ascendant is offline Senior Member

job flexibility for working out?

just wondering what kind of jobs you guys have that give you the flexibility needed to fit in all your cardio, working out, meals, and all that good stuff? i myself am a personal trainer (for the most part), so i work my clients around my meals and workouts.

i just see a lot of people who have enough time on their hands or at least a flexible enough schedule to work it around their training and just wanted to know what other kinds of jobs you guys do that allow this kind of flexibility?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I work at Lowes. We get breaks every 2 hours at this one..unlike the one back at college. So I'll eat before..eat 2 meals there and 1 lunch at my house..which is fine..a meal every 2hrs like usual. Lately I've started 12-9 and 1-10 shifts and its sucks. My gym closes at 11pm so I've had to switch off and do AM weights and PM cardio..I hate it. I told my manager I dont wanna close anymore cuz I workout at night and he gave me a strange look..but actually changed my schedule . So..I'll get back on track and everythin will be fine.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    i work at 11 at night til 7 in the morning and i love it for the summer... i wake up around 3 or 4 go lift and come back at 5 or 6 then chill out it work.... i can still get 8 meals in a day also....my job is physically demanding though which is good to i guess

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I am not would right now. So i got plenty of time.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i work a desk job and work out at 4ish or 5am in the morning before working and eat thruout the day at my desk while i chat to you fine folks on Ar thruout the day

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I work at a desk all day also so I have the ability to eat whenever I want. That is one benefit of my job that I really love. It has never interferred with training or eating in any way.

Thread Information