Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Cool I'm An eBay WHORE!!!

I just bought an ipod 4G Nano Black, and seriously DIDN'T need it! I bought it because I was pissing around and bid like $90US on it... no biggie right... if I win, wicked, if not, I was just playin' around. Well, some douch bag out bids me ASAP! Normal, right?!?! Well, it seriously locked me into competitive mode... I was happier to pay to see this guy lose than to get the actual product. $250 later, I'm a winner. I even have an mp3 player right now that works fantastic... fukin' Internet! Consumerism is just tooo damn easy!

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    lol. Thats funny, sometimes I do the exact same thing. I'll put in a decent bid and right away someone outbids me. For some reason, I just like the satisfaction that he didn't win.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It like my wife coming back to the house with something we dont need because it was "on sale"

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    It like my wife coming back to the house with something we dont need because it was "on sale"
    classic! Thank God she's not my wife...we'd be broke!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    buy me sumpin!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    LMAO I cannot even count how many times i have overpaid for something on ebay because of that.. ill bid with like a minute left. get outbidded and be like shit i really wanna win..lol

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    buy me sumpin!
    I can't... I'm broke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    LMAO I cannot even count how many times i have overpaid for something on ebay because of that.. ill bid with like a minute left. get outbidded and be like shit i really wanna win..lol
    the satisfaction laaaaaasts for 3 seconds until the AHHH FUK factor kicks in!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I can't... I'm broke!!!
    not even a handjob!
    u suck

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    not even a handjob!
    u suck
    I left my tweezers at my girlfriends house...sorry brotha!

ya its best when you go in making a bid saying im not gonna go over 40 bucks. then when it hits like 42 bucks your like crap its only another 3 bucks to win.. final bids like 64 bucks.. then i wonder how im such an idiot..

ya its best when you go in making a bid saying im not gonna go over 40 bucks. then when it hits like 42 bucks your like crap its only another 3 bucks to win.. final bids like 64 bucks.. then i wonder how im such an idiot..
    LMAO

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I just bought an ipod 4G Nano Black, and seriously DIDN'T need it! I bought it because I was pissing around and bid like $90US on it... no biggie right... if I win, wicked, if not, I was just playin' around. Well, some douch bag out bids me ASAP! Normal, right?!?! Well, it seriously locked me into competitive mode... I was happier to pay to see this guy lose than to get the actual product. $250 later, I'm a winner. I even have an mp3 player right now that works fantastic... fukin' Internet! Consumerism is just tooo damn easy!
    i love ebay, gonna buy my wife off it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    i love ebay, gonna buy my wife off it..
    good idea

the_rebirth is offline Member
    he probably used one of those automatic bidding programs, sometimes if they are setup correctly you can win everytime

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They still won't let me use that site any more - all over a 5 dollar seller fee I forgot to pay from about 4 years ago. I have tried to appeal it... last time was several months ago but they won't respond. Fuk Ebay

I guess I could try and open a new account as long as they didn't ban my addy...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    They still won't let me use that site any more - all over a 5 dollar seller fee I forgot to pay from about 4 years ago. I have tried to appeal it... last time was several months ago but they won't respond. Fuk Ebay

I guess I could try and open a new account as long as they didn't ban my addy...
    If you use a different email address and name and they can't do anything to you. Just have your wife/girlfriend sign up for you or just use her name. I'm pretty sure you can even use your own name and nothing would happen...

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You really are a Salad Tosser......Pussy!
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    it's people doing retarded things like bidding just to win that keeps us from getting decent prices on ebay anymore. thanks for contributing to making ebay worthless for your "pissing contest".

if you guys would stop bidding just to win and would actually stop at a reasonable bid, ebay would still be worthwhile. but there are so many children (or people with child-like mentalities) that feel such a need to win, they'll bid more for things than what they'd pay in a retail store.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DAMN.............

He jsut crushed you Justin.....
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    it's people doing retarded things like bidding just to win that keeps us from getting decent prices on ebay anymore. thanks for contributing to making ebay worthless for your "pissing contest".

if you guys would stop bidding just to win and would actually stop at a reasonable bid, ebay would still be worthwhile. but there are so many children (or people with child-like mentalities) that feel such a need to win, they'll bid more for things than what they'd pay in a retail store.
    be a little more pro-active and find a job that pays as much as mine... then we'll talk about pissing money away.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    DAMN.............

He jsut crushed you Justin.....
    NOPE!

be a little more pro-active and find a job that pays as much as mine... then we'll talk about pissing money away.
    so you're assuming i make less than you cause i'm concerned about people making sensible transactions? seems like ebay isn't the only place where you make bad judgements...

just because you got the extra money to blow doesn't mean you should contribute to ruining the integrity of a once pretty decent auction site. i could think of a lot of better things to spend my extra cash on than on an overpriced item on ebay to win a pissing contest with someone i never knew nor ever will.

you honestly think that what you did was a good idea? look, you got extra money to just toss around, feel free to throw some my way. i can always use some extra cash for some new goodies and from what i've seen so far, it seems like i could spend the money far more sensibly than you as well.

look, i'm not trying to intentionally p*ss you off, i'm just trying to show you that what you did is nothing to be proud of and is contributing towards the degredation of ebay. if everyone kept doing what you did, ebay wouldn't be in business any longer for lack of interest in not being able to get a good deal there.

if you really don't know of anything better to spend your money on just let me know and i could toss plenty of ideas your way.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    so you're assuming i make less than you cause i'm concerned about people making sensible transactions? seems like ebay isn't the only place where you make bad judgements...

just because you got the extra money to blow doesn't mean you should contribute to ruining the integrity of a once pretty decent auction site. i could think of a lot of better things to spend my extra cash on than on an overpriced item on ebay to win a pissing contest with someone i never knew nor ever will.

you honestly think that what you did was a good idea? look, you got extra money to just toss around, feel free to throw some my way. i can always use some extra cash for some new goodies and from what i've seen so far, it seems like i could spend the money far more sensibly than you as well.

look, i'm not trying to intentionally p*ss you off, i'm just trying to show you that what you did is nothing to be proud of and is contributing towards the degredation of ebay. if everyone kept doing what you did, ebay wouldn't be in business any longer for lack of interest in not being able to get a good deal there.

if you really don't know of anything better to spend your money on just let me know and i could toss plenty of ideas your way.
    Damn...it's the lounge brah. Rub your temples and go "WUSAAAAA...WUSSSSA" everthing will be alright

hahah sweet

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Next time you think about doin that, you can pay me $250 and Ill come to your house and kick you in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Damn...it's the lounge brah. Rub your temples and go "WUSAAAAA...WUSSSSA" everthing will be alright
    i know, but regardless of where it is, if someone does something that i think is stupid i'm still gonna call them on it. just trying to bring somethings to his attention that he apparently failed to realize when thinking this whole thing was so amusing.

just baught a back scratcher for 5 bucks shipped.. sittin in bed, hard to reach places..lol

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    I left my tweezers at my girlfriends house...sorry brotha!
    BAHAHAHAA

just baught a back scratcher for 5 bucks shipped.. sittin in bed, hard to reach places..lol
    you can get all kinds of odds and ends on ebay, eh?

been a while since i farted around on that site. last thing i got there was a set of hand grippers. the heaviest goes up to 300lbs. crazy stuff guys, crazy stuff.

Wow! You seem extremely passionate about this business... you don't work for the eBay PR company, do you?!?! Man, sit back, relax... focus on something worthwhile like world peace because there are far more negative things going on. I suggest you visit the political forum and start a thread on "eBay assclowns... the reason why my toilet paper cost $3.50!!! ><" Now excuse me, I have an auction to win.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    hahaha readin that just made my day lol good job on your victory!!

Wow! You seem extremely passionate about this business... you don't work for the eBay PR company, do you?!?! Man, sit back, relax... focus on something worthwhile like world peace because there are far more negative things going on. I suggest you visit the political forum and start a thread on "eBay assclowns... the reason why my toilet paper cost $3.50!!! ><" Now excuse me, I have an auction to win.
    nah, it's not that i'm that passionate about the business. personally, i'm not very fond of ebay anymore cause of their lack of involvement with the system they set up. i just try to look out for other people, and your actions on ebay seemed to be just about yourself and didn't seem to take anyone else into consideration.

i just wanted to make you aware of what kind of contribution you made towards ebay and make you look at the bigger picture than just your own personal success. that's why i said in my last post i was not trying to piss you off, just make you aware. my comments were meant to be constructive. due to my personality, i can't help but make them a bit sarcastic as well. after all, i can't take life that seriously

Thread Information