Thread: off the wall

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member

off the wall

this is completely off the wall but it would be nice if you had to take an extremely simple diet and exercise test before you could post in the AAS forum. i know this cant happen but it still seems like a genius idea to me

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    this is completely off the wall but it would be nice if you had to take an extremely simple diet and exercise test before you could post in the AAS forum. i know this cant happen but it still seems like a genius idea to me
    well hey, everyone has to start somewhere bro. even if someone comes in here knowing very little, if they're dedicated to learning, read, and research, they can later become a very worthwhile contributor to the site.

though we do get a lot of people coming in here not knowing their ass from their elbow but swearing they do, there'll always be plenty of us who can be here to correct them and give the right info.

what i find to be more of a problem is the people joining the site and immediately posting up questions about sources or ugl's without reading the rules of the board.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    wouldnt work.. and people come here to learn like stated above.. if you couldnt access this section, how would you learn about it...?? see what im saying bro?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    definitly see what your sayin bro. but if you know jack sh1t about diet and training, obviously thats different. as everyone knows without proper diet and training AAS are completely worthless. if you are new please read and reread this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This site is mostly made up of newbies who know nothing and wanting to learn, alot ask questions first before doing any kind of research and most here lead them in the right direction

Mizfit is offline Banned
    The world is full of dumb asses.. some of them post on the net.. don't you know this

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i was one of those guys once...and if i would have had to take that test, i would have failed....but i was allowed to read and learn, ask questions and i turn i am now helping others that are in the situation i was in a few years ago....I can honestly say if it wasnt for this site, the mods and vets willing to help at every chance they get, and the search button, i do not think i would be nearly half as "big" or knowledgable...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    i was one of those guys once...and if i would have had to take that test, i would have failed....but i was allowed to read and learn, ask questions and i turn i am now helping others that are in the situation i was in a few years ago....I can honestly say if it wasnt for this site, the mods and vets willing to help at every chance they get, and the search button, i do not think i would be nearly half as "big" or knowledgable...
    Thanks for coming out

J/k

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Would it be multiple choice? lolol

Thread Information