Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traffic court

Mizfit is offline Banned

Question Traffic court

ok .. here is what happened..

I was going 86 in a 50 zone - the zone had just changed from a 60 and the police office walked into the street and waved me over.

I'm fighting this tommorrow. - give me some tips people...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wear a very low cut shirt.

~SC~

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

I was going 86 in a 50 zone - the zone had just changed from a 60 and the police office walked into the street and waved me over.

same thing happened to me....except i was doing 86 in a 50 zone....

Its 4 point I hope you know...

My cousin got the exact same ticket, he went to court without a agent and lost it then got 4 points and $320 fine (some shyt like that)

Their isn't honestly much you can do other then to hope your cop (ex-cop lawyer/agent) knows the cop that issued you the ticket or the crown/judge etc....

they will come to an agreement and sometimes if they are good buddies they will cancel your ticket etc....

anywho my court date is comming up and I got a pretty got ex cop lawyer
    agent whom knows a bunch of cops who have ticketed me and hes not pricy...if you liek shoot me a pm ill give you his info

this doesn't mean much cuz when the zone changes from a 60 to a 50 they usually give you a sign indicating maximum 60km/h with and arrow pointing on the sign, meaning that it will become 60 soon (so that is your warning, you cant say I didn't know)

and even if that signs isn't there then you still get ticketed for going 26 over the limit meaning= 3points....BIG WHOOP YOU SAVE 1 POINT.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    If i was going that fast i dont know how he could flag me down on foot and me not to have gone anywhere..

BTW this ticket was in November of 2004

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Ex coppers etc r a total rip off BTW

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I travel the same way and have done so for close to three yrs and this was my only ticket ever...

The officer was a jackASS

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Your only defense is if the cop had no radar OR does not have his permit to operate a radar.
    Finally you can claim that it was a nearby car but if he caught you over the limit you will not only lose the ticket but pay a court fine depending of your jurisdiction.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Your only defense is if the cop had no radar OR does not have his permit to operate a radar.
    Finally you can claim that it was a nearby car but if he caught you over the limit you will not only lose the ticket but pay a court fine depending of your jurisdiction.
    I think he had a radar but didnt let me see it.. he wanted to be done with me quick so he could go back to his post.

It was a saturday on a main street.

Ex coppers etc r a total rip off BTW

DUHHH...I didn't mean I'll give you their # lol.....I ment I have an ex cops # hes good guy.

I think he had a radar but didnt let me see it.. he wanted to be done with me quick so he could go back to his post.

It was a saturday on a main street.
    if he doesnt show it to you it means nothing...they dont have too and they can fight it in so many way. Member hes the 1 with the badge.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    if he doesnt show it to you it means nothing...they dont have too and they can fight it in so many way. Member hes the 1 with the badge.

He was a jackass though.. cops aren't supposed to be mean to chicks..

Don't u know that

If i was going that fast i dont know how he could flag me down on foot and me not to have gone anywhere..

BTW this ticket was in November of 2004
    well they hidee DUUHHH behind some tree or bush.....

even if you have ran, they would get on their car, bike and chase you soo no biggy to them.

just find a good agent....thats the best you can do....never go to court your self for a big ticket. especially something that involves points like this.

You better have a solid argument because like I said it is possible you will pay more then your ticket. If he comes with proof or proof is provided you are done.
    What works sometimes is ppl confess to speeding but not to the extent as the "prosecutor" claims. So in your case for example you admit to speeding but at 62 not 50. You seem credible and pay a lesser fine and less demerit points. Again depends on jurisdiction. Was it a provincial or municipal/city copper?

He was a jackass though.. cops aren't supposed to be mean to chicks..

Don't u know that
    you should have started to cry and say your pregnet and your b/f broke up with you and left you and you have cancer most women I know have gaven this solution a shot and it worked.....mehh maybe he was gheyyy!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You better have a solid argument because like I said it is possible you will pay more then your ticket. If he comes with proof or proof is provided you are done.
    What works sometimes is ppl confess to speeding but not to the extent as the "prosecutor" claims. So in your case for example you admit to speeding but at 62 not 50. You seem credible and pay a lesser fine and less demerit points. Again depends on jurisdiction. Was it a provincial or municipal/city copper?
    municiple..

That's the thing there is no way i could;ve been going that fast - i slowed down within feet of him

\
    umm what if the cop has this saved on his radar indicating the time, date location etc.... which proves that she did 86 in a 50 zone, cuz u know the radar savs all that info....though if he didn't use a radar then yes this solution could work...

BUT....I doubt that he didnt use a radar. I THINK HE DID....the reason being is cuz he was hiding behind a tree/bush etc....and they wouldn't guess usually when they hide...when they can use a radar.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    \
    umm what if the cop has this saved on his radar indicating the time, date location etc.... which proves that she did 86 in a 50 zone, cuz u know the radar savs all that info....though if he didn't use a radar then yes this solution could work...

BUT....I doubt that he didnt use a radar. I THINK HE DID....the reason being is cuz he was hiding behind a tree/bush etc....and they wouldn't guess usually when they hide...when they can use a radar.
    He wasnt hiding .. he was on a side street -

You know how some of them set up like that - this was right at Lawrence and Allen

municiple..

That's the thing there is no way i could;ve been going that fast - i slowed down within feet of him
    , usually the way they have their radar set up is when you going the fastest is when it hits the radar mark indicating your speed.

Meaning that even if you slowed down when you began to see him that doesn't really matter cuz he had already recorded your speed from further back when you had been doing 86.

I know all this cuz all I do is speed and go to court lol

Well with a radar he can gun you from far. It is possible that there was another copper who gunned you and then radioed in your description to the "jackass". Then this "jackass" copper stopped you. Whatever stance you take stick to it. Dont change your story.
    like I said
    A) test the credibilty of the cop and confess to speeding at a lesser extent or
    B) deny deny deny and hope and pray he has no proof or is not licensed to operate a radar or else youre done.

He wasnt hiding .. he was on a side street -

You know how some of them set up like that - this was right at Lawrence and Allen
    ohhhh....was he tracking cars down with one of those stand up radars?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ohhhh....was he tracking cars down with one of those stand up radars?
    Yup and it was pointed straight out towards the steet - not angled

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hard to fight the law regardless of howmuch a dick they are

sounds like ur going to get dicked..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wear a very low cut shirt.

~SC~
    And a short skirt too.....

Yup and it was pointed straight out towards the steet - not angled
    ohh okay its still a radar doesn't matter. It records your speed same as the hand radar.. He didn't show it to you cuz he was to lazy to take it off the stick...(which he doesn't have too)

honestly mizfit get a good agent thats my best adivce. Yes you may have to spend between $200-$400 but hey its worth it in the long run.

For example they will 90% take away the point automatically and if they know the cop then they can negotiate or even cancel your ticket somehow under the table.

so from my experience and it IS WORTH IT.

cuz if u go to court your self and loose and get a couple points then your insurance will go sky high......so you see that $200-400 can end up saving you alot of money in the long run.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

did the cop have a radar to see your speed? cause if not then itl be easier to fight it. problem is though, cops are trained extensivly in gauging how fast a vehicle is moving...

there ya go cop

go to school for judging how fast something is moving then your considered an expert at it, like your word is as good as a radar reading

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    did the cop have a radar to see your speed? cause if not then itl be easier to fight it. problem is though, cops are trained extensivly in gauging how fast a vehicle is moving...

there ya go cop

go to school for judging how fast something is moving then your considered an expert at it, like your word is as good as a radar reading
    he had a radar bro....hard to fight it by your self (hes got stronge evidence)

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    The fine is probably the same after your so many MPH over the speed limit. Example: In my state the fine is $200.00 anything 22 and over. So since you admitted you were going 86 doesn't matter if the limit was 50 or 60 fine wise. But I would show up and see if the officer shows, if not you win, if he does then your in trouble.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ohh okay its still a radar doesn't matter. It records your speed same as the hand radar.. He didn't show it to you cuz he was to lazy to take it off the stick...(which he doesn't have too)

honestly mizfit get a good agent thats my best adivce. Yes you may have to spend between $200-$400 but hey its worth it in the long run.

For example they will 90% take away the point automatically and if they know the cop then they can negotiate or even cancel your ticket somehow under the table.

so from my experience and it IS WORTH IT.
    it's alot more than 300-400 buks

in america, the cop can take you to jail if you're going 20 mph over the speed limit

in america, the cop can take you to jail if you're going 20 mph over the speed limit
    Taking people to jail for speeding will get you fired as a cop!

you know what i want to make? i want to make a radar jammer. something that produces strong e&m waves that disrupt the radar.

that would be funny, but i doubt it would be legal to produce something like that

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Taking people to jail for speeding will get you fired as a cop!

really? i didn't know that

it's alot more than 300-400 buks
    i got 6 tickets, I payed my ex-cop agent whom is retired of the force for 24 yrs (who knows the cop who issued my ticket and trained him) for all $300

I have him a similar speeding ticket like yours and I payed my agent $200 and I told him if you completly win the ticket and get it canceled (meaning 0 points, $0 and not in my record or driving abstract) then I will pay you a bonus of $100 and guess what HE DID IT...GOT THE TICKET DROPPED (he said I'll tell the copper your buddys with my son)etc...

alot of them are scammers such as ex-copers etc...though alot of them are good guys.. its a risk either way when you go to court of put your trust ina agents hands THOUGH I'D PICK THE AGENT ANYDAY OVER MYSELF...(i.e more experience, reference, friends,hook ups)etc etc.....

by you givin them that extra bonus of $100-200 if they win...it gives them a extra push to try to earn your money in their wallet (and by them doing so then they need to take care of your ticket) 50/50 you both win happy.

really? i didn't know that
    Just for speeding is a no no but Mizfit was going fast enough she could have been charged with Careless driving and possibly taken to jail since that is a misdemeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Just for speeding is a no no but Mizfit was going fast enough she could have been charged with Careless driving and possibly taken to jail since that is a misdemeanor.
    well they arent that strict in canada...Toronto

Toronto Highway traffict act system....

Speeding Demerit Point system:

0-15 km/h = 0 points
    16-29 km/h = 3 points
    30-49 km/h = 4 points
    50km/h or more limited = court decision or 6 points

when you go over 50km/h then they can jail you for speeding, careless drving and street racing etc... which you can face jail time. America is more strict though.

SOME OTHER POINTS IN TORONTO

careless driving = 6 points
    disobey red light = 3 points
    disobery stop sign = 3 points
    follow too close = 4 points
    unsafe turn = 2 points
    seat belt = 2 points
    fail to signal = 2 points
    fail to obey sign = 2 points

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I will pay your ticket mizzy, along with your hike in insurance.

I will cover it all.

Because I am nice like that.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob

I will cover it all.

Gee, I got a few bills I could send you too since you are soooo nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob

I will cover it all.

woochangg woochangg ..................WHIPPED!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information