needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

what kinda bed do you have???

Nah moving out, planning on marriage soon, what kinda bed doesn everyone happy, are you happy with it? How long have you had it? How many coils does it have?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a full size bed.. get shaq's bed if ur getting married

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i bought my bed for 1500 bones when i was 18, i bought it from mor furniture its a sleigh bed love it to death. you spend like 1/3 of your life in it so why not make it compfortable as shit. double pillow top. For some reason when you have a nice ass bed women just want to hop in it

yea I believe you can't cheap out on it....so any suggestions ppl

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    i bought my bed for 1500 bones when i was 18, i bought it from mor furniture its a sleigh bed love it to death. you spend like 1/3 of your life in it so why not make it compfortable as shit. double pillow top. For some reason when you have a nice ass bed women just want to hop in it
    I did the same thing. Picked up a pillow top one aswell. I love it. Only complaint, is after spending everynight with my GF, is that I would have bought a king instead.

I always loved waterbeds. Those are sweet. Although I find harder to have sex on. Too much flopping around, and at the end, I get sea-sick.

The Memory foam beds are the best out there. Nothing more comfortable. You just sink in, and it's perfect.

There are different firmness of beds, you'll have to try out what is best for you. I loved a soft bed, that I can sink into, and not roll around in.

Also sheets make a huge impact aswell. Satin is nice, but wears out really quickly, and makes making the bed in the morning harder. Plus the sheets just slide around so much since they are so slick on eachother.

A higher tread count is best. They are more comfortable, and will last alot longer. I have a 800 count, as my regular set, and while it's not the best it's still very comfortable imo.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    sleep country canada

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I have a KILLER waterbed with an 8-track hooked up in the vibrating console. Chicks dig it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..California king with a solid oak frame....The whole bedroom suite (bed, dresser, armoire, and bedside tables is solid oak and ran about $3900 on sale)...heavy as hell, but it's built for heavy-duty use....... mattress is a firm ...made by OrderRest

AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-11-2006 at 07:05 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    why you wanna come test it out with me???

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    dunno just a comfy queen size?

tank2005 is offline Banned
    what kinda bed do you have???.ASK YOUR WIFE WHAT KINDA BED I HAVE....LOL

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    the nasa memory cell.........therapudic!!! BOMB with a feathr pillow top, and a feather pillow comforter and feather pillow!!!! ooooh man, i sleep on clouds

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Dammit Tank how many times do I have to tell you to respect your elders? Besides what kind of girl would want a skinny ass dude like you anyway? J/K I love ya bro!

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I have a KILLER waterbed with an 8-track hooked up in the vibrating console. Chicks dig it.
    Man I miss my waterbed, dang fiancee doesn't like it though.

fatale is offline Banned
    sleep comfort mattress is good They have those things where you can select how hard or soft you want your mattress paddings. I have Kingsdown mattress ( King Size) bought it for almost 2000 and it Rocks!

I know is expensive but it would last you for life time and trust me you dont want to buy a cheap mattress.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatale
    sleep comfort mattress is good They have those things where you can select how hard or soft you want your mattress paddings. I have Kingsdown mattress ( King Size) bought it for almost 2000 and it Rocks!

I know is expensive but it would last you for life time and trust me you dont want to buy a cheap mattress.

yes...women dig the feather pillow tops!!!! mine queen size, all together cost me 4500

Quote Originally Posted by fatale

yea actually kingsdown is what im looking at... so its good?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I have no clue what brand my bed is. But it is a platform queen size. When i move i would like to get a king size.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a queen size, no idea what kind it ran me about 800 for the mattress when i was 21 (4 years ago).

I have always found the couch more comfortable than any bed though.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    For two people I think the King is the way to go, 80 inches wide = the length of a double/full, I used to want a California King but when I researched them I found them to only be longer by four inches or so not any wider than a King.

I like the idea that you can have the freedom to cuddle with your girl if you want

Or have plenty of "usable space" if thats not what you want.

Brand wise, looks like anything decent gonna cost ya some $$ esp for a King....Not including bedding and whatnot. Down comforters rule

But like it has been said a great portion of your life/lives is spent there. Without good sleep, quality of life can suffer.

-shaokahn-

Thread Information