Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liftnainez is offline Banned

I got kicked out of GNC today

Sup bros.. Yes its true.. I got kicked out of a GNC store.. lol.. It was actually quite funny how it all started.. I never purchase anything from that garbage rip off store, but i was hungry and wanted to a protein shake.. So me and my friend walk in, pick up a protein shake and go to the counter where I then see a guy buying hydroxycut pro ( or something of that nature.. basically a "fat burner" for 55 dollars lol) So I then tell my friend that its all bullshit and what really burns fat is good diet and carido.. so when it was my turn to pay the guy goes why do you think thats bullshit it helps burn fat.. Im like for me a good diet and cardio works best.. he laughs at me and says he rather not argue with me when he knows hes right.. so i then ask him why he laughs and he answers me by saying :cardio burns mostly sugar and oxygen (?????????????????????????? ) and this product will "allow" you to burn the REAL FAT.. lol.. and then he said some retarted comment on how its not possible for me to run for over 15 min at a 135 heart rate..Then I laughed and said he had no clue what he was saying and then he told me never to "enter" HIS store again.. haha what a tool.. i cannot believe the type of people that work there.. so un educated, out of shape, rude people.. I laughed for a good while when I left the store.. I also told him I would never need to return bc its all overprices bullshit gimmicks..

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Sounds DUMB LOL. I used to run five miles on the treadmill set at 8.5 finishing in 35 minutes and I think my heart rate was higher.

Temptation is offline Female Member
    Cardio burns... oxygen?

Sorry, but... it really wasn't a LOSS getting kicked out of there, eh? You didn't stand outside the window with a pout did you??

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    hes just pissed that u look better than his fats ass...lol

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Sup bros.. Yes its true.. I got kicked out of a GNC store.. lol.. It was actually quite funny how it all started.. I never purchase anything from that garbage rip off store, but i was hungry and wanted to a protein shake.. So me and my friend walk in, pick up a protein shake and go to the counter where I then see a guy buying hydroxycut pro ( or something of that nature.. basically a "fat burner" for 55 dollars lol) So I then tell my friend that its all bullshit and what really burns fat is good diet and carido.. so when it was my turn to pay the guy goes why do you think thats bullshit it helps burn fat.. Im like for me a good diet and cardio works best.. he laughs at me and says he rather not argue with me when he knows hes right.. so i then ask him why he laughs and he answers me by saying :cardio burns mostly sugar and oxygen (?????????????????????????? ) and this product will "allow" you to burn the REAL FAT.. lol.. and then he said some retarted comment on how its not possible for me to run for over 15 min at a 135 heart rate..Then I laughed and said he had no clue what he was saying and then he told me never to "enter" HIS store again.. haha what a tool.. i cannot believe the type of people that work there.. so un educated, out of shape, rude people.. I laughed for a good while when I left the store.. I also told him I would never need to return bc its all overprices bullshit gimmicks..
    What an idiot honestly. 135bpm...I get that walking, so he thinks I cant walk for 15 minutes? LMFAO. Also cardio doesnt burn fat, what a giang cock turd. Im outta this thread, Im getting too mad. I wish I was there with you.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    shut up.. i'm burning oxygen over here

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    OXYGEN...OXYGEN. C'mon Nark have a heart and stop being so self-centred. There are some people here who are burning SUGAR for god sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    OXYGEN...OXYGEN. C'mon Nark have a heart and stop being so self-centred. There are some people here who are burning SUGAR for god sakes.
    i love you guys hahha

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    dude...the sign on the door says you have to wear shoes and shirt...that doesn't mean you can go in without pants :P

Quote Originally Posted by littlemantc
    hes just pissed that u look better than his fats ass...lol
    lol.. probably..what a retard he was..

What an idiot honestly. 135bpm...I get that walking, so he thinks I cant walk for 15 minutes? LMFAO. Also cardio doesnt burn fat, what a giang cock turd. Im outta this thread, Im getting too mad. I wish I was there with you.
    I know bro tell me about it.. It was hilarious to me but at the same time i was real pissed that he was this dumb and really believed in his bullshit..

haha dont worry so am i..
    can you believe that guy?!?!

sometimes i wonder if people believe some of the shit that comes out of there own mouths

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    He must be giving his clients somre really good advices.

Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    sometimes i wonder if people believe some of the shit that comes out of there own mouths
    thats what surprised me also.. does this shmuk actually believe that cardio and a good diet doesnt help loose fat?!?! i dont get it.. the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me..

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    He must be giving his clients somre really good advices.
    Thats the problem.. Most people who want to learn about working out, getting bigger/leaner, go to GNC because they see it as a good place to start bc there "needs to be educated, in shape people who work there" bc thats the image many have.. unfortnuately this guy is going to tell every1 yea take this pill and you loose weight, take this powder and you will gain this.. all a bunch of bs..

I would like to go to GNC and just mess with the people.. like to see how stupid they really are.. Im wondering what nonsense I would hear..

pffffffffft.. you need to go get yourself that new hydroxycut

You'll be burning oxygen in no time flat

I would like to go to GNC and just mess with the people.. like to see how stupid they really are.. Im wondering what nonsense I would hear..
    Shut up noob.. before i kick you outta my store

Dumbass...

*Nark goes back to burning oxygen.. the body's preferred fuel of choice*

LMAO!

chest6 is offline Banned
    LMAO!!! Damn now I'll never be able to go to sleep

Dumbass...

LMAO!
    Dont get jealous that I have the NEW Hydroxy cut which is helping me burn oxygen quicker than you..
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    LMAO!!! Damn now I'll never be able to go to sleep
    You need to switch to the night-time version of hydroxycut.. it burns carbon dioxide

chest6 is offline Banned

Dumbass...

LMAO!
    Oh man now its official..there was my nice ab workout for the day

Dont get jealous that I have the NEW Hydroxy cut which is helping me burn oxygen quicker than you..
    LOL
    I call bullshit.. since you got kicked out of the store lol..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Burning oxygen..if I was told that I couldn't help but to laugh. I wanna walk in one and act like a normal customer thats like I wanna get big...gain muscle and lose bodyfat. See what they tell me. I've been in there a few times for emergency protein purchases when my online protein is late and I run out before it gets there...and they always try to start the "oh buy this..you'll gain 30lbs of muscle in 6 weeks" Im just like hey you shutup..get behind the register..and ring this up.

Oh man now its official..there was my nice ab workout for the day
    Remember.. it's not complete until you're burning up oxygen at a superfluous rate

Stop burning sugar

Burn the real fat

Get the new Hydroxycut pro

So cheap.. you'll only have to mortgage your house ONCE to afford a 12 week supply.

Now that's cheap

chest6 is offline Banned
    All this time I thought alcohol burns fat...cuz U get all hot and stuff

Burning oxygen..if I was told that I couldn't help but to laugh. I wanna walk in one and act like a normal customer thats like I wanna get big...gain muscle and lose bodyfat. See what they tell me. I've been in there a few times for emergency protein purchases when my online protein is late and I run out before it gets there...and they always try to start the "oh buy this..you'll gain 30lbs of muscle in 6 weeks" Im just like hey you shutup..get behind the register..and ring this up.
    So it was YOU.. you rude rude man.

Next time.. don't forget your free sample of pumptech.. only $10 with proof of purchase

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hydroxycut pro..is that like UBER caffeine AND Green Tea Extract UBERed x2? My roommate got some weightloss pill and I just was like I bet its caffeine, green tea extract, ginseng (sp?) and a bunch of vitamins. He's like Whoa! How'd you know??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Pumptech ROFL. They told me NO-xplode would get me HUGE..I figured it must. Look at that Ronnie Coleman guy..he must take TONS of No-Explode I start tomorrow. I might even STACK it with Pump tech for double gains!

All this time I thought alcohol burns fat...cuz U get all hot and stuff
    No man.. that's the super potent niacin extract exclusive to gnc.

That flushing feeling you get.. that's niacin getting you ripped

GNC

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    haha he called it his store. What a fukin tool.

GNC employees are some of the most smartest people around. I mean there has to be a question on the application requiring you to never have touched a weight in your life to be applicable.

I cringe when I walk into that store. Sometimes I have to make emergency stop in there to buy protein and I wear headphones on so the person at the front desk doesn't talk to me.

Hydroxycut pro..is that like UBER caffeine AND Green Tea Extract UBERed x2? My roommate got some weightloss pill and I just was like I bet its caffeine, green tea extract, ginseng (sp?) and a bunch of vitamins. He's like Whoa! How'd you know??
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    haha he called it his store. What a fukin tool.

GNC employees are some of the most smartest people around. I mean there has to be a question on the application requiring you to never have touched a weight in your life to be applicable.

I cringe when I walk into that store. Sometimes I have to make emergency stop in there to buy protein and I wear headphones on so the person at the front desk doesn't talk to me.
    haha i laughed at that also.. he said HIS store.. douche.. yea the people there suck

Pumptech ROFL. They told me NO-xplode would get me HUGE..I figured it must. Look at that Ronnie Coleman guy..he must take TONS of No-Explode I start tomorrow. I might even STACK it with Pump tech for double gains!
    Shhh... that's what the pros use

chest6 is offline Banned
    Niacin extract

Kinna like my gym. There was this fat fat kid that was like my age the other day. Told me I shouldn't do db military over 90lbs because its bad for your joints. Reminded me cuz of some fatties at GNC I have seen

Niacin extract

Kinna like my gym. There was this fat fat kid that was like my age the other day. Told me I shouldn't do db military over 90lbs because its bad for your joints. Reminded me cuz of some fatties at GNC I have seen
    lol that makes no sense, dumb fat kids.

Niacin extract

heyyyy! stop picking on the fat kids chest! ROFL

MrMeathead is offline Member
    lol. That's too funny. I love going in all the local health stores and testing the employees knowledge for sh*ts and giggles. But you have to remember it is there job to b.s. you and try to talk you into buying there products but either way I think the majority of them are "know-it-alls" that don't know a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    lol. That's too funny. I love going in all the local health stores and testing the employees knowledge for sh*ts and giggles. But you have to remember it is there job to b.s. you and try to talk you into buying there products but either way I think the majority of them are "know-it-alls" that don't know a damn thing.
    Yea its just funny.. I know they have a job to do but they way they do things.., they think their so smart and they walk over to you with their chest pushed out and say shit like " did you know that with this creatine you could put 30lb on your bench and at least gain 20 lbs blah blah bullshit.. lol...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information