girls dont' want to date a guy who's "prettier" than them.

For the record Im not one of these chicks, but I know it happens. Personally, I want me a hottie who's as of a gym rat as I am

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, first of all.. Yea this happens to me all the time i'll talk about wanting to get bigger and cutting body fat and i already have like 6% tops and i get the "you'll be gross thing" yea gross till you see my 8 pac clear as day. Second, Cardio Kitten wow if i had a nickle for every time i saw someone as beautiful as you i'd have 5 cents.. and third how do fat people get so fat? Like wouldn't you wake up one day lookin the mirror and be like.. WTF?!?!, i gotta do something about this.. I see no reason for someone to actually get over weight unless they want to or really just don't care, but the people that get sad about it piss me off

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    and third how do fat people get so fat? Like wouldn't you wake up one day lookin the mirror and be like.. WTF?!?!, i gotta do something about this.. I see no reason for someone to actually get over weight unless they want to or really just don't care, but the people that get sad about it piss me off
    I have problems understanding this too......granted i was fat once, but i figured out in 7th grade i didn't want to be that way and i fixed it.....i don't understand how people just live with it......i'd have shot myself a long time ago

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I'm tellin you.. Like if you hate how you look, don't eat a whole freakin pizza in one sitting and actually get off your ass and do something! I mean for real a body that is used to like 5,000 cals a day of just shit food and no cardio.. How hard could it honestly be to loose the fat with a healthy diet and alittle working out.. just like walking down the street for half a mile, Even just changing your diet would prob help.. god i'm pissed now, dear good have alittle self control just put down the Mcdonalds and walk away.. just walk away damnit!! WALK

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    But I love PIZZA! Every Sunday! Large with extra cheese, pepperoni on top! Really I do! I can t give it up!

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten
    Hey Ive seen some hot guys with fat chicks too...it happens. But yeah, a lot of girls "date down". Sometimes really pretty girls like dating not so attractive guys because it calms fears of their guy cheating/straying, finding someone more attractive...etc. Its an insecurity thing. Same way some girls dont' want to date a guy who's "prettier" than them.

For the record Im not one of these chicks, but I know it happens. Personally, I want me a hottie who's as of a gym rat as I am

Baby Girl! I got your Hottie! and Im in the gym 6 days a week! Come on down lets work out together!!!

Just kidding!!! Its Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten

yep like me and my ex wife bless her heart .. she got fat on me

AND NO THAT IS NOT THE REASON I LEFT HER im not that evil

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    yep like me and my ex wife bless her heart .. she got fat on me

AND NO THAT IS NOT THE REASON I LEFT HER im not that evil
    LOL. I bet it was

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    LOL. I bet it was
    it wasnt THE reason anyhow

Cardio Kitten is offline Female Member
    ooo ouch.

I dunno I mean, I think if someone in a relationship, male or female, totally lets themself go, that's a lack of respect for your partner. I mean, if you're not taking care of your body and your appearance, just your general self, you can't be the best wife/husband, boyfriend/girlfriend that you could be.

Like if your personal self is a mess, chances are other areas of your life are too. I think so. The way people perceive you affects your job, social life, everything, and this includes appearance.

Not to mention your sex life is going to die if you let yourself go...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I get that shit all the time. People say the look sick and shit but then again they want to look like them too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    and third how do fat people get so fat? Like wouldn't you wake up one day lookin the mirror and be like.. WTF?!?!, i gotta do something about this.. I see no reason for someone to actually get over weight unless they want to or really just don't care, but the people that get sad about it piss me off
    Exactly. I'm 15% right now and I can hardly stand it much longer til I start cutting. I got up to 18-20 last October and I couldn't stand looking at myself and I just wanted to go run 10 miles

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    "...that's soooo gross!" lmao...oh, well, guess I wanna be gross then...
    here we go this should stir it up, but personally i think ronnie is disgusting...i think he looks horrbile next to jay and gustavo..they look good ronnie give the mean to disgusting..sorry for the rant its just i dont see why everyone thinks he looks so good

i should correct myself..he look gross now i think he looks bad he used to look good like 4 years ago and is getting worse IMHO
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 03-24-2006 at 08:39 PM.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    I have the calendar on my wall.. get the same thing
    lol i have that same calendar mizfit!

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    I remembered when my brother was selling a baseball card to this fat person (dealer) at the flea market (450+lbs) he was telling him what do u want for it while he was eating pretzels wit nacho cheese and when my brotha was bout to offer he dropped the card in the nacho cheese dip and fatty picked it up and sucked the cheese off the card wit his mouth ...... , gross then my brother was so disgusted so he said just give me $5 he didnt want it back .
    Last edited by Stackt007; 03-24-2006 at 09:22 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha damn fatties..I would have punched him in the gut so hard it would have actually protruded through his fat and hurt him

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    When I buy tuna at walmart I walk in there with a gas powered weed wacker and mutilate the fat peoples faces that get in my way...I can see their bloody jaw bone ask me why Im so mean...I say "you should have seen my childhood" and walk away like: bwahahahahhahhaahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahaha

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'm always reading muscle mag's (MD, Flex, Muscle and Fiction, etc) and everytime someone sees me reading it, they point to a picture of Ronnie or Jay, or Gunter, whoever is on the cover or ad or whatever and is like, ewwww thats so gross your not gonna look like that are you? haha i think its classic.

"Yeah I'm gonna look like a top pro in just a few weeks, i've started a cycle of Kre-Akalyn, watch out"
    lmao yep i got a similar response like that in my college success class. everyone started asking me questions and im like shit leave me alone.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    lol i have that same calendar mizfit!
    But i think it's more expected of a male

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackt007
    I remembered when my brother was selling a baseball card to this fat person (dealer) at the flea market (450+lbs) he was telling him what do u want for it while he was eating pretzels wit nacho cheese and when my brotha was bout to offer he dropped the card in the nacho cheese dip and fatty picked it up and sucked the cheese off the card wit his mouth ...... , gross then my brother was so disgusted so he said just give me $5 he didnt want it back .
    ahh haha the desire to be fat is strong in that one!

when i read that i think of Comic Book buy from the Simpsons haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information