Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Child problem - any dads here that can help ?

My problem is that my ex has now informed me that if I want to see my son again that I have to go threw my solicitor. Now, Im already in the process of doing this but is there anything I can do ?

There are no formal arrangements in place yet regarding custody etc so would I be within my rights to just take him to live with me?

This is all over the fact that she wasnted him for easter sunday but I had him for a few days prior and decided i wanted him until yesterday since i struggle to see him regulary as it is.

Any help would be good

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    My problem is that my ex has now informed me that if I want to see my son again that I have to go threw my solicitor. Now, Im already in the process of doing this but is there anything I can do ?

There are no formal arrangements in place yet regarding custody etc so would I be within my rights to just take him to live with me?

This is all over the fact that she wasnted him for easter sunday but I had him for a few days prior and decided i wanted him until yesterday since i struggle to see him regulary as it is.

Any help would be good

From experience, its time for a lawyer. Best of luck.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What country do you live in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What country do you live in ?
    I live in the U.K. The system here is really sh1t. It is really hard for a father to get custody off the mother unless the mother is like shooting up in alleyways etc. but I have to try.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Don't do anything stupid like "kidnapping". Your only reasonable choice is to work through your country's legal system...My bit of advice is this...neither you or the mother use your child as a tool or weapon against the other. Now you can't control her actions, but you can control yours. For now play by the rules and document. Be nice and always have your childs best interests come first. Don't bad mouth mommy in front of him, etc...Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Don't do anything stupid like "kidnapping". Your only reasonable choice is to work through your country's legal system...My bit of advice is this...neither you or the mother use your child as a tool or weapon against the other. Now you can't control her actions, but you can control yours. For now play by the rules and document. Be nice and always have your childs best interests come first. Don't bad mouth mommy in front of him, etc...Good luck.
    I dont have any contact at all now thanks to playing by the rules. I have already added her name to the electoral register so al her debt catches up with her and removed her name from the housing waiting list.

I cant think of anything else to get at her yet

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    I live in the U.K. The system here is really sh1t. It is really hard for a father to get custody off the mother unless the mother is like shooting up in alleyways etc. but I have to try.
    dress up as superman and go climb up the palace with a giant banner with fathers for custody written on it lol.

is there no way of sorting it through each other instead of soliciters.. it happened to me when i was 9. i just ended up moving in with my gran

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    dress up as superman and go climb up the palace with a giant banner with fathers for custody written on it lol.

is there no way of sorting it through each other instead of soliciters.. it happened to me when i was 9. i just ended up moving in with my gran
    I have tried to nice approach and all goes well untill she cant get her own way with him. I played by her rules over the christmass period so didnt think that it was to much to ask to have him at easter. She and him are living with her mother since we split last yr so im in a better position to care for him but will still be really hard to prove it.

Any ideas for things to do are welcome. Thing that will discredit her

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    I have tried to nice approach and all goes well untill she cant get her own way with him. I played by her rules over the christmass period so didnt think that it was to much to ask to have him at easter. She and him are living with her mother since we split last yr so im in a better position to care for him but will still be really hard to prove it.

Any ideas for things to do are welcome. Thing that will discredit her
    try prove what shes bad at

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    By Law She Cant Keep Ur Kid Away From U
    Even If U Ow 20000$in Child Support So U Need To Go To Court And State That She Is Doing Such And A Judge Will Set Visitation For U Keep It Documented When She Doesnt Do As She Is Told And All Will Be Fine

and make sure u tell the courts that she is using ur child agaisnt u to get what she wants after she doesnt abide by the courts decision a couple times they will rule in ur favor
    make sure everytime u go to pick ur kid up on ur days when she doesnt let u call the cops and document it and stop being so ****ing nice to the bitch
    im not say be mean but just dont kiss her ass

nothing burns my ass more than some c!#t trying to use a child to get what she wants nothing worse than a scorn women~!@#!@#!

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i had similar problem but live in us but what i did is got a low cost lawyer and went to whats called mediation and its set up through the county and its free except for attorny fees which were only 2000$ US so try to look into it trust me its easier than going to court or jail for doing something stupid, remember be a gental giant!!

the only problem I have is that because my son lives about 20 miles away, I have to rely on my mother to collect him which is not always possible but that hasnt been a problem in the past.
    I have been keeping a diary for the past year of everything that has happened and have recipts for all the money that I have gave her, although I had to forge her signature cos I didnt think to keep recipts before so thought i would cover my back. I can do her signature no bother cos i used to dill all her benefit forms in

Thread Information