Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah i remember PI from way back when i first joined

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fatale
    I was banned because I got haters in here. That's all I have to say...

I dont mind the harassment or the make up story about me ( they can be immature as much as they want to be) but if it's come to the point that I got banned because of the people trolling on me ( well that's just **** up).

anyways... no e-drama for me. so i'll end it on this...

Ok DIV - that's who they found u were on another site right. You signed your name wrong on e l i t e.

You have to join so many sites because u keep getting banned.

Multiple id's on here. i assume when the admin changed your ban was taken away.

Her original id - PI was banned -. therefore it should hold true for any other id she/he creates - just as admin keeps banning that dude in the news/ politcal forums.
    Last edited by Mizfit; 08-08-2006 at 06:34 AM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Posing nude on webcam does not a Job make
    what about in ur underwear?

fatale is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Ok DIV - that's who they found u were on another site right. You signed your name wrong on e l i t e.

You have to join so many sites because u keep getting banned.

Multiple id's on here. i assume when the admin changed your ban was taken away.

Her original id - PI was banned -. therefore it should hold true for any other id she/he creates - just as admin keeps banning that dude in the news/ politcal forums.

You are so obsessed with me that you would do anything to keep me away from this site. ( no worries girl i am not here to steal your E-flirters)
    So does the haters that I have on another site that you are friends to. Funny most of them are females..... Did stilleto told you about the DIV part because that's a set up someone edited my post and put the div on it...

multiple Id in here? I never had a two active account probably your talking about me having different username because my previous original username was banned because of few immature idiots thinks is funny to be a troll or make up some story about me.

(Again I am not into e-drama so i'll just let you have it and go on with this immature bs stuff)

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    [QUOTE=fatale]You are so obsessed with me that you would do anything to keep me away from this site. ( no worries girl i am not here to steal your E-flirters)
    So does the haters that I have on another site that you are friends to. Funny most of them are females..... Did stilleto told you about the DIV part because that's a set up someone edited my post and put the div on it...

multiple Id in here? I never had a two active account probably your talking about me having different username because my previous original username was banned because of few immature idiots thinks is funny to be a troll or make up some story about me.

(Again I am not into e-drama so i'll just let you have it and go on with this immature bs stuff)[/QUOTE]

GOOD, can we all play nice now??? fatale I do not know you, but if you are here to learn that is terrific!! Lets stop bickering and just go about our learning and having FUN not drama OK??? Too much of that drama crap in the world already.....lolol

WELCOME TO AR

fatale is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Lets stop bickering and just go about our learning and having FUN not drama OK??? Too much of that drama crap in the world already.....lolol

WELCOME TO AR

agreed

Thanks!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You are so obsessed with me that you would do anything to keep me away from this site. ( no worries girl i am not here to steal your E-flirters)

(Again I am not into e-drama so i'll just let you have it and go on with this immature bs stuff)
    Sorry he/she i don't flirt here.. but nice try..

Exactly -you were banned once, therefore no reason for you to come back.

And yes if your division or any of the two other dudes who u have been thought to be - you caused me nothing but issues , so no i don't want you here because yuor destructive.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=SMAN12B]

(Again I am not into e-drama so i'll just let you have it and go on with this immature bs stuff)[/QUOTE]

GOOD, can we all play nice now??? fatale I do not know you, but if you are here to learn that is terrific!! Lets stop bickering and just go about our learning and having FUN not drama OK??? Too much of that drama crap in the world already.....lolol

WELCOME TO AR
    I thought when someone is banned - they are banned. as a monitor you should report this. - Do your job.

fatale is offline Banned
    Sorry he/she i don't flirt here.. but nice try..

Exactly -you were banned once, therefore no reason for you to come back.

And yes if your division or any of the two other dudes who u have been thought to be - you caused me nothing but issues , so no i don't want you here because yuor destructive.

Is it right to banned someone because of some immature idiots making up some story about her? I wouldn't think so...

Again you are so obsessed with me that you would do anything to get me banned. Why is that? ( I am guessing this is the reason why you had made this thread also to get me banned again) I am not suprise though that you would post immediately to my post as soon as you knew that I am back.

Again I never pretend to be someone that I am not but you and few others insist that I am. Is really getting old, let it go and be an adult.

It seems like you love E-drama but I dont so please dont include me to it.Thanks!
    Last edited by fatale; 08-08-2006 at 08:57 AM.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Whoa what the F is going on in here?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Oh dear!! In before the lock....

Mizfit is offline Banned

Again you are so obsessed with me that you would do anything to get me banned. Why is that? ( I am guessing this is the reason why you had made this thread also to get me banned again) I am not suprise though that you would post immediately to my post as soon as you knew that I am back.
    This is an old thread dumb ass - not a new one..

I see a problem- i want it fixed.

i'm obessed with one person he/ she and that is myself.. but thanks.

fatale is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Whoa what the F is going on in here?

Once a upon a time rapunzel whose the only princess in town was so happy because all the guy in her town want's her. Sadly another princess was born and her name is cinderella and now most of the guys wants her. So rapunzel had hired a hitman and want cinderella dead. However cinderella had a prince to save her so rapunzel failed on getting cinderalla killed.So she never give up and tried many ways to get rid of cinderella.

The End
    Last edited by fatale; 08-08-2006 at 09:10 AM.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    In before the lock ps could we get some more pics some half naked shots would be great and the one that shows the most skin wins (sorry mizfit, i'm still a guy )just kidding

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Once a upon a time rapunzel whose the only princess in town was so happy because all the guy in her town want's her. Sadly another princess was born and her name is cinderella and now most of the guys wants her. So rapunzel had hired a hitman and want cinderella dead. However cinderella had a prince to save her so rapunzel failed on getting cinderalla killed.So she never give up and tried many ways to get rid of rupenzel.

The End
    Nope i dont look here for attention and since your a dude, you are not cinderella. Cinderalla didn't have a hot dog attached underneath her skirt like you would.

**** that I'm all about my Mizfit Muah!

fatale is offline Banned
    why would you keep on insisting that I am a dude then?? I am female and no worries I am happily married. I am not here steal your E-flirters so relax.

( stop bringing me to your E-drama please)

Once a upon a time rapunzel whose the only princess in town was so happy because all the guy in her town want's her. Sadly another princess was born and her name is cinderella and now most of the guys wants her. So rapunzel had hired a hitman and want cinderella dead. However cinderella had a prince to save her so rapunzel failed on getting cinderalla killed.So she never give up and tried many ways to get rid of cinderella.

The End
    chics are weird (and i'm bored )

E-Flirters

E-Drama

lol

fatale is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    chics are weird (and i'm bored )

I agree eventhough I am a female, some people just have some jealousy issues.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    why would you keep on insisting that I am a dude then?? I am female and no worries I am happily married. I am not here steal your E-flirters so relax.

( stop bringing me to your E-drama please)
    Oh thanks i appreciate it.

We do have some dudes who like sausage - so go for them big boy

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I thought when someone is banned - they are banned...

I thought this was why they kept banning Ross, once banned forever banned. At least that is the rule I have always been told around here.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I agree eventhough I am a female, some people just have some jealousy issues.
    nope i like being a woman rather than a tranny or whatever u r.

Alot of the regulars here know i'm not the jelous type.. so you will have to use another angle SIR.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I thought this was why they kept banning Ross, once banned forever banned. At least that is the rule I have always been told around here.
    Yes it is, but it seems a certain monitor in this thread - doesn't feel the need to monitor the site as he is supposed too

fatale is offline Banned
    well I have no problem with gay guys.. I treat everyone equally no matter who and what they are.

I like big cawk but is how a guy wiggle his worm that matters. LOL

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    *hugz Mizfit*

Lets take odds on what time this thread will get locked. I bet10:35 am central time zone. Place your bets, the winner gets bragging rights. One for 10:35
    whos in?

fatale is offline Banned
    Yes it is, but it seems a certain monitor in this thread - doesn't feel the need to monitor the site as he is supposed too

again I was banned because of some immature idiots in here feels the need to make up some story about me or troll on me. If people get banned because few member hate her or is trolling on her then my bad.

Again why are you trying so hard to get rid of me?

I saw about 11:30 eastern standard

What is Trolling?

fatale is offline Banned
    well I am out got things to do so I guess If I am banned again because I got some immature haters then be it. ( well it seems like I only have one right now hating on me)

Have fun playing around on the internet!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    again I was banned because of some immature idiots in here feels the need to make up some story about me or troll on me. If people get banned because few member hate her or is trolling on her then my bad.

Again why are you trying so hard to get rid of me?

Why do you want to be here so badly - when you have Been banned - you've admitted to being banned - therefore you should be gone again.

Place your bets, mine is running out

Yo!!

What is Trolling?
    Hey Frankie trolling is when you sighn up with more than one screenname and have different aliases and you troll around and make trouble.

I am not getting involved with this because i don't know the whole story, but i sure as hell have much luv for Mizfit!

Quote Originally Posted by style74
    Hey Frankie trolling is when you sighn up with more than one screenname and have different aliases and you troll around and make trouble.

AHhhhhh thanks for the clarification

I was like trolling

Yo!!

AHhhhhh thanks for the clarification

I was like trolling
    No problem brother, anytime!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    it's still not closed! i wish i knew the whole story...

Mizfit is offline Banned

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    [QUOTE=Mizfit]
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I thought when someone is banned - they are banned. as a monitor you should report this. - Do your job.

It is up to BC to decide if someone that has been banned has been allowed to be back.

as with the case with Caucasin(sp) The Admin had made a decision about that as they will make a decision about fatale being allowed on the board as well.

Unless you are certain, I have NOT reported this already, please do not get spiteful with me and remind me of what I already know

YOU are perfectly capable of reporting any post/thread that you feel is a violation of the board rules as well as any other member is. You also know that I have no more power here than anyone else !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information