Liftnainez is offline Banned

Cant you see Im on the Phone

If its one thing I hate is when Im on the phone and the person next to me or just anyone tries to speak with me!!! WTF! I hate it.. Im talking here- have some decency and wait until im off the phone to have a conversation or ask me a question.. I just dont get how people dont understand this! Im sorry but that really pisses me off.. that and slow people.. and it happens everday.. whatever.. sorry just had to let it out..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..I dont do that to anyone but my mom cuz she is on the phone 24/7...so I mean I kinna have to

lol.. yea but lately its been happening alot to me.. and i HATE it.. i just find it reall annoying and rude..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't stand them little discrete ear pieces they have now. You can't tell who is on the phone, who is talking to you... or who is talking to themselves.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I can't stand them little discrete ear pieces they have now. You can't tell who is on the phone, who is talking to you... or who is talking to themselves.
    yes!!! I hate this bigtime. I've seen ppl talking before in them..and theyre looking at me and I'll answer them and they will kinna hold up their phone and Im like dammit talk on the phone like a normal person

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate it. Even if you ignore them, they keep trying to talk to you. Worst is when they talk louder when you are ignoring them.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I hate it. Even if you ignore them, they keep trying to talk to you. Worst is when they talk louder when you are ignoring them.
    haha i know bro tell me about it.. so damn frustrating.. i cant understand how they dont get it

chest6 is offline Banned
    sounds like time for a bitchslap if that happens

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    sounds like time for a bitchslap if that happens
    I think thats what its going to have to come down to that or something along those lines lol

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    don't you hate it when some f*cker has his cell phone out on the phone and you have to fricking hear there stupid ass conversations because they don't know how to keep there voices down!

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    i lvoe it when you're on the phone with someone that the same person in the room knows and they're like "what'd he say? hey tell him this for me. "
    call em yourself if you wanna talk. I'm not a mediator!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    i lvoe it when you're on the phone with someone that the same person in the room knows and they're like "what'd he say? hey tell him this for me. "
    call em yourself if you wanna talk. I'm not a mediator!!!
    I know! thats part of it also!!!

hahaha, doesnt bother me that much.

i HATE it lol

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    i hate it also however i have to deal with that all the time due to the nature of my work but the thing i really hate is when im having a face to face conversation with someone and their phone rings and they hold the finger up to me "hold on a sec" then answer the call and start prattling away when im trying to conduct business!!! that really gets me pissed ill usually blare out really loudly something like HEY I DONT WANT TO INTERRUPT YOUR PERSONAL PHONE CALL WITH WORK and storm off all chapped lol god i hate that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtienShak3
    i hate it also however i have to deal with that all the time due to the nature of my work but the thing i really hate is when im having a face to face conversation with someone and their phone rings and they hold the finger up to me "hold on a sec" then answer the call and start prattling away when im trying to conduct business!!! that really gets me pissed ill usually blare out really loudly something like HEY I DONT WANT TO INTERRUPT YOUR PERSONAL PHONE CALL WITH WORK and storm off all chapped lol god i hate that.
    Thats why I always tell people, "Just cause I have a cell phone does not mean I am available all day long!" If I hang up the incoming call or don't answer - be patient and I'll get back to you... I hope we don't evolve into an era where you are expected to be called anywhere, anytime by anyone...

damn phones lol.. people just need to have courtesy..

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Thats why I always tell people, "Just cause I have a cell phone does not mean I am available all day long!" If I hang up the incoming call or don't answer - be patient and I'll get back to you... I hope we don't evolve into an era where you are expected to be called anywhere, anytime by anyone...
    I personally despise cellphones - i always have mine turned off, and then jsut check msgs, i hate being interupted

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    ditto,wtf?

so im not the only one who hates that crap...

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    so im not the only one who hates that crap...

Thread Information