Thread: Finland

ultimo is offline Associate Member

Finland

Hey bros,

I am applying for an internship oppurtunity in Finland next summer. I was just wondering if anyone here if from there or has been there and would like to recommend some towns to look out for or just some general opinions of the country.

Thanks!

bump.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    I stopped off there for a few days prior to going over to Estonia. Its a great place but DAMNED EXPENSIVE to live there.

The program I am going with says that they will provide me with enough money for a place to live, money for food and shelter. So I am not to concerned with that, basically just the overall impression, what the people were like, etc.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol no offence to anyone but ive never liked them ppl over there, every finnish person ive known has always been a prick oh and they drink to much other than that its nice i guess, why dont u come to stockholm instead

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    lol no offence to anyone but ive never liked them ppl over there, every finnish person ive known has always been a prick oh and they drink to much other than that its nice i guess, why dont u come to stockholm instead
    Well my school here in Canada has a trainee exchange with Finland, saddly not with Sweden. I would definitly love to come visit Sweden if I get the chance to go to Finland. In my opinion any kind of international experience is worth it, and I would only be going for 4 months. 4 months is not so bad, longer than that and I probably would go nuts. I wanted OUT around the 4 month mark when I lived in Germany.

bump for more info

Thread Information