Max10 is offline New Member

Ronnie Coleman lifting 800lbs

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Damn, lotta weight-lotta drama too.

Max10 is offline New Member

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    repost but classic....lightweight...the last time he says it is the funniest...

ronnie is one tough ****er, its wicked

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    haha i agree

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lightweight baby! lightweight!!!!!!! aint nothing like peanut butter!

I think Ronnie Coleman is the example of steroids abuse and related cerebral shrinkage where the brain is transfered to the biceps!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Max10
    After watching that it's no wonder everyone thinks we're just a bunch of fvcking retarded meatheads-Fvck Greg Valentino!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

I think Ronnie Coleman is the example of steroids abuse and related cerebral shrinkage where the brain is transfered to the biceps!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie Baby , Ronnie!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

LMAO.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    Ronnie Baby , Ronnie!
    All the way

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i tell ya, ronnie is one cocky obnoxious bastard. strong as hell, great physique, but personality is garbage.

as far as that valentino guy, he's just a complete imbecile. it's people like him who really give us a bad name.

always wanted to see cutler take ronnie down if not for anything else for the fact that cutler is actually a very nice guy and unlike ronnie, is actually on the sane side. ronnie seems a few cards short of a full deck to say the least.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    omg.....he needs to hit the weight room

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    i tell ya, ronnie is one cocky obnoxious bastard. strong as hell, great physique, but personality is garbage.

as far as that valentino guy, he's just a complete imbecile. it's people like him who really give us a bad name.

always wanted to see cutler take ronnie down if not for anything else for the fact that cutler is actually a very nice guy and unlike ronnie, is actually on the sane side. ronnie seems a few cards short of a full deck to say the least.
    Do you know Ronnie OR Jay to be making statements like this?

muskel is offline New Member
    Ronnie believes he is on a mission assigned to him by God himself.
    ''Though shall win the 9th sandow''
    A pregnant black woman...

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Do you know Ronnie OR Jay to be making statements like this?
    know cutler and know enough about coleman between what cutlers told me and from his vids to know he's obnoxious. i also know many people that wouldn't even train in the gym when coleman was there cause coleman would make them put on specific music just for him and he was so loud it was just too annoying.

you gonna tell me after watching a couple of ronnies videos, what he says and how he acts that he's not obnoxious??? i know you were looking to pull the "you don't know them" bit, but it's not working here. in training vids, there's no scripts, and no one tells them how to act, yet look at coleman. he's ridiculous.

though i don't know cutler that well, i know him enough to know he's a great guy. nuff said there.

why is it that you think you have to personally know someone to know what they're like? i don't personally know dennis spade, but i know very well from others who have met him he's a complete *sshole. same goes for brad pitt. if enough people say someone is a certain way, it's safe to say that's how they are.

besides, how do you not know even if you met the people they didn't just put on an act for the fans? takes a very long time to completely know a person, but when they exude the qualities that coleman does initially, there can't be much of anything better underneath.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    all i can say is can he even scratch his own back. hes just massive

chest6 is offline Banned
    but i know very well from others who have met him he's a complete *sshole. same goes for brad pitt.
    yeah.. he wouldnt let my sis, me and her friends take a picture with him..psh

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i wish i could scream that in the gym, i always say it myself now when im goin heavy haha

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that jay is probably more of a people person that Ronnie.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max10
    Thats as to be the dumbest manI have ever viewed, when he talks about droping the needle and blowing on it to get the stuff off, my jaw droped, steriods dont kill people there stupidity does...

Quote Originally Posted by industywetrusty
    Thats as to be the dumbest manI have ever viewed, when he talks about droping the needle and blowing on it to get the stuff off, my jaw droped, steriods dont kill people there stupidity does...
    i know. i could hardly believe that either. almost makes me think he says stuff for shock value though. i just couldn't picture anyone being THAT stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yeah.. he wouldnt let my sis, me and her friends take a picture with him..psh
    when pitt was filming "the devils advocate" (thinks that's the one, with him and harrison ford?), anyway, they filmed part of it up in NY in a couple towns over from my town, about a half hour drive if that. anyway, all he did when not filming was sit in his trailer. ford came out, signed autographs, and explored the town. whenever anyone tried to ask pitt for an autograph or even tried to talk to him, he ignored them and kept walking. also, that's not the only incident that i heard of like that, so it's not just like he was having a bad week or anything.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    His arms just look F*cked. It's like he pumped them full of oil underneath and just let the rest look under developed!!

bor
    know cutler and know enough about coleman between what cutlers told me and from his vids to know he's obnoxious. i also know many people that wouldn't even train in the gym when coleman was there cause coleman would make them put on specific music just for him and he was so loud it was just too annoying.

I REALLY DON'T THINK CUTLER CAN GIVE YOU AN HONEST NON-PREJUDICE OPINION ABOUT RONNIE SINCE HE PROBABLY HATES HIM AND HAS NIGHTMARES ABOUT LOSING THE OLYMPIA TO HIM EVERY NIGHT. ABOUT THE VIDS, I'M SURE YOU SAW MANY 50 CENT VIDEOS AND I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HIM AS A PERSON TOO. AND I'M SURE COLEMAN DIDN'T M A K E ANYONE PUT ON HIS MUSIC, HE ASKED THEM TO, AND THEY DID IT. IF MICHAEL JORDAN CAME TO MY BASKETBALL COURT AND WANTED TO PUT ON SOME KENNY G WHILE SLAMING AND DUNKING I'D LISTEN TO KENNY G AND BE A HAPPY LITTLE CAMPER :LOL:

you gonna tell me after watching a couple of ronnies videos, what he says and how he acts that he's not obnoxious??? i know you were looking to pull the "you don't know them" bit, but it's not working here. in training vids, there's no scripts, and no one tells them how to act, yet look at coleman. he's ridiculous.

THE VIDS?!?!? YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE EATS FRIES AND SHIT? THOSE ARE MOSTLY SCRIPTED IMO

though i don't know cutler that well, i know him enough to know he's a great guy. nuff said there.

SEEMS THAT WAY TO ME TOO, BUT I COULDN'T REALLY SAY

why is it that you think you have to personally know someone to know what they're like? i don't personally know dennis spade, but i know very well from others who have met him he's a complete *sshole. same goes for brad pitt.

if enough people say someone is a certain way, it's safe to say that's how they are.

ITS JUST SAFE TO SAY THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS INTERESTING AND SUCESFULL ENOUGH FOR HATERS TO BE TALKING SH!T ABOUT HIM

besides, how do you not know even if you met the people they didn't just put on an act for the fans? takes a very long time to completely know a person, but when they exude the qualities that coleman does initially, there can't be much of anything better underneath.

THERE COULD BE
    CAPS

And none this is meant disprefectully to you, I just get pretty defensive about Ronnie, because I don't think he gets enough respect within our OWN introverted community, despite the fact he's a great bodybuilder, if you wanna talk cocky i think Arnie was a lot cockier then him, but I like Arnie too so maybe I don't what the fvck I'm talking about

Thread Information