View Poll Results: Over the top or under the bottom?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over the top.

17 80.95%
  • Under the bottom.

4 19.05%
    IronAdam is offline Member

TP: over the top or under the bottom?

Me and my gf always argue about the best way to place the tp in the holder. I chose over the top...just seems like the logical way to place it for easy access. She insists on under the bottom...I hate that shit. (pun intended)

Let's get a vote on this, which is the best way?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to go with under the bottom. Your supposed to pull down not up.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    is over the top where it unrolls further away from the wall? cuz that's what you want; you don't wanna scrape your knuckles n shits.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    over the top for sure. the other way just looks wrong to me

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    at first i thought you were talking about how you apply the tp to your ass, both ways over the top

chest6 is offline Banned
    over the top..if its under the bottom somewhere i hate that shit and I change it

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    at first i thought you were talking about how you apply the tp to your ass, both ways over the top
    LMAO

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Over the top!

I use to always put it on under the bottom, for some reason i changed it. Who knows why, maybe because i use 10 yards of shit paper each time and i got tired of it hitting the ground?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    over the top..if its under the bottom somewhere i hate that shit and I change it
    Same with me, if she puts a new roll in her way I flip it around.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    what a stupid little ocd quirck, it bugs the shit out of me when its comming under

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are insane. I dont even know how you find where the roll starts when its going up. i just roll it and it comes down. YOUR ALL BUNCH OF CRAZIES!!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    You guys are insane. I dont even know how you find where the roll starts when its going up. i just roll it and it comes down. YOUR ALL BUNCH OF CRAZIES!!!!
    I must agree my friend. Under the bottom is the shit. It makes me proud when I look at my toilet paper and see it under the bottom.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I must agree my friend. Under the bottom is the shit. It makes me proud when I look at my toilet paper and see it under the bottom.

really? id think youd be more proud of your triceps

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude... i am huge into manners and proper ways of doing stuff. OVER THE TOP... always

chest6 is offline Banned
    under the bottom u gotta mess with the wall bein in the way..such an inconvenience

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Over the top for sure. And the standard rules apply, where as long as there is at least one ply left, you don't have to change it.

Im just watched a Charmin commercial with the two bears, and both roll of toilet paper were "Over the top". So there you have it folks, over the top is the proper way because the toilet paper maker says so.

double post
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-07-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Whatever happen to just setting the roll on top of the sink counter and put your finger in the hole and unravel the TP in your hands... Thats how real men do it.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer it over the top, but I have to have it under the bottom because my girlfriends stupid cat keeps pulling the TP off the roll. So if it's under the bottom, he can't figure out how to unroll it.

Stupid bastard cat. I hope he dies SOON.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    really? id think youd be more proud of your triceps
    LMAO. Well first I check out the toilet paper, and then I hit a pose.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    over the top ..There is no other way..

i think this is the one thing im anal about.. i confess to even having changed the direction at my bf's house

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I never even thought of this before. But now i think i like it over the top. I can see were the first sheet starts.

Ocd is me with my water. If my water bottles are in the frig they all have to have the labels facing front.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I never even thought of this before. But now i think i like it over the top. I can see were the first sheet starts.

Ocd is me with my water. If my water bottles are in the frig they all have to have the labels facing front.
    and it bothers u if they arent right..

I think working out takes discipline.. an d i guess to soem degrees we all have things we feel compelled (compulsive) to do.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a study conducted by the US military (an organization that has leaders that are extremely full of shit) that stated when toilet paper rolls were hung in an "over the top" fashion, less toilet paper was wasted.

Also, toilet paper is more likely to be contaminated (by dirty hands) when you use the "over" method but the contaminated area will likely be smaller than when you use the "under" method. The "under" method is probably going to be easier if you have a smaller bathroom due to it's more controlled method of one-hand dispensing BUT the chance of contamination due to contact with the wall is actually going to increase.

I chose "over the top" simply because I am a cheapskate and hate buying toilet paper all the time. If you really think about all of the pros and cons it's safe to say that the "over" method is better for home users with infrequent visitors or public restrooms with a toilet dispenser. The "under" method is probably better for home users with a buttload of people always visiting or clean public restrooms with limited space.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    and it bothers u if they arent right..

I think working out takes discipline.. an d i guess to soem degrees we all have things we feel compelled (compulsive) to do.
    Yes it would drive me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    There was a study conducted by the US military (an organization that has leaders that are extremely full of shit) that stated when toilet paper rolls were hung in an "over the top" fashion, less toilet paper was wasted.

Also, toilet paper is more likely to be contaminated (by dirty hands) when you use the "over" method but the contaminated area will likely be smaller than when you use the "under" method. The "under" method is probably going to be easier if you have a smaller bathroom due to it's more controlled method of one-hand dispensing BUT the chance of contamination due to contact with the wall is actually going to increase.

I chose "over the top" simply because I am a cheapskate and hate buying toilet paper all the time. If you really think about all of the pros and cons it's safe to say that the "over" method is better for home users with infrequent visitors or public restrooms with a toilet dispenser. The "under" method is probably better for home users with a buttload of people always visiting or clean public restrooms with limited space.
    That makes sense...my g/f's bathroom is tiny. So far over the top is kick'n ass

Thread Information