Well boys i am just letting you all know i am off to my competition now, and will not be on till around the 7th of July....Dont go and start crying either...i will be back so dry your eyes and put on a happy face.....I am heading to the comp very soon, just so i can get to the hotel and realx, and keep off my feet....then after the show i am coming home sunday and will try and get pics and results up asap...then off to Boston for the 26th and 27th, to watch a Sox game and do some shopping, then i am going to Prince Edward Island till the 5th of July for a holiday/festival for Canada day...staying in a cabin on the ocean, and going to a concert....It is gonna be a needed rest, especially since me and the girl are both doing the competition, and it has gotten a little tense around here lately....

Mainly i really wanna thank everyone of you guys here for you support and keeping me focused, and when i wanted to cheat you guys reminded me about my turkey, and brocoli...and i really appreciate it...and to prove it i am going to bring home a big fat first place trophy for all ya...

Thanks for the push, WEBB