Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No1snowman is cool as shit!

~SC~

Indeed.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Kinda sucks for Rak_Ani that she's gotta deal with this shit even here. Gotta feel bad for the girl. People like Mguy are the load that should have been swallowed.

No need to feel sorry for me. This isn't about me. It's about a bored unemployed idiot who is desperately trying to entertain himself. Even if I didn't exist this would be going on.

This idiot thinks he's holding us all hostages with his threats and is enjoying all the attention he's getting. I have a few things to say about this but I will keep my mouth shut for the moment. I would just like to advise the person who started all of this (and he knows who he is) to end this, and end this fast, because I believe he has more to lose than I.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren_Bull
    I will clear things up and I am saying the whole truth here:

-I didnt start posting pics making fun of jews until BOUNCER anti islamic pics
    -I didnt threaten to murder anyone and what I said to BOUNCER in pm was a joke I said it 1000 times it was a joke and he used it against
    -I was unfairly banned, for what? for saying a funny comment to BOUNCER, he have the right to make a fun sex post about my 9 year old sister but I dont have the right to make an innocent joke with him!!
    -I dont have intention to hurt the board the problem is personal between me and BOUNCER.
    -I didnt get Rak Ani's pic from anyone here.
    -When BOUNCER used to talk to me on msn he used to make harsh fun jokes about Rak Ani , actually he asked me many times to post threads that piss of Rak Ani when he had problems with her.

So you're trying to be somewhat diplomatic now? Too late bro. You already screwed everything up-- for yourself, and for everyone else. You think Bouncer wanted to have the prw forum closed? No.

If you wanted anyone to take you seriously in your "clearing things up", or to agree to some kind of reconciliation, then you shouldn't have acted the way you did over the past week.

did u ever heard of negociations under fire?
    anyway I was unfairly banned this mean I am on the right side!!

I'm seriously starting to wonder if you're all there...

Answer this: How do you feel about the fact that you ruined something that numerous people enjoyed?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    did u ever heard of negociations under fire?
    anyway I was unfairly banned this mean I am on the right side!!
    Just go away.

and how would you feel when you get an unfair ban ?

my question wasn't about you and your intrest, it was about your feelings of others.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I will clear things up and I am saying the whole truth here:

-I didnt start posting pics making fun of jews until BOUNCER anti islamic pics
    -I didnt threaten to murder anyone and what I said to BOUNCER in pm was a joke I said it 1000 times it was a joke and he used it against
    -I was unfairly banned, for what? for saying a funny comment to BOUNCER, he have the right to make a fun sex post about my 9 year old sister but I dont have the right to make an innocent joke with him!!
    -I dont have intention to hurt the board the problem is personal between me and BOUNCER.
    -I didnt get Rak Ani's pic from anyone here.
    -When BOUNCER used to talk to me on msn he used to make harsh fun jokes about Rak Ani , actually he asked me many times to post threads that piss of Rak Ani when he had problems with her.

IF your problems are with BOUNCER, then WHY did you make them the rest of our problems by doing what YOU did on the board ??? You should have kept it between you and bouncer not bring it to the board !!
    That is why you have been banned. adn once you are banned, that is it you are banned!!

Now you are causing problems for other members, myself included so therefore wether you WERE right or wrong in the begining, you are WRONG NOW!!

So leave and NEVER come back!! that is IT!! You took it way too far and you are NO LONGER welcome here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    . adn once you are banned, that is it you are banned!!

He's been banned a ton of times.

I can tell you've been burning it up the last three months with your 2600 posts, but hey, it's still only three months. Maybe you should reserve your speech a touch......

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    He's been banned a ton of times.

I can tell you've been burning it up the last three months with your 2600 posts, but hey, it's still only three months. Maybe you should reserve your speech a touch......

What is your point? What does my time here or post count have to do with ANYTHING???

I understand he has been banned before, and that was MY point. He need not come back and continue to cause trouble...

What is your point? What does my time here or post count have to do with ANYTHING???

I understand he has been banned before, and that was MY point. He need not come back and continue to cause trouble...

Look bro. I'm not trying to get into it with you, but a lot of people that are participating here have a history with mguy, we've actually interacted with him before. Some know him quite well. I know this isn't a possibility in your case, since you've been here for 3 months at most.

It's just like when you come into any other community-- you introduce yourself, take part in light hearted convo, be respectful, get to know people and gradually become part if the crowd-- but don't be outspoken in a matter in which you have limited info and really no part in at all. While mguy should be persecuted, and told not to come back-- it should be done by people who know him and know what's going on-- not by you.

I suspect you've been told something like this before.....

Look bro. I'm not trying to get into it with you, but a lot of people that are participating here have a history with mguy, we've actually interacted with him before. Some know him quite well. I know this isn't a possibility in your case, since you've been here for 3 months at most.

It's just like when you come into any other community-- you introduce yourself, take part in light hearted convo, be respectful, get to know people and gradually become part if the crowd-- but don't be outspoken in a matter in which you have limited info and really no part in at all. While mguy should be persecuted, and told not to come back-- it should be done by people who know him and know what's going on-- not by you.

I suspect you've been told something like this before.....

Well "BRO" I am glad that you don't want to get into it with me. And, I may normally agree with you and I never stick my nose in someone else's issues unless i have a good reason.

In this case, this person chose to STEAL my identitiy on here ( along with other members) to spread his hatred, THEREFORE MAKING IT MY BUSINESS

So, "BRO" I have every right to be OUTSPOKEN about Mguy wether I had past interaction with him or not!!

Now come down off yoru high horse, and unless you have read all my posts please do NOT judge my position here or the depth of my helping and contributing on this board, as I do not judge yours for only having 1.37 post per day in your 4 years here !!!

Well "BRO" I am glad that you don't want to get into it with me. And, I may normally agree with you and I never stick my nose in someone else's issues unless i have a good reason.

In this case, this person chose to STEAL my identitiy on here ( along with other members) to spread his hatred, THEREFORE MAKING IT MY BUSINESS

So, "BRO" I have every right to be OUTSPOKEN about Mguy wether I had past interaction with him or not!!

Now come down off yoru high horse, and unless you have read all my posts please do NOT judge my position here or the depth of my helping and contributing on this board, as I do not judge yours for only having 1.37 post per day in your 4 years here !!!

Uh-huh. I have one question. Answer it or don't, either way-- I'm done with this (I have a life-- wife, two kids, house, career, single income etc.)

Here is the question you probably won't answer:

Has anyone beside me made reference to you not knowing your place or jumping out too much, considering your time here?

too.

Uh-huh. I have one question. Answer it or don't, either way-- I'm done with this (I have a life-- wife, two kids, house, career, single income etc.)

Here is the question you probably won't answer:

Has anyone beside me made reference to you not knowing your place or jumping out too much, considering your time here?

too.

Why wouldnt I answer? Sure, when i first got here, of coarse I was questioned as the new guy and what could I possibly know with only a few posts, UNTIL they saw my profile pics and realized that I DO in fact have experience in this area and have helped out a lot of people. My lifestyle allows me to spend time on here and I enjoy learning and giving back to the board when I can. Sorry for getting upset at some guy who steals my identity on here and the identity of others that I know here. I made ONE comment in this thread about it and feel I have the right to that since he involved me in his trash!

So, hope that answered your question well enough. I will gladly leave this thread to those MORE deserving than I and get off my now.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    alphaman, you do raise very valid points, but, i also believe that in his short time here, sman has become a very respected member on this board. ok, he didnt have anything to do with militiaguy, but, he has been affected by him in one way, like he pointed out. to be fair, agree to disagree, as nobody is going to win. now lets all crack open a beer.... i mean protein shake, and say cheers!

Why wouldnt I answer? Sure, when i first got here, of coarse I was questioned as the new guy and what could I possibly know with only a few posts, UNTIL they saw my profile pics and realized that I DO in fact have experience in this area and have helped out a lot of people. My lifestyle allows me to spend time on here and I enjoy learning and giving back to the board when I can. Sorry for getting upset at some guy who steals my identity on here and the identity of others that I know here. I made ONE comment in this thread about it and feel I have the right to that since he involved me in his trash!

So, hope that answered your question well enough. I will gladly leave this thread to those MORE deserving than I and get off my now.

Alright then. You seem okay. I'll admit that it bugs me when I see someone who's brand new and has a crazy post count getting into stuff like this. I honestly haven't posted in anything regularly but the pol/rel forum for over 6 months, so I'd never even seen you until they kicked us out of the p/r/w forum. I'm feelin like a refugee right now.

Thanks for your approval alphaman....lolol sorry you lost your forum. Feel free to check out my posts anytime. they are mostly in the AAS Q & A

CHEERS!!

AND thanks for your support TIMM1704!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 07-09-2006 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks for your approval alphaman....lolol sorry you lost your forum. Feel free to check out my posts anytime. they are mostly in the AAS Q & A

CHEERS!!

Yeah, I checked to make sure they weren't all in the lounge before I said that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information