TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Angry ebay scammer in NC- lost money

well, ordered dvd, from this guy and was in a hurry, just glanced at feedback and it said 94% (at time i ordered) so i figured he was good. he only takes postal money orders so i send it out and thought everything was good. anyway i get back later and read his feedback and he had really good score in the past but just lately he has decided to become a scammer. look at this.... http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MEWN:SID

total joke, and of course i logged on yesterday and it said he filed a complaint saying he never received payment (its been over 12 days since it was sent). its only $10 but its more the principle of it all. i checked status of money order from post office and they said it hasnt been cashed yet, but ill keep checking. another thing, if u leave negative feedback for him after he sends u some garbage or rips u off, he will leave negative feedback for u... if anybody is around pine level, north carolina (where his PO box is, #695) and wants to knock him out for me, feel free....

as of now though, i guess all i can do is keep checking money order status and then maybe contact police. the shitty thing is postal money orders never expire so for all i know, he could just not cash it for 2 years and by then id probably forgotten about it. i looked over the ebay thread from a few days ago and most people said ebay no longer does anything to help out fraud on their site and just lets people like this stay in operation, this was definitely the last time i buy anything off ebay
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 05-25-2006 at 10:45 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't F with Ebay.

Just never interested me at all.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't F with Ebay.

Just never interested me at all.

~SC~

i rarely used it myself, for hard to find items though it can be useful, but this was definitely last time 4 me

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    scammers should die...thats all....

an update, the guy is no longer a registered user. probably makes new ebay name and does the scam all over. basically just does good business for a while, then takes a ton of orders and never sends anything out and cancels ebay name...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I use it but try to be careful on who I use.

bigpopapump is offline Junior Member
    I have been taken on E-bay also. It happens here and there but the person always losses there acount.

stee is offline Member
    theres always gonna be someone to scam you there are too many loop holes.

minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member
    I was ripped offf on Ebay before. I paid via VISA so was able to have the money credited back to me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Ebay has been going down the drain lately

i loved it before...but lately..gah

even there stock is plumeting

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Checks and money orders always pay with PayPal on Ebay, they insure amount up to 1k. Been using Ebay for about five years, only had one problem like yours, PayPal reimbursed me $800 for a printer I never received. If the seller doesn't except PayPal, find another seller.

Thread Information