lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

why im a lazy pussy rant....

i dont know what it is. lately i have no drive to go to the gym...i started cuttin everything was goin good...then i bought a bike and i cant get off the thing...then i went to boston for work for a week so i couldnt train there....now im home and have no drive to get back in...i have been training for over 4 years and have made it my life for about 2...i mean drinkin only once every like 4-5 months...never missing a meal...puttin down 7-8 meals a day...never missing a workout....now i just feel like **** it, i wanna enjoy everthing a lil more...drink with my friends and hook up with a girl i will regret the next morning...go out to places on the weekend and not worry about missing meals, or getting the enough protein/carbs/fats...i loved this shit for so long and now i just wanna relax...but it kills me to know that im going to lose muslce that i worked so hard for...in the last 4 years i've put on about 90lbs...75lbs of is being lean muslce...thats not a lie i started at like 160lbs and the highest i was was 250+....im 230-235 now and discouraged cause i know im not losing the wieght i want to...i know im losing muscle....just wanted to vent a lil...cause the shit is bothering me...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Get ur ass to the gym mister

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Cry me a river.. waaa waaa big baby... go to the gym you wuss!!

Did that help any?

Bro, we all go through this stuff no worries. What I do when I feel burned out I take a week or two of active rest and let my body recover and when that time is up I am ready to hit it hard again.

~Old

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i dont know what it is. lately i have no drive to go to the gym...i started cuttin everything was goin good...then i bought a bike and i cant get off the thing...then i went to boston for work for a week so i couldnt train there....now im home and have no drive to get back in...i have been training for over 4 years and have made it my life for about 2...i mean drinkin only once every like 4-5 months...never missing a meal...puttin down 7-8 meals a day...never missing a workout....now i just feel like **** it, i wanna enjoy everthing a lil more...drink with my friends and hook up with a girl i will regret the next morning...go out to places on the weekend and not worry about missing meals, or getting the enough protein/carbs/fats...i loved this shit for so long and now i just wanna relax...but it kills me to know that im going to lose muslce that i worked so hard for...in the last 4 years i've put on about 90lbs...75lbs of is being lean muslce...thats not a lie i started at like 160lbs and the highest i was was 250+....im 230-235 now and discouraged cause i know im not losing the wieght i want to...i know im losing muscle....just wanted to vent a lil...cause the shit is bothering me...
    dude you had a need for certain things and have since fullfilled those needs. now you crave other things, so just roll with it.
    when i get in those moods i just at least try to maintain what i got. if you have 4 years of training i wouldnt be so worried. 4 years of habit is hard to break permanetly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    dude you had a need for certain things and have since fullfilled those needs. now you crave other things, so just roll with it.
    when i get in those moods i just at least try to maintain what i got. if you have 4 years of training i wouldnt be so worried. 4 years of habit is hard to break permanetly.
    i hope i wont lose this drive permanantly...but what u said is true...i have met and past my goals that i'd set for myself...now i have an opportunity to become a millionaire before 30 years old, doin something that i find fun and interesting...now i just wanna move to boston to go to school and stay with the company...im goin to take a break like oldman said and just take it easy..i will still do morning cardio, (hopefully) so i dont become a fatass..

What sounds better, a lazy fatass on a sportbike or a jacked and ripped mofo that can sport a wifebeater on one? Seems to me that the guy in better shape will get more looks than just his bike.

Also, no amount of money could ever make me happy if I could not workout anymore, but do what makes you happy man, regardless.

beuleux is offline Banned
    u can still hang out, get laid, drink beer etc just not all the time ud get pissed off with if u did it too much now get down the gym and go out and find a hot chick afterwards lol

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Maybe you just need some time off to get your things straight. Like a week off. No diet or anything just do what u neeed to do if you truly love the gym. It will come back to you JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What sounds better, a lazy fatass on a sportbike or a jacked and ripped mofo that can sport a wifebeater on one? Seems to me that the guy in better shape will get more looks than just his bike.
    thats a great way to put it...but i feel like my priorities have just shifted...to workin and networking...well im off to make some calls so i'll be back later...hopefully get my head on straight...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Maybe scale back the gym to a 3 day a week split, hit it hard while u are there, then rest/grow the other days.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Maybe scale back the gym to a 3 day a week split, hit it hard while u are there, then rest/grow the other days.

~SC~
    might not be a bad idea...i might do not a circut workout but workout tri's chest shoulders one day...then quads hams calves...anohter and back bi's and traps on third..all doin lower sets so im not killin myself in the gym..that would leave plenty of free time for business school and riding...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    Sounds like you need to change up your routine. Try working in some other activities like a sport or swimming. Do something fun. Change you workouts. Do different exercises.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    yea just sounds like ur kinda burned out.. change to 3 days a week for while

Thread Information