Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Teabagger is offline Senior Member

gonna kill something tomorrow!!!

That's right. Heading out at 0 dark early with quads, guns, and beer!!! Life is good. Get set up before sunrise and call the puppies in (coyotes) for what they think is breakfast then.....................bam!!! .223 is what's for breakfast.Drink some good hot strong coffee, then after the sun is up and it starts to warm up....throw down a frosty one....it don't get no better

Who's with me????

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    That's right. Heading out at 0 dark early with quads, guns, and beer!!! Life is good. Get set up before sunrise and call the puppies in (coyotes) for what they think is breakfast then.....................bam!!! .223 is what's for breakfast.Drink some good hot strong coffee, then after the sun is up and it starts to warm up....throw down a frosty one....it don't get no better

Who's with me????

guns and beer? life doesn't get any better than that. but imo, i dont really like killing things. i used to do it alot, and i feel pretty guilty about it now. btw, i thought that .223 caliber wasn't legal to hunt with cause its a relativly small slug.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dunno, I'd rather be in the gym than operating a 4 wheeler drunk while shooting coyotes who aren't doing anything to me.

I just never understood senseless killing.

Everyone has a right to choose their sport however, so happy hunting.

~SC~

naw....223 is a great varmint/predator round. .223 is what civilians call the 5.56 NATO round for the M16. Each state has different laws though. With the right shot placement it would bring down an Elk...but I would never try it. Ya know Tren after I got back from being overseas in a little military conflict I did not hunt for probably 15 years. I felt after hunting men with guns, hunting unarmed animals seemed senseless, and unsporting. I used to say I would begin hunting again when the animals were armed with firearm....well...I have come to understand....again....if there weren't hunters to thin out herds and keep predators and varmints in check our wildlife would become unbalanced. Too few predators and the animals overpopulate and end up starving....too many predators and they kill off prey animals, overpopulate, and then starve. I feel a quick clean death is preferable to dying of sickness and starvation. Hell I feel that way about me as well. Its important to be a good steward of the land. So get out in the field and bag something!!! Alot is good eatin' too. Elk, deer, rabbit, squirrl, hog, but not coyote, no thank you.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I would like to hunt deer just to have them processed for jerky...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Dunno, I'd rather be in the gym than operating a 4 wheeler drunk while shooting coyotes who aren't doing anything to me.

I just never understood senseless killing.

Everyone has a right to choose their sport however, so happy hunting.

~SC~
    same here man

"It's comming right for us!"

venison (deer) jerky is good...very lean and has a unique taste.

pelly789 is offline Member
    lol south park? skuzzlebutt funny episode but then agian when is there not a funny one

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    same here man

Hard Head is offline Member
    Shotgun my friend. Up close an personal like.

naw....223 is a great varmint/predator round. .223 is what civilians call the 5.56 NATO round for the M16. Each state has different laws though. With the right shot placement it would bring down an Elk...but I would never try it. Ya know Tren after I got back from being overseas in a little military conflict I did not hunt for probably 15 years. I felt after hunting men with guns, hunting unarmed animals seemed senseless, and unsporting. I used to say I would begin hunting again when the animals were armed with firearm....well...I have come to understand....again....if there weren't hunters to thin out herds and keep predators and varmints in check our wildlife would become unbalanced. Too few predators and the animals overpopulate and end up starving....too many predators and they kill off prey animals, overpopulate, and then starve. I feel a quick clean death is preferable to dying of sickness and starvation. Hell I feel that way about me as well. Its important to be a good steward of the land. So get out in the field and bag something!!! Alot is good eatin' too. Elk, deer, rabbit, squirrl, hog, but not coyote, no thank you.

i can understand hunting varments, especially if its ground squirels that are destroying the foundation of your house or something. its just that when i was younger, i would kill everything that i came across. having a bird feeder in your backyard, and lots of powerful pellet guns can be a bad combination. the thing that i dont understand is why i enjoyed it so much. i have this bad feeling that im gonna go to hell when i die for all the animals i killed for no reason. now i shoot at birds and squirels with my airsoft gun, but i will never again shoot animals with something that would actually kill them

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    same here man

oh shit, a bunny..its comin right for us...great episode..

you're not going to hell Tren ...not for shooting birds anyway. Relax...young boys, most of them, when given the chance will enjoy exerting power over another living thing. hell, when we're kids we are the ones that git the shit kicked out of us, so we look for something to kick. We grow out of that...the few that don't end up like son of sam, or some other dysfunctional suck. you don't sound toooo unstable to me. If you choose not to hunt thats cool, just don't stress too much about your past behavior, its ok.

hey hardhead...I'd love to use a shotgun. I'm in a desert environment that usually require longer shots than a shotgun has effective range. I may try it with a 12 ga slug someday just to see how I do. My eyes aren't what they used to be either so a shotgun would be perfect for me. Need to move to an area that has more cover and denser underbrush. Good hunting bro...

this is true, i live in a gated community that you're not allowed to hunt in. theres about 5000 people that live in it with two lakes, and you would not believe the deer population. it's insane! theyre everywhere. i hate those gd deer. Not only that, but bears, coyotes, and there have even been mountain lion sightings inside the community. They come in because of the abundance of deer.

I think hunting is necessary, just not my sport

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

Who's with me????
    oh yea man thats the way to go!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I just dont understand why people hunt. i think you should try and fight a bear. Now that would be a cool sport.

Actually I have, fought a bear that is, and yes with my bare hands...and yes the bear kicked my asss.....................barely It was a county fair sideshow. It was a black bear, old, tired, but still damned big. He had a muzzle on and for 5 bucks you got in the ring and made an ass of yourself. The bear took a swipe at me, did not miss, and I went off my feet and back about 4 ft...hurt like hell. The bear lumber over and gently put one of his back paws on my midsection and waited. The handler gave the bear a coke, he tipped up, chugged it down and let me up....game over. It was an experience, one not to repeat.

hey hardhead...I'd love to use a shotgun. I'm in a desert environment that usually require longer shots than a shotgun has effective range. I may try it with a 12 ga slug someday just to see how I do. My eyes aren't what they used to be either so a shotgun would be perfect for me. Need to move to an area that has more cover and denser underbrush. Good hunting bro...

shooting slugs is fun. they are actually pretty accurate too, but the problem is if you are using a shotgun that has bead sights on it, then it can be hard to hit what you are aiming at. you could try using a 28 inch barrel with a very concentrated choke and BBB mag buckshot shells.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    im a hick >< i dont hunt.....its senseless....them lil guys just trying to live their lives....but DEER!. KILL ALL DEM MO ****AS!! all they ever done is cause me insurance rates...lot of broken vehicles now i shoot blackbirds cuz they r a pesty nasty ass bird....shit all over everything, disease carryin mo ****ers. thats all but leave the COYOTES ALONE!! THEY SO CUTES!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Damn lucky you. Have a great day. A few years back my bother lived in another part of Ireland with plenty of lakes and forest. We'd fly fish on the lake all day (I love fly fishing) and hunt in the evening, then hit the pub for food and beer.

Now I just don't have the time to hit the lakes anymore. I fly fish on a farm (http://www.rathbegganlakes.com/) now and still hunt. But its in the city limits and only vermin.

If you check the site for the fish farm you'll see they have archary too. I want to take some classes and hopefully hunt with a bow. Have you hunted with a bow?.

bouncer

I have not hunted with a bow yet. My wife bought one for me for Christmas, its a compound bow with a max pull of 50 pounds. I have been shooting at targets and doing some practicing. I'm looking forward to stalking some javalina this winter. javalina are small pig like animals with huge teeth. As a matter of fact they have the longest canine teeth of any mammal in N. America...they are ugly little bastards with a bad attitude. Fishing is another love of mine. I never learned to fly fish but that is way up on my list when I semi-retire. Both of my wife's grandparents were from Ireland and one of her grandfathers was from the Isle of Mann (sp?). For the last 2 summers we have planned a trip to Ireland and some business shit always comes up. I want to go and get out in the country to the smaller villages and mix with the locals and throw down my share of that wonderful Guinnes draught!! See the castles and the normal tourist stuff, but also do some fishing, I've read there are some crazy good spots to fish there.

One question...is it safe to go to N. Ireland? As a tourist from the U.S? Anyway..hope ya find the opportunity to do some good hunting and fishing soon....actually I was supposed to be out this morning but a storm moved in unexpectedly and so here I sit....gonna give a go tommorrow.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I spent most of my teenage years hunting or fishing.

I started fishing hot and heavy when I was around 13. My friends and I use to ride our bikes to my uncle’s lake after school and fish till dark. During the summer break, with 10 or 12 different lakes to choose from, we fished everyday.

We would hunt during the winter months. Growing up in a small town it was nice; I could leave my house in any direction and hunt.

Usually had a choice of two or three places to dove hunt in the fall.

I got my first Bow when I was 16, practiced all summer for bow season, what a blast. We’d hunt deer until the end of the season, then start hunting rabbit and squirrel. Usually it would be 3 or 4 of us just walking around the country side, Damn I miss those days.

I hear you guys. I grew up in a small midwestern farming community where the summers were filled with working for farmers to put up hay, for $1.00/hr or .05 per bail if it was a large farmer. Swimming in the rock quarry hole and various ponds around and fishing when and where we could. Only caught little blue gill and sunfish, sometimes catfish and on a great day would land a small mouth bass or two. Hunt squirrl and rabbit in the fall and winter. Groundhogs, and 'coon were fun too. The deer numbers were way down when I was growing up and never hunted them as a youngster. yes, I do miss those days...it felt safe for kids...aw well that was then, and unfortuantely this is now....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Lucky... I'm hoping to get my FAC license this year. Maybe I'll be able to do alittle hunting soon too.

What is a FAC? and what state are you in?

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Which conflict would that be?

The end days of Vietnam. Was there for the fall of Saigon...a real nasty time.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    The end days of Vietnam. Was there for the fall of Saigon...a real nasty time.
    Is that where you learned to kill.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Is that where you learned to kill.
    What is your agenda with Teabagger? I mean, if you do in fact have one, why trail him in all his threads with trivial 4 or 5 word sentences. Dont beat around the bush, confront him, come out with it. This is the 6th thread you've posted in trying to patronise him in some way...

Anyway, I love hunting...Venison is great..the best meat I've ever had in my life bar none was Phaseant...

Ufa
    Sounding Good!
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-30-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Godfather, like you I have an infinity for the finer foods. I'v taken many
    a cruise and there is nothintg like Dom Perijon and Russian Caviar on the
    Baltic Sea. There are some with class and there who are void. When you
    hunt peope things don't go so well. It's not like Phaseant. He has insulted
    me with out pointing out any thing constructive. He is a 50 year old that
    acts like a teenager. Kale is next if he does not wise up.
    Oh bring it on !!!!! I am really scared of the big bad internet boogyman !!!
    Last edited by Kale; 05-20-2006 at 02:27 AM.

Ufa
    Kale you have been on TRT for one year on a very low dose. You cheat on
    your wife (of convenience). You have never take GH. Yet you give advice on
    PCT, cycles and GH. You don't know if you should go of HRT. You have no
    personal experience. You are a parrot.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    To whoever "wins" this argument.........

Last edited by guest589745; 05-19-2006 at 11:50 PM.

Kale you have been on TRT for one year on a very low dose. You cheat on
    your wife (of convenience). You have never take GH. Yet you give advice on
    PCT, cycles and GH. You don't know if you should go of HRT. You have no
    personal experience. You are a parrot.
    Um actually I am on my third cycle, I have done PCT once. I am on HGH right now. And yes I cheat on my wife (of convenience). So how much experience do you have smart ass ?

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Um actually I am on my third cycle, I have done PCT once. I am on HGH right now. And yes I cheat on my wife (of convenience). So how much experience do you have smart ass ?
    It is the personal remarks I don't like about you. Why say (smart ass)?

It is the personal remarks I don't like about you. Why say (smart ass)?
    Answer the question. And back it up with some pics of you as well. I am happy to post mine

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Answer the question. And back it up with some pics of you as well. I am happy to post mine
    My avatar is my picture.

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    perhaps to make it more sporting u could like use some cool ninja stars or something!

What experience do you have ? You brought mine into question. What are your credentials. And from that pic I cant see anything

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    oops didnt mean to interrupt the sweet internet fight carry on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information