goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Pregnant woman dies of heat, wtf!!

I was reading cnn.com & it talked about a woman that died at at a red soxs game. The temp was 100 degrees that day. How dumb could see be? the baby was delievered alive and the father was interviewed( couldn't watch, Have dial up) & I thought how dumb the idiot was for taking his pregnant wife in that heat to set out in the sun for 2 or 3 hours

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Damn that just sucks..

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Exactly....he was probably some self centered, self absorbed asswipe.....or terminally stupid.

Hack, who is that in your avatar? You keep confusing me, I thought you were a black guy, now this

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Ricky Bobby bro and no I am white....

It's not the heat that kills them, it's their lifestyle. I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but you've gotta be a ****ing moron to let heat kill you. There is plenty of clean water in this country, air conditioned buildings, and safe houses that are set up for people to get cooled off in. People are too stubborn to drink enough water, they like soda and beer too much, dont eat right so half the time their potassium levels are down anyways, and their bodies are more susceptible to heat strokes/heat exhaustion.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's not the heat that kills them, it's their lifestyle. I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but you've gotta be a ****ing moron to let heat kill you. There is plenty of clean water in this country, air conditioned buildings, and safe houses that are set up for people to get cooled off in. People are too stubborn to drink enough water, they like soda and beer too much, dont eat right so half the time their potassium levels are down anyways, and their bodies are more susceptible to heat strokes/heat exhaustion.
    agreed! i work in the heat all day, sometimes for 12hrs at a time. you have to stay hydrated and keep your body full of nutrients. granted, i dont really think a 8-9 month pregnant woman should be sitting out in the heat at a Red Sox game. they said it was 5-10 degrees hotter inside the stadium as well.

You tell em' I can just picture the husband "hey baby, it's 102 out, lets go set in the direct heat and watch the "exciting" game of baseball " wife"ok thats sounds like alot of fun" hold my sign

Can you imagine this idiot at the funeral surrounded by her family "yepp, i'm an idiot"

Don't forget the concrete and metal seats, hell you could almost sue the stadium. Also yet another story on the site about a 15 yr old football player dying of heat. The schools need to get with it and cut that shlt out, btw get rid of dodgeball, who the hell thought of letting kids hit each other up side the head with balls? don't the school district lawyers jump in at any point and stop this shlt?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Can you imagine this idiot at the funeral surrounded by her family "yepp, i'm an idiot"
    thats gotta suck
    hopefully the baby dosnt grow up to be so stupid.

im surprised i havnt heard anything about that seeing im from Mass

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    maybe the lady was a NYY fan...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    maybe the lady was a NYY fan...
    hopefully

jussst kiddin

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh i can understand fainting or passing out when your jogging on a day like today, but to just be stationary at a game and than die is whole nother story.

actually going for a run right now, i love this weather, great for cutting. went from 170-163 in a week. i take all my weights outside and lift by the pool and than go for a run in the park. but again if her health was at the point where nothing but a hot day could kill her, id place 10% of the blame on the heat and 90% on her diet and general lifestyle. so when people say she died from heat, ill say no.. she died because she obviously had some type of health condition she may not have been aware of. you just dont die from heat. its just a very small aggravating factor.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    have to agree with stayinstacked

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Sad But True!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh i can understand fainting or passing out when your jogging on a day like today, but to just be stationary at a game and than die is whole nother story.

actually going for a run right now, i love this weather, great for cutting. went from 170-163 in a week. i take all my weights outside and lift by the pool and than go for a run in the park. but again if her health was at the point where nothing but a hot day could kill her, id place 10% of the blame on the heat and 90% on her diet and general lifestyle. so when people say she died from heat, ill say no.. she died because she obviously had some type of health condition she may not have been aware of. you just dont die from heat. its just a very small aggravating factor.
    oh and again, i have to agree with bojangles. i just love it when people warn each other about the hot summers, and telling each other of horror stories, as if they will be lucky if they survive the summer lol. hydrate yourselves, fools

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Shit Happens! Maybe she was hydrated?

Quote Originally Posted by style74
    Shit Happens! Maybe she was hydrated?
    it was over 100 degrees that day & she was pregnant

rake922 is offline Banned

I was gonna call BS on the story since no link was included

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    it was over 100 degrees that day & she was pregnant
    I understand but that doesen't neccesarily mean it was from dehydration...she also had asthma, who knows though.

mariana is offline Banned
    Man that's terrible.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Said it was 90 degrees. Is that near hot enough to die of heat

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    OMG that sucks a$$, some awfull things are happening

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    thats really bad...its hot as hell!!!

Thread Information