solid-d is offline Member

I just cant help it, Im not a 'nice guy' anymore. Im too Jelious(relationships)

I had a serious relationship with this girl for 6months.. yea 6months isnt that long but we saw each other almost everyday.. Well I was way too nice to her, treated her way too good.. Never got too mad at her. And she fell in love with me very fast.. But outcome is that she cheated and I was not happy(still have no proof and she still denies it but admited to it when she was drunk and we were in a fight).. After we were broken up she wanted me back.. I said no, to give her time to think about what she done.. I seen her at the bar with her ex, and called her after and was at a party with him and his friends.. I called her a dirty slut that cant keep her legs closed.. Well I seen her at the bar 2 weeks after and I was ready to kick the shit out of all/any of the guys she was talking too.. now Im so jelous of her talking to guys... Now Im starting to talk to another girl, and she saw an old friend and hung out with him.. Now I get those same jeliously mood and wanna threating him.. whats wrong with me.. do i need to be single for a few months for this to go away, or am i doomed

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Man, that and you smokin' weed/drug test for the new job must have you stressed!

I would immediately forget the female exists and go on w/your life. Quite simply, the clock is ticking, the world is still moving, and you have no time to be stagnant.

Not only is 6 months no time at all really, it's evident the relationship will be about as productive as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

~SC~

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    go here http://www.fastseduction.com/chat.shtml
    join the chat as guest, if you need any type of advice from people who have dedicated thier whole lives to understanding this shit, youll find it there.. and a word of advice, if they flame you, sign off and and go back on tommorow at a different time.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah u need to get past that feeling bro.
    Ok u're angry, and mad, ok fine..
    u know why right?

There is nothing more to it.
    now onto the next feeling..
    like happy cause u eat something delicious for example.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Or keep her on the side like a small order of fries.

If you finish your main course (burger) and want more, then you have it.

~SC~

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I had a serious relationship with this girl for 6months.. yea 6months isnt that long but we saw each other almost everyday.. Well I was way too nice to her, treated her way too good.. Never got too mad at her. And she fell in love with me very fast.. But outcome is that she cheated and I was not happy(still have no proof and she still denies it but admited to it when she was drunk and we were in a fight).. After we were broken up she wanted me back.. I said no, to give her time to think about what she done.. I seen her at the bar with her ex, and called her after and was at a party with him and his friends.. I called her a dirty slut that cant keep her legs closed.. Well I seen her at the bar 2 weeks after and I was ready to kick the shit out of all/any of the guys she was talking too.. now Im so jelous of her talking to guys... Now Im starting to talk to another girl, and she saw an old friend and hung out with him.. Now I get those same jeliously mood and wanna threating him.. whats wrong with me.. do i need to be single for a few months for this to go away, or am i doomed

this is human nature bro. im sorry you have to go through this kind of thing. i think the best thing to do is to avoid your ex girl. you're not with her, so you shouldn't hurt yourself tripping over what shes up to.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    dude......if she cheated ........what the hell are you stressing mybe it hurts cuase you had alot of feelings for her but dude dont give the chick another thought ............NOT WORTH YOUR PAIN......just realize you whe're single before meeting her and i bet you whe're happy and it's gunna pass......but you showing her that your hurting for her ....your giving her a leash with your balls at the end for her to do what she wants with you so move on ...........You want to make her feel like WTF .....Wish her luck on her new relationship....that shows your a great guy and that you are so over her .......

it goes something like this...

1. if u're miserable, shes gonna be happy, dating other guys etc.. while u're jelous whatever

or..

2. if u're happy, shes gonna be miserable, like u are now.

so flip the script....
    get over the emotion u accept them, u understand them, now onto next shit..
    u see her again, u think about how u actually feel at the moment, not how u felt about her when she did the wrong..

this way, u're happy,... she sees n senses it, she becomes miserable..

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Man, that and you smokin' weed/drug test for the new job must have you stressed!

I would immediately forget the female exists and go on w/your life. Quite simply, the clock is ticking, the world is still moving, and you have no time to be stagnant.

Not only is 6 months no time at all really, it's evident the relationship will be about as productive as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

~SC~

AGREED! well said swole

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    it goes something like this...

1. if u're miserable, shes gonna be happy, dating other guys etc.. while u're jelous whatever

or..

2. if u're happy, shes gonna be miserable, like u are now.

so flip the script....
    get over the emotion u accept them, u understand them, now onto next shit..
    u see her again, u think about how u actually feel at the moment, not how u felt about her when she did the wrong..

this way, u're happy,... she sees n senses it, she becomes miserable..

this is true too....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Number one if you got hurt.. damn right you need time to heal.

you barely know this new girl and you know what your doing? the animosity you felt towards the first one is all coming out.. you are labeling her or punishing her for what your ex did to you.

This isn't only not fair to yourself, but it's not fair to anyone you chose to take into your life at this time.

You need to step back and evaluate why you feel the way you do. Focus on yourself for a bit and don't move on till you mind is at ease.

I don't think you should forget about women, but forget about anything serious. Hun try to relax and have fun and figure out where your at before you move on to another "project" (woman).

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I know it hurts and all, even tho 6 months isn't a lot of time, I know you can develop strong feelings...

but let her go, don't go to bars where she might be, dont' call her or take her calls, etc. take things slow w/this new girl, hang w/ your friends, hit the gym hard, you'll be fine.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    As tough as it is let it go man, you think she as happy with those fools as you made her?!?!?!

Dont get yourself into any serious relationships either, you seem like you at a point where you really vunerable.

And when she tries to get back to you, pretend like there was never any chemistry between you two, harmless spite.

good luck, and dont get thrown in jail over some fag talking to your ex!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Or keep her on the side like a small order of fries.

If you finish your main course (burger) and want more, then you have it.

~SC~
    haha thats what im talking about.. yea bro listen to what every1 is telling you.. I KNOW it hurts and stuff, but think about it? do you really want to be with a girl like that? if she did it once she will do it again.. show her you dont care at all.. dont call, text, email, nothing.. good luck bro

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the fun of being in a relationship and falling in love......

She's moved on, now it's your turn....

You have to stick to your guns and be tough. Kicking someones ass won't get you anywhere. Trying to control your emotions around her will be the toughest shit you've ever dealt with. This takes a strong man to do that. Good Luck

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i had a bad case of the green eyed monster years ago(first serious relationship) wasnt very pleasant(nothing violent)it twists you up big time,very unhealthy.i decided to take control of that s@@t and vowed id never be like that again as my father is the jealous type,didnt do him any good either.right now im as chilled as f@@k never get jealous,guess im just settled now,a little older and wiser me thinks.so i think you def need to move on and put some space between you both so you can "heal".

Temptation is offline Female Member
    The girl who cheated on you... was she your first serious relationship?

solid-d is offline Member
    she wasnt my first serious relationship, but the most serious... Oh and last night she was tx me that she misses me, that she wants me to call her today, that she was a little upset that i didnt bother to see her since.. Oh but I did fall suspect to telling her I missed her for 3 weeks.. she replyed, 'missed? what you dont anymore'

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Forget them both and do some casual dating. In the mean time get a banana split.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You have got to get her out of your mind. She's already cheated on you once. If you get back together with her, she will do it again. It's not worth it. There are TONS of nice women out there. Let this one go. You'll find someone who will treat you properly.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yah keep this one at bay and move on

1819 is offline Senior Member
    she wasnt my first serious relationship, but the most serious... Oh and last night she was tx me that she misses me, that she wants me to call her today, that she was a little upset that i didnt bother to see her since.. Oh but I did fall suspect to telling her I missed her for 3 weeks.. she replyed, 'missed? what you dont anymore'
    she's playin ya dude. you and probably a few others. forget and move on. do not get mad at the guys she's talkin to. if ya think you feel bad now imagine how you'll feel if you pick a fight with someone not at fault and he beats your a**. dont sweat it. chicks are everywhere.

she thinks she got u by the ballz. and is havin fun with you.
    your best bet is to text message her, u won tickets for 3 to hawaii for 2 weeks LOL c-ya! LOL

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah that shit sucks bro, but then again everyone have to go through that to learn something for next time. **** her man just ignore the shit outta here, if she calls u dont answer, if she txt u dont answer. I know its hard but u gotta do that, there is nothing more annoying than when someone ignores u lol. this thread brings back memories, lol i remember she txt me and was like "yeah and i have cancer and it might not be cureable (if thats a word)" and the weird thing when i got the msg "goodbye my lover" was playing on mtv lol, anyway i just msg her back saying "well goodluck with ur life, what you have left of it i mean", it was evil but got the job done. dude my point is ignore her dont get a new girl until you have fully healed justbe with ur mates, get laid, party, hit the gym, things that make u feel happy. good luck bro

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    Try meeting a girl that dont party..

Thread Information