Thread: B12 Shots..CoA?

Butterfly23GrL is offline Female Member

Question B12 Shots..CoA?

Hey - I was wondering what people's opinions are on taking B12 shots...dosage/frequency?

Also, I wanted to know what the difference is between this product and other B12 products? Here is the description:

Cyanocobalamine

B12: HUMAN GRADE (Sterile)

30ml at 1000mcg/ml

Vitamin B12 is necessary for the formation of blood corpuscles, nerve sheaths and various proteins. It is also involved in fat and carbohydrate metabolism and is essential for growth. Adenosylcobalamin is the coenzyme for isomerization of 1-methylmalonyl coenzyme A to succinyl Co A (an important reaction in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism) and in ribonucleotide reduction (which provides building blocks for DNA synthesis). Reactions involving methylcobalamin include biosynthesis of methionine, methane and acetate. There is evidence that vitamin B12 is required in the synthesis of folate polyglutamates (active coenzymes required in the formation of nerve tissue) and in the regeneration of folic acid during red blood cell formation.

Thanks!!!!

p.s. I posted this in the supplement section as well. Just wasn't sure which one would get a faster response so if you need to delete this from the AR lounge, i understand =)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hey you might get a better repsonse in the other forums.. diet or supplements

aa-i_ns is offline Banned
    b12 good!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard anything that proves it makes a difference. I shoot once or twice a week and take a B-100 oral vitamin just in case.
    You can cut your gear with it too if you're having pain issues.

Thread Information