Kesmai is offline New Member

Tornado in middle of soccer game

http://www.zoovip.com/file.php?id=147

Can you hear the japanese guy yelling "GODZILLA!!!" haha.. maybe i'm lying...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Holy shit

that can't be real, can it

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    lol wtf..He def said godzilla

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wonder who won the game

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Wow!

Fu*king hell!

I'd run, not lie on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Wow!

Fu*king hell!

I'd run, not lie on the ground.
    exactly what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    i wonder who won the game

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    thats a dirt devil, i see those all the time here out in the fields... funny none the less tho

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    yeah, thats not quite a tornado, just a big old dust devil.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in a soccer game

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    lol always funny to see that clip again

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    I hope they gave him a red card.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in a soccer game
    Man u took my post

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    That shit was crazy!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    definently intense, can a dirt devil turn into a tornado?? or is it just a little baby tornado already?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I didnt know they got that bad..it looked really bad. I thought it was a tornado til I saw that it wasnt coming down from a cloud

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats definitely not a tornado.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    can a dirt devil suck u up into the air?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    We call them Willie-Willie in Australia, they are very common. I saw one take the roof right off a cattle shed once. 18 feet long peices of corrugated iron spining around in the air is am impressive site.

Triple X is offline Banned
    A dust devil or whirlwind is a rotating updraft, ranging from small (half a meter wide and a few meters tall) to large (over 10 meters wide and over 1000 meters tall). In Australia, they are commonly known as willy willies, from an Aboriginal word. Dust devils can be dangerous or harmless depending on their size. They are comparable to tornadoes, but form during fair weather and are very rarely as strong.
    A dangerous dust devil was created in Trenton, North Dakota on May 7, 2006 that lifted a 4-year old girl and the trampoline she was jumping on 25 feet (approximately 8 metres) into the air. The girl survived with only moderate injuries.

Causes of dust devils

Dust devils form in areas of strong surface heating, typically under clear skies and light winds, when the sun can warm the air near the ground to temperatures well above those just above the surface layer. Once the ground heats up enough, a localized pocket of air will quickly rise through the cooler air above it. The sudden upward rush of hot air causes air to speed horizontally inward to the bottom of the newly forming vortex. As more hot air rushes in toward the developing vortex to replace the air that is rising, the spinning effect is intensified. The dust devil, once formed, is a funnel-like chimney through which hot air moves both upwardly and circularly. If a steady supply of warm unstable air is available for the dust devil, it will continue to move across the ground. However, once the warm unstable air is used up, the dust devil ends.

Smaller dust devils

Smaller dust devils, forming in hot dry weather, hardly reach more then a few meters in height. Commonly, dust devils form in fields or dusty flats, where the soil makes them more visible.
    The phenomenon that forms dust devils can even develop over dry pavement. It is observable when it passes by a person, or there is litter such as leaves or paper on the pavement.

Electrical activities

It was recently found that even small dust devils (on Earth) can produce radio noise and electrical fields greater than 10,000 volts per meter.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Thumbs up Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    A dust devil or whirlwind is a rotating updraft, ranging from small (half a meter wide and a few meters tall) to large (over 10 meters wide and over 1000 meters tall). In Australia, they are commonly known as willy willies, from an Aboriginal word. Dust devils can be dangerous or harmless depending on their size. They are comparable to tornadoes, but form during fair weather and are very rarely as strong.
    A dangerous dust devil was created in Trenton, North Dakota on May 7, 2006 that lifted a 4-year old girl and the trampoline she was jumping on 25 feet (approximately 8 metres) into the air. The girl survived with only moderate injuries.

Causes of dust devils

Dust devils form in areas of strong surface heating, typically under clear skies and light winds, when the sun can warm the air near the ground to temperatures well above those just above the surface layer. Once the ground heats up enough, a localized pocket of air will quickly rise through the cooler air above it. The sudden upward rush of hot air causes air to speed horizontally inward to the bottom of the newly forming vortex. As more hot air rushes in toward the developing vortex to replace the air that is rising, the spinning effect is intensified. The dust devil, once formed, is a funnel-like chimney through which hot air moves both upwardly and circularly. If a steady supply of warm unstable air is available for the dust devil, it will continue to move across the ground. However, once the warm unstable air is used up, the dust devil ends.

Smaller dust devils

Smaller dust devils, forming in hot dry weather, hardly reach more then a few meters in height. Commonly, dust devils form in fields or dusty flats, where the soil makes them more visible.
    The phenomenon that forms dust devils can even develop over dry pavement. It is observable when it passes by a person, or there is litter such as leaves or paper on the pavement.

Electrical activities

It was recently found that even small dust devils (on Earth) can produce radio noise and electrical fields greater than 10,000 volts per meter.
    Nice post triple-x i see you have alot of knowledge about the dirt devils!

Triple X is offline Banned
    Yeah, they're probably like my favorite thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tornado in middle of soccer game-1627587988.jpg  

Thread Information