Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    INM
    INM is offline Associate Member

DSM I need your help

Just thought DSM could find this for me since he is the first one to post every single funny video on here.

anyway, I'm looking for a video of a fat kid (think he was fat) and he was on some kind of roller coaster (free-falling roller coaster of some sort), but he kinda didn't fit in the security sh*t they pull over themselves so he is kind of sliding down the whole time and is almost crying cause he's so scared..

the reason why I need to find this shit again is because I was on a flight tonight and there was some heavy turbulence and people were freaking out, meanwhile I was laughing my ass off because all I could think of was this video.. the girl next to me looked at me like I was insane or something because I was laughing really hard when people were kind of screaming.

*EDIT* Found the video, jesus christ I can be a dumbass sometimes..

this is the video anyways..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CXwgifA4U

The reason I didn't find it was because I couldn't remember the word roller coaster (and I looked it up in a dictionary before I posted here :P)

** you can delete this thread if ya like, I think this video has already been posted.
    Last edited by INM; 10-19-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Thread Information