2 weeks left until I can get back in the gym!!!

I'm chomping at the bit here to get back into bodybuilding!! I've been in the fire academy for the past couple months, and I only have 2 wks left to go. At first I really tried to stay in the gym and eat good, but it seemed almost impossible to do with my schedule and studying. So I just decided to live life and chill the past couple months until this is over with. I mean, I've gone to the gym here and there to try to keep some kind of strength, but its so hard to stay motivated with it because of all of this. But I've realized something from this for sure, and that is I cannot see how people can live like this and be happy. I've been so ****ing miserable eating like a normal person and not getting in the gym. There is no way in hell I'd go the rest of my life like this. Just glad its almost over with!!!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    yeah me too...the normies sicken me...with their 3 meals a day...and 10 minute rest between sets...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    a few months ago I fvked up my shoulder. Couldn't lift, it sucked. yah, I agree I don't know how people live eating crap food, whatever, whenever they want.

good luck with the academy

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with acadamey. Fire fighters around here aren't piss tested after they're done with probation.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    yeah me too...the normies sicken me...with their 3 meals a day...and 10 minute rest between sets...
    Yeah, stupid normies and there hour lunch breaks and thats it during the day

Thread Information