Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

Put the needle down.... Muscletech is here

I can't belive the crap these guys try to pass on to the general public...

Who the F*** does the marketing for these guys ?

Where do they even get thier ideas?

http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/ANATOR/index.shtml

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    just bought $1500 worth! yes.............i'm going pro!

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    "Turns on your DNA" Nothing like a good supplement that F**ks with your DNA, as if!!!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys read the ingredients? its basically protein, sugar(moslty dextrose so hey its a PWO shake!!!) creatine, L-leucine, and L-Phenylalanine......now if you can find 3.3 lbs of this stuff for cheaper then $89.99 your in business!!!!!

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    WOW it looks like the supplement of the future....it says Jeremy Freeman gained 50lbs of muscle in only 42 days!!!! Im going to get some right now it sounds like it works!!

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    and not only did he gain 50 lbs of muscle but also lost 17 lbs of fat....man this stuff is incredible

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol did you see the one before an after they used....different stanse and a few lb's lost but other than that... id on't see a difference

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    muscletech=overpriced $hit

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    All you guys shut up! M-tech spent 4.5 trillion dollars researching Anator-p70 alone.

Doc: I'm telling you Jay! This is the shit! Ronnie's BSN shit doesn't activate the master genetic muscle regulators p70S6K, MAFbx, FOXO, PKB, and mTOR! Jay you can now maximally activate your genetics for massive muscle growth! Anator-p70 force-feeds signals to your genes, turning on the musclebuilding process, and at the same time, this same supplement controls FOXO and turns off MAFbx. These are the genetic regulators that prevent muscle growth! This is not hype. This is proven, irrefutable, scientific fact. Anator-p70 works immediately – the first time, every time. BSN's mass stack only turns on Ronnie's transformation switch!

Jay: Huh?

Darrem: Chris my nigga! You on that Anator-p70 shit or what?

Chris: Oh fo shizie!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh my, not another stupid muscletech product. GRR!!!

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    k.l.g

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    jays face in that pic is priceless!!! my fav tho has to be the lee priest "transformation" taking nothing but hydroxycut and nitro-tech

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by ECKO 747
    I can't belive the crap these guys try to pass on to the general public...

Who the F*** does the marketing for these guys ?

Where do they even get thier ideas?

http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/ANATOR/index.shtml
    i agre!!!rotten lousy bastards, are they the same company that makes gakic??thay claim within 10 minutes of taking this shite, you will be 10% stronger!!!BULLcrap!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    All you guys shut up! M-tech spent 4.5 trillion dollars researching Anator-p70 alone.

Doc: I'm telling you Jay! This is the shit! Ronnie's BSN shit doesn't activate the master genetic muscle regulators p70S6K, MAFbx, FOXO, PKB, and mTOR! Jay you can now maximally activate your genetics for massive muscle growth! Anator-p70 force-feeds signals to your genes, turning on the musclebuilding process, and at the same time, this same supplement controls FOXO and turns off MAFbx. These are the genetic regulators that prevent muscle growth! This is not hype. This is proven, irrefutable, scientific fact. Anator-p70 works immediately – the first time, every time. BSN's mass stack only turns on Ronnie's transformation switch!

these guys should all be ashamed of trying to pass this off to the general public as if this is what "made" them become what they are. it is just blatant false advertising

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    wtf thats some funny sh>?!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    wtf thats some funny sh>?!
    it is just a down right shame,some teenager will see this add and dump ther last 100bucks on this crap with hopes of becoming a monster and get zero from it, i used to be that kid until i started to read and learn

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Look at Cutler..He is probally thinking "wtf is this sh*t"

What i have learned

Muscletech= Crap Tech
    muscletech= Hustletech

DOc Sust : I use to be that kid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    these guys should all be ashamed of trying to pass this off to the general public as if this is what "made" them become what they are. it is just blatant false advertising
    I can't blame the pros they have to pay the bills like everyone else.

I can't blame the pros they have to pay the bills like everyone else.
    yes, but it is still misrepresentation, it is like me endorsing a pharma company that puts out sugar pills and i tell people it will stop them from aging. is that ok if i lie to the public to pay my bills? its a tough question to answer

personaly, i could never endorse something i didnt believe was legit, but thats just me

Word is when the pros are in a contract with a company, they just go to a photo shoot and then the marketing people do the captions etc. I'm sure Anator-p70 works, just not the way they would like you to believe.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i don't see how this is not false advertising? their patent says nothing about it "affecting genetics", and every ad i read about their product alters the info slightly. they don't know what to say about their products anymore, so they just spew out whatever comes to mind at the time.

didn't double check it, but supposedly their patent only indicates that this product is supposed to increase creatine uptake or something along those lines. they make no claims about any of the garbage they talk about in their ads.

who is it that is supposed to regulate false advertising, cause they need to get on this sh*t and stop it. i'm really sick of supplement companies deceiving the public like this!

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe it's legal.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    a prescription is required to obtain anator where I live.....anybody got a source?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, anytime the package says-
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    you know it is crap!

PhishStasH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    you know it is crap!
    Aside from all the vitamins and supplements that we all know do work. That little cautionary is on just about everything considered a "supplement."

you know it is crap!
    this is completely innacurate and you seem to be mistaken about the reasoning companies have to put that on their labels.

the reason many things have that label on them is because the FDA is a bunch of money greedy bastards. that label is the "loophole" for companies to be able to give you products that are effective for certain things without the FDA shutting them down under the premise that they're providing false information.

basically, the FDA has passed a law saying "only drugs can cure disease" (wtf?) and they label everything as a disease. examples... you used to get heartburn, now it's "acid reflux disease". your kids used to be hyperactive, now they have "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder". they label things as diseases and disorders so that they can decide what can and can't be labeled as treatment for those issues.

there are plenty of things out there that are far more effective than meds, but since they can't be patented or since the FDA has nothing to gain by allowing them on the market, the FDA will not "recognize" any medical claims from those products, and will say the studies are inadequate no matter how much info you give them from any number of research labs.

a perfect example of this is airborne, vit c, and zinc. these 3 things are excellent against preventing the onset of a cold/flu, yet every single one has the label you mentioned on them. the reason being is the FDA refuses to accept them as effective. it really is ridiculous, and though the FDA's reasoning behind why they do things like that makes sense, they manipulate the entire matter so they make out financially as best as possible.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Just when you think you've seen it all.

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    HAHAAHAHAH hey do u have to do pct for your dna after you stop your anator cycle?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

LMAO!

basically, the FDA has passed a law saying "only drugs can cure disease" (wtf?) and they label everything as a disease. examples... you used to get heartburn, now it's "acid reflux disease". your kids used to be hyperactive, now they have "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder". they label things as diseases and disorders so that they can decide what can and can't be labeled as treatment for those issues.

I disagree with all of you, but thats ok. I happen to own a medical company and I deal with the FDA on a regular basis with my products. You can say what you want about them, but they simply regulate real from fake. If you cant determine the difference I am sorry I tried to offer my 2 cents.

there are plenty of things out there that are far more effective than meds, but since they can't be patented or since the FDA has nothing to gain by allowing them on the market, the FDA will not "recognize" any medical claims from those products, and will say the studies are inadequate no matter how much info you give them from any number of research labs.

a perfect example of this is airborne, vit c, and zinc. these 3 things are excellent against preventing the onset of a cold/flu, yet every single one has the label you mentioned on them. the reason being is the FDA refuses to accept them as effective. it really is ridiculous, and though the FDA's reasoning behind why they do things like that makes sense, they manipulate the entire matter so they make out financially as best as possible.[/QUOTE]

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I heard they are going out of biz.

~SC~

rippledsteel is offline New Member
    Yea this company is full of shit, And that is exactly what most of the products they produce taste like, luckily i didnt buy all of their products and waste more money than some of my freinds did. Its this company and others that give legit buisness bad names. But if you must try buy from GNC save your reciept and right before you finish the product you bought carry it back to them and get your refund and go get you some real GEAR like I did!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhishStasH
    Aside from all the vitamins and supplements that we all know do work. That little cautionary is on just about everything considered a "supplement."
    They put that on vitamins and supplements because that is all they are. We are discussing a company who is making claims about its products. My point is if a company developes a product and it does work, they will choose to pay to have clinical trials done to prove their opinion. No one should beleive what a company says about its own products. Of course they would speak more highly of itself than reality. Especially if there were no group to regulate this. Only ignorant buyers, (you and me) can allow these companies to sell crap and pretend it is real by calling it a dietary suplement.
    You could mix a few vitimins together, which you know works, and call it super pooper weight loss. You wont be able claim it makes you lose 30lbs of fat overnight unless you prove your claims with the FDA and clinical trials. Or you could just call it a dietary supplement, register it with the FDA as such and start lying to the public. Whether you like the FDA or not, you should be aware that the company selling you diet pills, may be selling that exact same drug in a different bottle and call it a stop smoking pill. The same drug could be in another bottle and sold as a weight gain pill. This is all completely legitimate as long as it is called a dietary supplement. Therefore regardless of any opinion of the FDA, this has nothing to do with crap some non-registered companies are making. I am not saying everything with dietary supplement is fake, what I am saying is if it does say that, you better do your own research and know what you want to take and buy that compound. Never listen to what a company writes about one of these products because it may not be remotely accurate.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    u would have more money than sense if bought that crap!!

They put that on vitamins and supplements because that is all they are. We are discussing a company who is making claims about its products. My point is if a company developes a product and it does work, they will choose to pay to have clinical trials done to prove their opinion. No one should beleive what a company says about its own products. Of course they would speak more highly of itself than reality. Especially if there were no group to regulate this. Only ignorant buyers, (you and me) can allow these companies to sell crap and pretend it is real by calling it a dietary suplement.
    You could mix a few vitimins together, which you know works, and call it super pooper weight loss. You wont be able claim it makes you lose 30lbs of fat overnight unless you prove your claims with the FDA and clinical trials. Or you could just call it a dietary supplement, register it with the FDA as such and start lying to the public. Whether you like the FDA or not, you should be aware that the company selling you diet pills, may be selling that exact same drug in a different bottle and call it a stop smoking pill. The same drug could be in another bottle and sold as a weight gain pill. This is all completely legitimate as long as it is called a dietary supplement. Therefore regardless of any opinion of the FDA, this has nothing to do with crap some non-registered companies are making. I am not saying everything with dietary supplement is fake, what I am saying is if it does say that, you better do your own research and know what you want to take and buy that compound. Never listen to what a company writes about one of these products because it may not be remotely accurate.
    i understand your reasoning here, and much of what you said was the FDA's original justification behind them starting the law saying only drugs can cure disease. however, they have horribly taken advantage of that. if you don't believe so, show me one single thing on the market nowadays that ISN'T a patentable item which the FDA has recognized as an effective treatment/cure/preventative for any disease or illness? the answer is you won't, cause their law actually prevents them from being able to recognize it as that.

a perfect example that shows the FDA is about the money is aspartame. aspartame is an artificial chemical, and therefore patentable. most of us know how dangerous the stuff is and the FDA was made well aware of that by all the studies. however, taking into account the potential profits it could make, they decided to not only put it on the market, but allow it as a food additive.

however, stevia extract, a completely safe alternative, has been rejected by the FDA time and time again, the FDA using the reasoning the studies were inneficient and had not conlcluded it was safe. well, the studies for stevia to date are far more extensive than aspartames ever was, have been done by the same research labs as aspartames was, and to date has not shown one single piece of evidence that it's harmfull in any way. however, since stevia is a natural extract, it can't be patented, which means more competition on the market and lower prices.

there are numerous other examples of where the FDA has pulled similar stunts, and any amount of research into the matter will clearly indicate my info is accurate and that they're all about the money.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    personaly, i could never endorse something i didnt believe was legit, but thats just me
    i think that the pros are only thinking of one thing - money
    im sure a lot of them have principles and would like to live by them, but they have to endorse crap to pay the bills

so either make money, but without any morals
    or dont make money, live with your morals

i doubt anyone who is read up on supplements would buy this...
    chances are a lot of kids who want to get 'ripped' will try it out
    chances are they willnot see the results taht the advertisement boasts and they will stop buying it

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Look at Cutler..He is probally thinking "wtf is this sh*t"

What i have learned

Muscletech= Crap Tech
    muscletech= Hustletech

DOc Sust : I use to be that kid too.

That was funny as hell

Its actually true! I did it too with nothing but Mtech products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and 10 iu of hgh a day)

But what do patents have to do with the FDA? I have patents on my medical technologies and then had them approved by the FDA. But the patents were simply to keep anyone else from making my patented technology. The patents had nothing to do with the FDA for my situation. I had to go to the FDA to ensure I was selling a safe device to the public. Because of the nature of my invention, I must obtain a prescription from a physician enabling me to offer my device. The FDA does not make any money from me though. In fact, if you start a new medical company, your first product goes through the process free of charge to help promote small businesses. It sounds like you just finished the book "Natural Cures" and I agree with many of the things in that book. I just dont think everything about the FDA is all bad. Also, whenever you come up with a truly new and good idea, if you think it has marketable potential, you really should get a patent. But, the FDA never asked me about my patent while registering with them. I do not think the FDA would have answered my 513G device evaluation any differently whether or not my patent went through. Anyway, whenever I hear something is a dietary supplement, I know you better do your own research to determine if you want the ingredients that specific product has. If you listen to what the company has to say you will most likely be disappointed.
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 05-19-2006 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information