Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PhishStasH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    hahahahha O man thats funny, its happend to me but what do you expect when you eat noose in a porter potti at a Jack Jhonson concert ?

You gotta pick all that tp out, too. Once I was like....ohh....not AGAIN. Alrite babe, you gotta do something about.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hahahahha O man thats funny, its happend to me but what do you expect when you eat noose in a porter potti at a Jack Jhonson concert ?

haha, its always good to check it out before you eat it... getting some toilet paper in your mouth when you're not expecting it is a very shi_ty feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha, its always good to check it out before you eat it... getting some toilet paper in your mouth when you're not expecting it is a very shi_ty feeling
    Good call, bro. Anybody got a Maglite?

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStasH
    Good call, bro. Anybody got a Maglite?

use it for some multi purpose tasking... like when you got your tongue on the girl, that maglite might come in handy

oh man, that sounds like fun, cept for the porta potty and the toilet paper in the girl's pussy. hmmm, id rather go down on a beautiful female on my bed, or in the shower. really make her moan while i massage her legs and lower back too.

use it for some multi purpose tasking... like when you got your tongue on the girl, that maglite might come in handy

And you took the thought out from under me. Great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStasH
    And you took the thought out from under me. Great minds think alike.

haha yea. females are yummy

you know what else is cool? my glock and my shotgun... they're cool

my grandfather gave me his old school .22 lr. its a savage arms model 6 from 1930 or something. still solid as hell and definately works well. thats tight... free guns are cool

he used to have his colt 1911, and m1 carbine assault rifle, both us issue from ww2. he gave both of them away though. i found out the m1 carbine went to some deuche that took it apart and lost the parts. can you believe that? he had a ww2 antique rifle that still worked, and he essentially broke it.

damn it, that gun could have been mine... could have if that dumbass hadn't have ruined it for me.

the 1911 got given to one of my uncles for use in viet nam. i dont think he made it though. its too bad... pointless war

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    oh man, that sounds like fun, cept for the porta potty and the toilet paper in the girl's pussy. hmmm, id rather go down on a beautiful female on my bed, or in the shower. really make her moan while i massage her legs and lower back too.

heel yeah it was some funny stuff man, you whould be amazed at what girls will do if you just ask !! we were makeing out on this blanket and i just said he how bout we fuvk and she was like OK were ? and all that was availble was the porter potti so we hitt it up,

heel yeah it was some funny stuff man, you whould be amazed at what girls will do if you just ask !! we were makeing out on this blanket and i just said he how bout we fuvk and she was like OK were ? and all that was availble was the porter potti so we hitt it up,

yea, imo its best to ask a girl if shes down than to try to get her to do it without asking. definately clears up the confusion. i find it works best to start by making out with a girl, then going down on her. usually that makes them very open to whatever you want to do after that

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    referring back to the .45 pellet gun, fun fact dat there have been some extremely high powered airguns made.

here are a couple cool links to the airgun lewis and clark took on their journey:

http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/air_rifle.html

http://patentpending.blogs.com/paten...and_clark.html

i wish i knew where i first read about them (i think it was a gun mag) but i've read that in the 1800's there were a number of manufacturers making airguns powerful enought to kill a moose.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    another coo' link.
    As late as the 1890's we have seen in this country pneumatic weapons disguised as walking sticks and canes ranging from .40-.50 in caliber with 500-750 FPS velocities capable of killing a man at 40-50 yards.
    http://klesinger.com/jbp/hairgun.html
    Last edited by J.S.N.; 05-21-2006 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    referring back to the .45 pellet gun, fun fact dat there have been some extremely high powered airguns made.

here are a couple cool links to the airgun lewis and clark took on their journey:

http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/air_rifle.html

http://patentpending.blogs.com/paten...and_clark.html

i wish i knew where i first read about them (i think it was a gun mag) but i've read that in the 1800's there were a number of manufacturers making airguns powerful enought to kill a moose.

thats bad ass bro. i wish i could get one of those now. or better yet, if i could design my own version of it.

actually i put some serious thought into it, and i realized it would be best to feel the area out before you eat it. that way you can be totally incog about it. it might piss off your girl if you made it really obvious you're checking to see if her pussy is clean or not

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.

oh man, thats crazy. a .50 caliber pellet gun with a muzell velovity of 750 fps? thats pretty close to the velocity of a real 50 cal pistol bullet. damn, i want one of those

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Boys, boys, boys!! That is not toilet paper you lick and suck out of her wound!! Its pieces of a tampon, yes....formerly blood soaked cotton It kinda feels like a blood clot huh??

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Boys, boys, boys!! That is not toilet paper you lick and suck out of her wound!! Its pieces of a tampon, yes....formerly blood soaked cotton It kinda feels like a blood clot huh??

nah bro its TP

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger

oh god. that didn't even occur to me. id be willing to bet that at least 90% of the time its toilet paper though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information