Babycoleman44 is offline Junior Member

Jus curious.............

i been a fan for a long long time of bodybuilding. I been doing a lot of thinkin and i wanted to know, do the professional bodybuilders like jay, ronnie, dexter, use the same stuff we talk about in the steroid forums? jus curious

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes they will do, just more of it i believe, plus HGH, IGF-1, INSULIN etc. i heard talk afew years back about a myostatin blocker being potentially developed, which would basically lift the body's natural cut-off point on muscle mass. if anybody has any info on this then shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    yes they will do, just more of it i believe, plus HGH, IGF-1, INSULIN etc. i heard talk afew years back about a myostatin blocker being potentially developed, which would basically lift the body's natural cut-off point on muscle mass. if anybody has any info on this then shoot

man, that stuff sounds like it gon be expensive but well worth it!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if they started using myostatin it would be scary...but yeah they basically use the same shit just dif. quantities...i would love to know for sure what they use though...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    if they started using myostatin it would be scary...but yeah they basically use the same shit just dif. quantities...i would love to know for sure what they use though...

yea me too that would be intresting!!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    it mainly lies within genetics and the fact that are paid to live like a bodybuilder. not saying the drugs and the sheer volume of those taken dont make a big difference, as they do, but without the genetics you could pump yourself full of 11 litres of test and tren every week, and still be a very far-cry from looking like the pros. make the best of what we have, and dont hate those who have more than we do lol

Thread Information