Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

My GF refuses to listen when I try to educate her on aas

Ok, me an my girl were lookin on here and i was showin her soem of the members cycle results. She sees this one dude and is like "Uuhm, yea that'd be nice if you were that big" so I say, "well you know to get to that size is impossible without some form steroids , right?" and she refuses to believe so.

The night goes on and she keeps sayin "yea I want you to be that big" but yet she fails to come to an understanding about what unfortunately, is necessary to achieve that amount of muscle. She doesnt want me to do steroids but she says she would really like it if I was that big.

Now, shes not gonna leave me or love me more regardless of my appearance but, I want to tell her about what I do and I want her to be accepting of it and I cant seem to make her just understand, therefore she has no idea that I am already doing them. I think she would be more understanding if I was able to just open her mind up to it but damn, its frustrating that she is so close minded about it.

Well, I hope i got my question/story across right and if anyone has any positive things to thrwo in that may help me, I would like to hear them.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, you cant educate pork!

lol anyway, dont give it too much thought, her mind will gradually open to the subject im sure. continue doing what you wanna do, she is just doing what most women do best... be stubborn and awkward!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hun a little bit at a time, if she is new to it.. she might be over welmed and not toally understand. it`s not something someone can just get right into and understand compeltely over night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    hun a little bit at a time, if she is new to it.. she might be over welmed and not toally understand. it`s not something someone can just get right into and understand compeltely over night.

Yea, good point. Hell, I didnt understand it for 6 months lol.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

lol anyway, dont give it too much thought, her mind will gradually open to the subject im sure. continue doing what you wanna do, she is just doing what most women do best... be stubborn and awkward!
    and stupid... dont forget STUPID
    it's synonymus with women

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

I hope so

I mean, she doesnt even understand that there is such thing as an educated user. Eh, time will tell.......

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I knew nothing about gear at one point.. was totally against it.. and now.. well if it makes someone feel better, look better and feel more confident and is not abused - go ahead!

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew nothing about gear at one point.. was totally against it.. and now.. well if it makes someone feel better, look better and feel more confident and is not abused - go ahead!
    if only more people would come onto this board with an open mind, read, learn, and develop a thinking like that!

it isn't a perfect world, sadly

I love you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    My ex never opened up to it..some people are just so narrow minded and set in their ways

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    My ex never opened up to it..some people are just so narrow minded and set in their ways

I hear ya. My Ex was the same way. At some point Skull you're gonna have to let her know what you're doing and see what her reactions is. Some people are just going to be dead against it no matter how much Fact and Science you throw at them. If this is gonna be your lifestyle and can't get her to come around then she may not be the best person to be with. This lifestyle if tough man and you need all the positive reinforcement you can get. Not saying she needs to be pro gear but it's part of getting that size you want and she needs to support the lifestyle or at least be understanding. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by NCNPC29
    I hear ya. My Ex was the same way. At some point Skull you're gonna have to let her know what you're doing and see what her reactions is. Some people are just going to be dead against it no matter how much Fact and Science you throw at them. If this is gonna be your lifestyle and can't get her to come around then she may not be the best person to be with. This lifestyle if tough man and you need all the positive reinforcement you can get. Not saying she needs to be pro gear but it's part of getting that size you want and she needs to support the lifestyle or at least be understanding. Good luck!

Egg-fuking-zakly!

I think it will be a big issue when I put on more muscle. She has commented on it before, after I got done lifting (I really get a swelling pump), she has said "why do you get so big when yer lifting?" etc etc. Its gonna be pretty obvious next cycle I imagine.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah Im sure it will. But then be like "Well..you wanted me to get bigger?"

Tell her it's the Cell tech..lolololol

I tell her the pumps are cause of the creatine. Just cause I know I cant tell her the truth yet.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Poor Americans My girl supports my gear use 100% the only thing that annoying is the constantly hammers me for a drug to help her add muscle/weight and she doesn't workout and eats tons of crap.........she's such a noob.

lolololol.....I guess she wants to have her cake and eat it too... wants you to be at a level unattainable w/out gear but doesn't want you to take it... Well, good luck man, I hope once it's all out she can come around!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Poor Americans My girl supports my gear use 100% the only thing that annoying is the constantly hammers me for a drug to help her add muscle/weight and she doesn't workout and eats tons of crap.........she's such a noob.

Lol, where the hell is barbados anyway? I keep thinkin yer from compton lol.

Sounds like my GF when i had my ephedra pills and she kept asking me for them but didnt want to run or eat right.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My girls behind me, gets pissed though when the tren starts to get to me........did I mention she loves the sex . Skull, leave your girl out of the AAS world, thats yours, when you get older you'll appreciate having something for yourself.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    sucks for u guys.....my girl is going to school to be a CNA, she practices giving shots on me

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    sucks for u guys.....my girl is going to school to be a CNA, she practices giving shots on me
    I'm pretty lucky also. My wife is cool as shit about using. I just can't get back on til she's pregnant. Thats the deal at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    My girls behind me, gets pissed though when the tren starts to get to me........did I mention she loves the sex . Skull, leave your girl out of the AAS world, thats yours, when you get older you'll appreciate having something for yourself.

yea, ya might be right.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    ya....i dont see y u gotta tell ur girlfriends....put that in ur file......and keep it locked for only you......she could use that to blackmail u in the future ><

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    got rid of her

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    My girl was like that too, until I was about to leave her ass just fo rthat reason she decided to read up on GH next thing you know she started using it, then anavar , lol. I dont tolerate that sh!t, either your with me or against me and if your against me then you cannot be with me.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell her to shut the **** up while you do your steroids !

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    ya....i dont see y u gotta tell ur girlfriends....put that in ur file......and keep it locked for only you......she could use that to blackmail u in the future ><

hahaha...exactly... then when she talks to all her friends about you, she'll tell all her friends that every fight was because you were "RAGING"... HA! Forget what she wants, decide what's best for yourself, it sounds selfish, but sometimes it's the only way you'll be happy.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Ok, me an my girl were lookin on here and i was showin her soem of the members cycle results. She sees this one dude and is like "Uuhm, yea that'd be nice if you were that big" so I say, "well you know to get to that size is impossible without some form steroids , right?" and she refuses to believe so.

The night goes on and she keeps sayin "yea I want you to be that big" but yet she fails to come to an understanding about what unfortunately, is necessary to achieve that amount of muscle. She doesnt want me to do steroids but she says she would really like it if I was that big.

Now, shes not gonna leave me or love me more regardless of my appearance but, I want to tell her about what I do and I want her to be accepting of it and I cant seem to make her just understand, therefore she has no idea that I am already doing them. I think she would be more understanding if I was able to just open her mind up to it but damn, its frustrating that she is so close minded about it.

Well, I hope i got my question/story across right and if anyone has any positive things to thrwo in that may help me, I would like to hear them.
    Wow sounds like your girl is a bitch no offense, what do you think she would say if she showed you pics of other girls an you were like I want you to be that thin and I want your boobs to be that big

Quote Originally Posted by industywetrusty
    Wow sounds like your girl is a bitch no offense, what do you think she would say if she showed you pics of other girls an you were like I want you to be that thin and I want your boobs to be that big

Yea, then if that was me I would be fine with her taking steroids .

lol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

100000% right. You have to warm her up brutha.

Im tryin.........

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

people are stubborn and closed minded by nature. its pretty hypocritical that she says she wants you to be huge but shes so dead set against roids

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    don't push this too much. There is no big deal about gear except for the fact it aids in stength and size etc. Don't see why someone would say "Dude, I do roids! You gotta believe me!"
    Let it go. It's not a big deal. it's only seems like a big deal because you're making it so in your mind. Don't NEED to tell. So if she doesn't believe in what you're saying, no big deal. She has the right not to believe or to comprehend, accept that.

Did you know i drink water? I swear it!

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member

dude, tell her you want her boobs to be 3 cup sizes larger....naturally. that should help her see how it compairs....

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    dude, tell her you want her boobs to be 3 cup sizes larger....naturally. that should help her see how it compairs....
    LMAO!

Why are you trying to convince her that big dudes all do roids? Your right, but why bother telling her that. If she said she would like you as big as some pros, then just continue. If she ever catches you, then tell her "you are the one who said you wanted me big!"

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder

that was great

but seriously that sucks meng. i'm lucky enough to have a girl that let me explain aas to her and understands it.

slob is offline Member
    Lol, where the hell is barbados anyway? I keep thinkin yer from compton lol.
    HAHAHA!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Man u all take a simple issue and over complicate it..
    what u do is..
    load up a syringe w/ 3cc of trenE
    jab it in her leg and FIRE IT IN !
    then go HA now ur one of us bitch!

she will drop bf
    increase sex drive
    sex will feel better do to bigga cli...
    and then u wll have her hooked or spike her drinks w/ var..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Man u all take a simple issue and over complicate it..
    what u do is..
    load up a syringe w/ 3cc of trenE
    jab it in her leg and FIRE IT IN !
    then go HA now ur one of us bitch!

she will drop bf
    increase sex drive
    sex will feel better do to bigga cli...
    and then u wll have her hooked or spike her drinks w/ var..

great idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information