guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

DISCIPLINE your children for gods sake!

Man, I can't believe its turnin out like this but, one of my best friends has this 4 year old child who is just behaving HORRIBLY. The kid walks right into my house, steps on the cat and tries to flip over the couch to find it (small chair). I tell him "hey, what'you think yer doin?" and he gives me this dirty little look and slams the door when I tell him he has to go home. Then, I tell my friend (his dad) and his excuse is "he's a kid man" (as he continues to smoke a joint on the front porch).......WTF!? That gives them an excuse to do anything they want? Then, the next day, the kid spits on my other friend and he walks him back home by his hand and my other friend (kids dad) says "hey, you ever touch my kid again an Im gonna fuk yer ass up!". Not to mention when the child is playing with my kid, he tries to tell my kid not to touch toys that are MY CHILDS! This is now getting to the point where I don't even wanna associate with my good (or so I thought) friend because his kid is such a little brat and obviously they arent gonna do anything about it. He was so cute til he got to be this age, he has completely turned around (the kid).

Any advice or thoughts?
    Last edited by guest589745; 06-10-2006 at 05:20 PM.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    An exorcism. He sounds like a demon. lol.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    children r products of their environments.. why is he smoking a joint near his kids

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    children r products of their environments.. why is he smoking a joint near his kids

Your guess is as good as mine. Why is he 27 with no job for that matter? Thta is true, kids aer products of their environment. It can go either way when they are exposed to things of this nature. It can make them better or worse. I know it made me better luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    An exorcism. He sounds like a demon. lol.

That might be the best option.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if the kid pisses u off that much when ur with him, tell ur freind that he needs to discipliine his kid or dont bring him around...it will help in the long run cause if he doesnt the kid will be a loser in life...

the_rebirth is offline Member
    oh boy i would drop that friend, sounds like some people i know back in mi

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely keep my child away from that kid. Because that stuff will eventually start rubbing off. Some people just aren't cut out for parenthood, because they are still kids themselves.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    27 yr old smoking pot in front of his kids with no job.

you sure got a winner on your hands

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

No doubt. You can't really blame the kid man. He is a product of his parents teachings and discipline. Do you really want your kid growing up with this little prick as his friend? Sounds like you have some tough choices but you may want to distant yourself from them for the sake of you and your child.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Just not too much discipline. At work like everyday I see a parent grab their child and yell at them

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Just not too much discipline. At work like everyday I see a parent grab their child and yell at them

yea discipline, not abuse.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i know i good old fashioned spanking worked for me. i remember if i did something to get spanked i didn't do it again. a few smaks on the ass doesn't = abuse imo.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    How can a child learn life if he doesn't know the social rules and boundaries. Discipline is there to show that bad things have a consequence.

I would dissassociate myself with your friend mate, just to show him how serious the situation is. At the very least ban the little shite from your house

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    There is nothing abusive about yelling at your kids. I have had five kids and they have all grown up great and they all got there asses smaked if they fvcked up. What is the world comming to when you get dead head dickheads like this guy smoking dope in front of his kids. If it was me I would call the cops and have him busted

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    If it was me I would call the cops and have him busted

Well, I wouldn't do that to him, as pissed as I can be at this situation. I understand yer point though and if he was never my friend, I would.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i know i good old fashioned spanking worked for me. i remember if i did something to get spanked i didn't do it again. a few smaks on the ass doesn't = abuse imo.
    Stun guns don't leave marks. jk.

Seriouisly though, an anonymous call to Children's Services may be in order if the drug thing persists, but I know you'd hate to do tht to a friend.

Ever see Nanny 911 or that episode of South Park where they call in the Dog whisperer to straighten out Cartman?

It still pisses me the fuk off when I think of how he just is completely oblivious to his actions, or lack thereof, and how they effect his kid and others around him. This sucks.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I have seen kids with parents who don't spank and ones who do. I gotta say, the ones that dont' spank seem to have some smart ass little kids. I got spanked when I deserved it and I dont' consider that abuse in any way shape or form. My sister trys to talk to her kids like she's rationlizing with an adult. The little boy acts very spoiled and unruly.

Thread Information