HULKBOY is offline Member

Need Opinion PLEASE!!!

Alright what do ya'll think, should i stay livin at my parents house and milk them for all they have. like free food and pretty much free everything or should i get an aparment w/one of my buddies, and end up haven to pay for everything. i'm kinda ready to move out but then again dont want to cause everything is free.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    at 20yrs old bro....MILK IT FOR ALL YOU CAN. maybe in a year or 2..i dont know your financial situation but make sure you can REALLY swing it first b4 moving out

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    Alright what do ya'll think, should i stay livin at my parents house and milk them for all they have. like free food and pretty much free everything or should i get an aparment w/one of my buddies, and end up haven to pay for everything. i'm kinda ready to move out but then again dont want to cause everything is free.
    Seems to me you need your fathers foot up your ass !!! Why not let them read your post and let them make the decision.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Seems to me you need your fathers foot up your ass !!! Why not let them read your post and let them make the decision.
    ya i agree. but that must be cuz i moved out at 17 years old...but i guess your closer to your folks then i am

chest6 is offline Banned
    milk them for all they have? That sounds pretty shitty

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    milk them for all they have? That sounds pretty shitty
    ya just move in with the buddy...throw wild parties, get drunk, get laid, and get a good job to start your life. your 20 years old...what does your parents think?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I have to agree with chest and kale on this one, that's a pretty shitty thing to say about your parent's (milk them for all they got)!!

rake922 is offline Banned
    Stay at home until 22

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Milk it esp on bb diet it's hard man

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If your parents still let you stay their, i doubt you have no respect for them...the relationship just would not work.

Stay at home bro, I moved out at 16 and it was not easy. But don't blow your money, save it, buy things you'll need...don't blow it at the titty bar and on girls/drinks.

Chances are though, if you stay their, when you do move out you are not going to have money put away. For some reason it is just hard to realize how to be smart with money until you have to be.

oops when i say milk em for all they got i mean stay as long as i can until they kick me out...i'm not a con artist trying to get what i want or anything. me and my parents are real close.. i work for my dad and we have a bad ass relationship..i'm not a dick to my rents and i have plenty of respect for them.. and if i was to show my dad the post he'd prolly get a kick out of it cause we joke around all the time about how i'm not goin anywhere till they kick me out..but i think i'm gonna stay home cause my dad doesnt want me movin out till i'm financially stable, and i'm still in college so yea i'm a po boy..

oh yea that and i'm i'm trying to get back into my serious training regime..so an apartment w/my buddy would equal constant hangovers cause i'm dam near alcoholic..so that would mean no motivation to lift..

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay in college until you just can't take any more. The longer you stay the
    better life you will have. "Get her done"

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Bills suck man... stay at home. keep things easy on yourself.

no1snowman is offline Junior Member
    Stay home til....about 30 or so......just keep milkin it......you can tell your dad
    that he can write you off on taxes still.....

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    the only time i moved out with a buddy, it was a nightmare.. i say stay with the parents, save up money..

find your special someone than when all is right move out.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    the only time i moved out with a buddy, it was a nightmare.. i say stay with the parents, save up money..

find your special someone than when all is right move out.
    I agree. Living with friends is not all its cracked up to be AT ALL. Living on your own or with your woman is the best way to go if you decide to move out.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would someone say that about there parents. Bro, your parents obviously care about you if they are doing all of that for you. You should thank them and be greatfull for what they do for you instead of basically using them for everything they've got.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Why would someone say that about there parents. Bro, your parents obviously care about you if they are doing all of that for you. You should thank them and be greatfull for what they do for you instead of basically using them for everything they've got.

i don't think he meant it as direct as he sounded.. more as just figuratively....

for real though, you have ur entire life to put up with bills and crap..enjoy the position your in while your still there...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im 25... livin at home its great!
    but i also been in airforce for ever and was married for a few years so i didnt get to milk.. by time i was 18 i was up up and away!

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    All I can say is having your own apt. is absolutely wicked. The freedom to do what you want when you want to do it is awesome... I could never go back, nor would I want to

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    All I can say is having your own apt. is absolutely wicked. The freedom to do what you want when you want to do it is awesome... I could never go back, nor would I want to
    well obvisouly ur not spending 250+bux a week on groceries

Thread Information