JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

North Carolina anyone?

Anyone here from NC? Anyone know about Fayetteville? What is there to do around that place?

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    lol, ive been to NC, there aint shit to do there but drink.

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    lol, ive been to NC, there aint shit to do there but drink.
    thats what i hear. you been to fayetteville?

dont think so. ive been a few places.... ill talk to my boy. he was stationed in the coast guard there (school) ill get a list of the towns and bars that are cool.

dont think so. ive been a few places.... ill talk to my boy. he was stationed in the coast guard there (school) ill get a list of the towns and bars that are cool.
    im actually gooin for a training mission, and will only be able to go to that city. come on, you think id leave cali for north carolina?

lol... i figured you could leave town still.... my boy was there for training in the coast guard... he was able to leave. of course he had a car there....

lol... i figured you could leave town still.... my boy was there for training in the coast guard... he was able to leave. of course he had a car there....
    Yeah just a couple rentals we are gonna share between a bunch of guys. I dont know if wwe are allowed to leave the immediate area tho.

whos sending you there?

military

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Talking heeere ya go!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Anyone here from NC? Anyone know about Fayetteville? What is there to do around that place?
    There is a club/Cigar Bar/Sports Bar called It'z on Sycamore Dairy Road. Almost across the street from the Fayetteville Harley Davidson Dealership. Depending on what you lie there is also another place you might like called Charly Mikes Pub,that is located not far from the Rielly Road Ft Bragg gate entrance. That place ROCKS!! IMO. It is a small place where everybody knows each other, BUT very freindly and it is where SF types hangout. If you are into the Biker scene (not hard core/colors types) more white collar types then "Legends" on Bragg Boulavard is also good. Also the Mash House/Brewery has excellent Beer and women hang there too.It is also locaated on Sycamore Dairy Road~~$2 pint specials, enjoy "APP-y Hour" in the bar area Sunday-Thursday, 5pm-6pm. Take half off appetizers, pizzas and calzones. Enjoy our city!!

thanks for the info, just what i was looking for.

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    thanks for the info, just what i was looking for.

you are welcome bro.

StevePJC is offline Member
    I hate to rehash an old thread but Charley Mikes is surely da bombish. I live about 500 yards up the road from there. If only the wife would let me out more often.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    Well it already been bumped up so Charley Mikes is the place, Its is a sausage fest, anyone else live in Fayettnam? Thats were I'm at when I'm not in Iraq...

I meant to say ITZ is a sausage fest

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    i owned a bar in N.C. for a year and half not so fun

StevePJC is offline Member
    Dude I don't know what days you go to Charley Mikes but I've never seen it slow on women. I admit I don't go that often or I'd probably be in divorce court.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    There is a club/Cigar Bar/Sports Bar called It'z on Sycamore Dairy Road. Almost across the street from the Fayetteville Harley Davidson Dealership. ***ending on what you lie there is also another place you might like called Charly Mikes Pub,that is located not far from the Rielly Road Ft Bragg gate entrance. That place ROCKS!! IMO. It is a small place where everybody knows each other, BUT very freindly and it is where SF types hangout. If you are into the Biker scene (not hard core/colors types) more white collar types then "Legends" on Bragg Boulavard is also good. Also the Mash House/Brewery has excellent Beer and women hang there too.It is also locaated on Sycamore Dairy Road~~$2 pint specials, enjoy "APP-y Hour" in the bar area Sunday-Thursday, 5pm-6pm. Take half off appetizers, pizzas and calzones. Enjoy our city!!
    Yeah, there are a few good bars and shit but don't expect a whole lot more than that.

Everything in Faeytteville pretty much revolves around the Military so you will see lots of diversity there. People coming and going all the time.

I always thought it was a pretty friendly place because most of the people there are new and looking for someone to hang with and something to do just like yourself.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also known as FayetteNam...

big military base with Pope AFB..

what's to do?? drink, eat.. screw married women with their husbands ***loyed..

great brbq..

myrtle beach is about 2.5 hrs away.. that's the party
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Very friendly town, just stay away from the MERK after 9pm, and no one has mentioned the abundance of titty bars, Mickies, being the best IMO, and yes their are allot of married women to screw with. I would advise you to be very careful with that. FT Bragg, where I have lived on and off for the past 10 years, is Home to the 82nd Airborne Div(paratroopers) the JFK Special warfare school, 3rd, and &th Group Special forces, Delta Force (yes they do exist, and they are all way badder than chuck norris)) and JSOC, that would be Joint Special Operations Command. So yes, alot of ***loyed husbands, but I would ask you to consider where their are ***loyed, and what these people do every day while they are away. Do you realy want to be outed by some house wife trying to make her husband jealous, and have one of these guys looking to meet you? Just a thought, its happened before, and it wount matter one bit how big you are.

Remember, these guys have been dealing with conflict for at least the last year that they were away with extreme violence, read that again, that is what they are trained to do, conflict=violence. Its not worth it to put your self in that position.

Thread Information