Dude my wife works with needs his ass kicked

I'm so sick and tired of my wife coming home upset because of this chump. She works in a sales job and there is this sexist pig of a finance manager there. The guy doesnt want to do his job, and he takes his misery out on my wife. She has all these deals in the works, and little things like calling somebody back about an interest rate the ****er doesnt want to do. He is screwing up deals for my wife, and he talks like a piece of shit around her too. He refers to all women as bitches in front of her, and today he said to some other dude "Excuse me, I CU*T hear you" he talks like this right in front of her and it's bullshit. She is going to handle it on her own, but I wish I could just go down there and grab him by the throat!!! Ok, I'm done

jef
    jef is offline Member
    tough one since he's the manager or whatever...is she going to the higher up and going to let them know what kind of b.s. he's pulling? he's entitle to his beliefs but he needs to keep them to himself or at the very least out of the work place.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    did you get your work out partner thing figured out?

Quote Originally Posted by jef
    did you get your work out partner thing figured out?

oh yeah, he was in a bad mood when I called him because somebody embezzled $33,000 from one of his businesses. He felt pretty guilty and tried calling my phone like 4 times during my workout, we are cool now. He is throwing me some T-3 for my inconvenience, I need to argue with him more often.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    kick his ass seabass

alphaman is offline Member
    Car business huh? There will always be something like that going on if she wants to stick with it, but for now all she has to do is utter the words "sexual harassment" to the GSM or the GM -- and that dude will be handled.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Tell her to have a couple telephone coversations with him but recording him at the same time as the convo. Before she calls him she should state her name, the date and whom she is having this convo with and why. Also state this evidence may be used in a court of law or be given to your lawyer as evidence.

Note: she doesn't need his permission to record him. As long as 1 party gives permission for the convo to be recorded its fine.

Tell her NOT to tell her manager (the prick) that she is recording him After a couple convos, where shes got some juicy info. Tell your wife to go to the guy which is the head manager, owener etc and give him this tape or play it for him in a 1 on 1 meeting.

Btw: make 2 copies of the tape. 1 to give the head manager and 1 for her to keep at home. (play it smart) incase he throws that 1 copy away.

Tell your wife at this time to tell this head manager, owner etc....Sense I have worked for your company for a while now and want things best for both you and I, I will give you an option.

After she plays the tape for him and he knows that his company can get sued cuz your wife can go to the labour board.

Tell your wife to say....option

a) is I dont press charges for sexual assault, harrasment etc ONLY IF YOU TERMINATE HIM or option (he has to because his company policy & procedures MUST state that if sexual assault or harrasment comes in play an employee will be terminated)........ b) I will go both to the labour board (you might get sued) or go to the Police if it's a more serious matter.

Say I have my proof (the tape recorder + some witnesses she can get which are clients) which would and could help her back her case up.

I hope this helped

This is how she can get rid of him, get a new boss and make sure the new boss knows shes not fukin around! When someone plays hard ball with you then you must beat them at their own game not by swearing fighting etc but by catching them at their own act and using that against them.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 07-31-2006 at 06:41 PM.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Don't kick his ass just report him

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her to go to HR......he will be canned in a second. if the idea pops in their head that your wife could sue them for creating an unfit work environment and they will drop him like a bad habit.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I had a situation like this years ago. The little nerd knob was actually 2 management levels above her. My wife is nice looking, but back in the day she was pretty hot and this asswipe started making remarks to her, and around her,...kinda trying to pick her up, shit like that. It really upset her, she went to HR...they told her to grow up...the dude is only joking. Sooooo at the Christmas party I manage an opportunity to be alone with this dude for about 60 seconds....I tell hiim if he even looks at my wife in a disrespectul way again I will literally kill him. He starts to say something back and I open hand bitch slap him...not hard enough to go to bruise or stay red, just real quick and controlled.

She worked there another 2 years and he ignored her.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Well yes she should go to HR I agree.... but still they will tell her you need proof and whats her proof? nada just word of mouth. he said she said doesnt mean shyt!

Then when she go's to HR and they warn him he wont do it anymore around her but will probably still do it, continue working there and be on bad terms and very bossy with your wife.

Thats why I gave you my idea to record him so you got juicy proof! then his ass gets canned..... anyway do as you wish her job not mine.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    man... i wanna be u for 1 day... just to see how pissed off i would get u get so much shit, its not fair!! maybe its cuz i dont go out

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Id call him my self and tell him to watch his back.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Sound like he has no class whatsoever!!

stik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    I had a situation like this years ago. The little nerd knob was actually 2 management levels above her. My wife is nice looking, but back in the day she was pretty hot and this asswipe started making remarks to her, and around her,...kinda trying to pick her up, shit like that. It really upset her, she went to HR...they told her to grow up...the dude is only joking. Sooooo at the Christmas party I manage an opportunity to be alone with this dude for about 60 seconds....I tell hiim if he even looks at my wife in a disrespectul way again I will literally kill him. He starts to say something back and I open hand bitch slap him...not hard enough to go to bruise or stay red, just real quick and controlled.

She worked there another 2 years and he ignored her.
    Ah, the ol' open hand slap...Fvck Yeah!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Be careful about recording the conversation. I think, and I may be wrong, that the phone call recording laws are different state to state. I know in my state you can record phone calls with the knowledge of just one party, but in some states you might need consent by both parties. If you were thinking about doing this, I would double check.

But just to your wifes side, all companies are deathly affraid of sexual harassment and if a complaint is made something will be done, and if it's not you guys would score huge.

gritt is offline Junior Member
    There are lots of jobs......only one wife...hopefully....

Kick his ass and then help her find a job where she is appreciated.......everyone else who works for this tool will be happy as well. You are doing teh Universe a favor.....

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    man... i wanna be u for 1 day... just to see how pissed off i would get u get so much shit, its not fair!! maybe its cuz i dont go out

Believe it or not, in real life I'm actually softspoken. I never had alot of self confidence growing up and I was too scared to stand up for myself. But now I'm like the Waterboy, I think of all those mean people, and visualize and attack, hahahhaah

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Believe it or not, in real life I'm actually softspoken. I never had alot of self confidence growing up and I was too scared to stand up for myself. But now I'm like the Waterboy, I think of all those mean people, and visualize and attack, hahahhaah
    You play Foozball ?

what momma dont know wont hurt her

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    Id call him my self and tell him to watch his back.
    worst advice I've ever heard. why would one tell another to watch his back. by telling them that simply means your not going to do sh!t. you dont warn them you just do what you have to "real bad boy move in slience"

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    talk to him, man to man and MAKE sure he understands. years back my wife was having trouble with a male office worker. what i did .....was wait until he got into the elevator by him self and walked in with him....i pressed the stop button and told him what would happen if this unwarranted behavior continued with my wife........it worked and with no blood shed.

Thread Information