stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

programs keep shutting down

every now and then when im running a program or a game, it will suddenly just shut off and take me back to my desktop. ive tried doing eveyrthing like slowing the CPU (to its minimum) through the BIOS (pressing del at startup) and even shutting all programs down like explorer - all programs that are not SYSTEM based - through task manager. But it doesnt help, the progrmas still crash.

Why is this?

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I've had that problem with games before because my video card driver was no updated or was malfunctioning so I had to download the new one or redownload it also some times compatibility issues arise with games that make them crash but I'm not sure just my $0.02

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you either have a problem with your RAM or drivers. When the problem first started did you update any drivers or install any new programs? If so, uninstall that program/driver and if not, you might need to replace your RAM. There are a few memory checking utilities you can use to see if there are any problems with you memory. I would download one of those and check.

Thread Information