Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ROTTYPUP is offline New Member

Cool How to tell if someone is on juice?

theres alot of big guys in my town and i wonder...how do you tell if someones on juice? my girl told me that if a dude has small wrists and small neck but big everywhere else then hes on gear. is that right???

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    who cares about other guys ?

good point

i dont know i just feel like im competing with everyone especially when im in the gym. lifting more than other ppl makes me feel better

one8nine is offline Banned
    thats why we do it isnt it
    for me atleast

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    you can draw his blood and get it tested

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROTTYPUP
    theres alot of big guys in my town and i wonder...how do you tell if someones on juice? my girl told me that if a dude has small wrists and small neck but big everywhere else then hes on gear. is that right???

wrist size is genetic has nothing to do with juice, there really is no way by just looking at somebody, they may look like some sides may be coming in like acne, but theres no way to know if its natural or from something else. i dont see y ur concerned with other guys

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    they either look Exceptionally in good. ie: big AND ripped.
    Or they look big puffy and retarded.
    who really cares though?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Why are you listening to your girl? lol I'm sure she's the expert on juice. If she says that it MUST be true.

actually i take back that statement, i think if u know somebody that u see constantly and see the changes in front of u, then u could tell by looking at amount of size they put on in short time or vascularity, etc... if its noticable. if its somebody u just met for the first time, theres no way to know for sure.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude ur girl is wrong but if u really want to find out go to there house and search their room and if you find gear then go and try to pick a fight with them and if they flip out and kick your ass then they might juice. Thats the only way i can think of besides getting them tested.

ok i get it- just asking. the thing about small wrists and neck made sense to me cuz how can someone have small wrists and massive chest you know? big powerlifters have always got huge wrists but i guess theres no way to tell just asking

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Genetics determain the sizw of your wrist and neck.

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    Dude ur girl is wrong but if u really want to find out go to there house and search their room and if you find gear then go and try to pick a fight with them and if they flip out and kick your ass then they might juice. Thats the only way i can think of besides getting them tested.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yea but everybody with small wrists and neck are skinny. unless there on juice? see what i mean

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Just go up to him and say-"Hey, ya big dumb freak, are you on the fvcking gear or what?" If he promptly folds you in half and throws your skinny a$$ across the room, he might be using.

yea but everybody with small wrists and neck are skinny. unless there on juice? see what i mean
    look at flex wheeler in his earlier days before he got into juicing, small wrists, decent sized neck but won about every contest he went for

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Your girlfrend is sick,so if you want to know if i juice,ill kick the hell out of you and then ill date your g/frend....thats what your g/frend love.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if they talk about previous cycles or admit to using gear then they probably been on the juice

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This is a LOUNGE thread, it does not belong in the steroid questions forum.

I look forward to the day when people can actually use the correct forums.

MOVED.

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I generally look for the rolled over traps. Not always tell tale, but im usually pretty accurate. I can tell though because I have been in my same gym for 5 years and some of the guys just get huge when Im gone for summers lol

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I like to think they are on gear if they are those disel stretch marks between their shoulders and chest

juiceboxxx is offline Banned

if its so lame how come theres so many replies bud?

if its so lame how come theres so many replies bud?
    why the hell do you care what other men look like? wheather they are on gear or not whooo caresss!!!

like whats it to you? will it make an impact on your life or change your life in any way?

I'm just saying their is much better topics you can come up with other then a pointless question like this.

chest6 is offline Banned
    that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Small wrists and neck but big everywhere else=juice? Wow.

admit it. everybody reading this board has thought this question; when you workout dont and you see someone whose lifting a ton dont you think...hmmm.. is he on or just blessed? im not gay but i look at other guys who are have size and wonder. whatever everybodys being rude its just a question relax
    ]
    I just wanted to know if theres a way to tell or suspect!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think it all the time. But..I don't really care. If I'm with a friend he'll be like "that dude is on juice" I'll be like...maybe so..maybe not..who cares? I wonder sometimes but like...either way it dont matter. Now before I dont make any less sense..i'll stop

admit it. everybody reading this board has thought this question; when you workout dont and you see someone whose lifting a ton dont you think...hmmm.. is he on or just blessed? im not gay but i look at other guys who are have size and wonder. whatever everybodys being rude its just a question relax
    ]
    I just wanted to know if theres a way to tell or suspect!
    well I dont think their is a way to tell. The reason being is cuz alot of people have amazing genetics and worked their ass off hard with diet + training to get to where they are.

False assumptions and accusations wont prove anything. I mean you can THINK all you want that some big dude is on juice at your gym...but you dont have any proof unless he admits it.

I guess if the guy is huuuge like ronnie or jay cutler then you can tell even then I dont know. It can be argued cuz so many people are genetically gifted + very dedicated.

Your not gay but still who cars about other people and wondering what they do. I dont know maybe you do but I worry about my looks, appearance and my life and thats it. I dont give 2 fakks whos on juice or not. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I think it all the time. But..I don't really care. If I'm with a friend he'll be like "that dude is on juice" I'll be like...maybe so..maybe not..who cares? I wonder sometimes but like...either way it dont matter. Now before I dont make any less sense..i'll stop

Exactly!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Have you seen Ronnie? He is 1000% natural:-)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Anyone who lifts more than me or is bigger than me is on juice, and they are taking way more tha me!!
    thats how i feel anyways, true or not i dont kare! LoL

diamonds is offline Banned
    you can tell if they are on juice or not by looking at their pants. The guys on steroids get to wear those cool balloon pants!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    puffy face, acne, red cheeks, big traps, shrunken nuts (but who the hell wants to find that out?!). its easier to tell if someone is on the juice, than if they arent on the juice. ive seen small kids who dont even look like they train, who then proceed to brag about their last course of sust. the, you get these big guys, who lift more than you, but dont even know how to eat right, let alone use drugs. some people are just blessed, i dont let it bother me in the slightest. i compete against myself, and i usually win

HULKBOY is offline Member
    wtf?? is thread for real.. look at his peinis if you wanna know...i mean you cant really tell that way but until you get your obsession with men out of your system.....hell i dont know QUIT BEIN GAY!!! who gives a shit....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Small wrists have absolutely NOTHING to do with using steroids . There are no muscles in your wrist just tendons running through into your hand so you cant make it bigger even if you tried. So trust me juicing or not your wrist isnt going to get bigger like the rest of you, its a joint, its like your knee getting bigger, makes absolutely no sense.

Pretty much what you are saying is if you use juice your wrist will be small in proportion to your body but if you are natural they wont be...
    So in essence juice stops your wrists from growing? That is some pretty wack shit.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Small wrists have absolutely NOTHING to do with using steroids . There are no muscles in your wrist just tendons running through into your hand so you cant make it bigger even if you tried. So trust me juicing or not your wrist isnt going to get bigger like the rest of you, its a joint, its like your knee getting bigger, makes absolutely no sense.

Pretty much what you are saying is if you use juice your wrist will be small in proportion to your body but if you are natural they wont be...
    So in essence juice stops your wrists from growing? That is some pretty wack shit.
    i think he is trying to state that since gear makes all ur muscle larger and ur wrist is a joint.. that it will become small in comparison

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This is a LOUNGE thread, it does not belong in the steroid questions forum.

I look forward to the day when people can actually use the correct forums.

MOVED.

~SC~
    Now who's dreaming of a land far far away.. and a time in the distant future..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Everyone knows that gear will make your willie bigger, tell her that is the only real way to know, measure his willie and see if it has grown any since puberty...

jk...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    most dudes on steroids dont/never heard of A PCT.....

so watch em...

most will do like deca alone or sum shit also....

so watch em...

see waht happens when they get huge, then see them a month later and then you KNOW~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information