Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wonder if AR has any millionaires....Probably. But, I doubt they will own up.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    life treats me well, and i make money, but i found out with more money just comes bigger bills so it all equals out. if you enjoy what you do and make enough to pay the bills, that is all you need IMO

As your salary increases so do your tastes. Im in sales and do well and pretty much make my own schedule, however I'm still in college and not in my chosen profession yet and I can see my taste buds getting more and more extravagent every minute lol...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I spank monkeys..
    J/k

Advertising and National sponsorships and i make enough

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    After taxes i come home with about $35,000.00

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Let's see here lemme check my bank account.......oh right, I'm a poor ass college student that brings in $300 every week working for my mom lol. Once I'm outta college (not having to worry about my $30,000 each year debt) it's on to making money. But hell, I own 2 cars, live at home and chill with friends during the summer and I'm only 20 so lifes good.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Let's see here lemme check my bank account.......oh right, I'm a poor ass college student that brings in $300 every week working for my mom lol. Once I'm outta college (not having to worry about my $30,000 each year debt) it's on to making money. But hell, I own 2 cars, live at home and chill with friends during the summer and I'm only 20 so lifes good.
    Your tuition is 30g's a year? I have a few friends who went away to college and are paying 30g's a year for their freshmen&sophmore years. Maybe Im not right in the head, but I never saw the point of paying that for the same classes you can do anywhere else and pay $4-5g's a year. Thats a $120,000 education and doesn't even include graduate school. Maybe its different for me since I am going to law school and the prospect of $120,000 on an undergraduate alone just didnt seem economical. Law school alone is going to run me between $50-70g's total since I'm in-state resident. Good luck with that bro!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I'm 25 and semi-retired at the moment. I own a bar and lounge in Thailand and I swing trade/ day trade from my laptop, sitting right here at my bar. This is my first year doing this full time but so far I have made something like $60k so far this year, tax free cuz I don't live in the US anymore. I'm very optomistic that I can make over $100k this year, potentially a lot more.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Still in college. I do a few contract jobs a year to pay my bills. Studying to be a wireless software engineer. Usually in the summer I will pull in a few jobs to make like $10-15k to cover me for a year. Best part about it is I sit on my ass in my pc room, and most of the time the jobs arent that difficult. I recently wrote the software for a tv game show that airs on some canadian network.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    I am retired now at 27...At age 19 i started working in the oilfield overseas and around the world, but mostly in Alberta and Northern British Colombia...i made enough to live comfortably from now till i die at age 70...i started at age 19...i was responsible for building gas plants and refineries, and was away from family and friends for up to 60days straight, and workin outside in the winter at -50C and for up to 16 hours a day....

Now i am concentrating on BBing and I will be pro one day....so i nap alot, and eat and train all the time...

my uncle did what you did he could have retired as well but blew all his money he bought like 3 houses, and built this huge compond in GA, and i mean it was huge !! then he opened a gym then he bought cars like BMW's and porsches now he's back to working again, but still owns the gym hahah,

but my question to you is did you do alot of investing ? and are you just liveing off intrest from the bank ?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes, my mom actually toke care of all the investing for me, and i basically geta bond every month that allows me to live well...if i do not need the bond that month it just sits in an account and waits for me...i am planning on moving back actually soon, and getting back into the trade for 3 more years and working my ass off and then opening a gym and retiring for good at 30yrs old...

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I am retired now at 27...At age 19 i started working in the oilfield overseas and around the world, but mostly in Alberta and Northern British Colombia...i made enough to live comfortably from now till i die at age 70...i started at age 19...i was responsible for building gas plants and refineries, and was away from family and friends for up to 60days straight, and workin outside in the winter at -50C and for up to 16 hours a day....

Now i am concentrating on BBing and I will be pro one day....so i nap alot, and eat and train all the time...
    I envy you good luck in all you do man

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Im a door supervisor (bouncer). I work 6 nights a week plus any other odd bits of security that come up. Pays £12 an hour cash. Do part time stripping for hen parties but only get work in the summer months on Saturday afternoon early evening. Pays £50 an hour max 2 hours cash. Im pretty happy as i dont want for much. just a roof, food, and my family to be comfortable.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yes, my mom actually toke care of all the investing for me, and i basically geta bond every month that allows me to live well...if i do not need the bond that month it just sits in an account and waits for me...i am planning on moving back actually soon, and getting back into the trade for 3 more years and working my ass off and then opening a gym and retiring for good at 30yrs old...

thats awsome man, yeah like i said my uncle did what you did, its back breaking working for sure. im not sure of exactly what he did, but i know it involved chemical cleanup, building gas plants, and refineries...and doing some things on oil rigs..he had a bankroll the size of texas but now its all gone...if i was you another thing i whould do is buy stock in the company you work for. My uncle did that that as well and he still does get a monthky check from that.

Your tuition is 30g's a year? I have a few friends who went away to college and are paying 30g's a year for their freshmen&sophmore years. Maybe Im not right in the head, but I never saw the point of paying that for the same classes you can do anywhere else and pay $4-5g's a year. Thats a $120,000 education and doesn't even include graduate school. Maybe its different for me since I am going to law school and the prospect of $120,000 on an undergraduate alone just didnt seem economical. Law school alone is going to run me between $50-70g's total since I'm in-state resident. Good luck with that bro!
    My parents really wanted me to go to a private university...ya, I'm going into my junior year and will be applying to law school next year as well. Can't wait to be DONE with school!

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Respiratory therapist for 16 years now. around 55k

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I own three business's I claim about 170K on taxes...Oh and do I hate taxes ..Iam 26 now I would like to be retired by 35-40 but I cant seem to save any money..Everybody around me has there hands out..Maybe thats why I make so much money and Iam still broke???

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I own three business's I claim about 170K on taxes...Oh and do I hate taxes ..Iam 26 now I would like to be retired by 35-40 but I cant seem to save any money..Everybody around me has there hands out..Maybe thats why I make so much money and Iam still broke???
    Hey Kong lend me a fiver

My parents bought me a brand new house as well so college ain't so bad.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hey Kong lend me a fiver
    Maybye you can do my girls bachloerette partie

I work retail currently and bring in 8 and hour. But yes im also a BACT entering my second year of undergrand and probally about another 6 to go as I will be attending med school. During the summers and if I can find time to fly back into the city I have some other side jobs that pay very well, just I put college first so I cant take it too seriously.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I work monitoring this web site..

i earn $250,000 a year, but have it deposited into a swiss bank account..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG

werd
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I'm with nova i pay 10,000 for Uni a Year and i live at home.. SO im A Broke ASS UNIVERSITY STUDENT (BAUS)

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry you broke ass university student. Your investment will pay high returns. Assuming you are studying something relevant

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    in law school and cant work more than fifteen hours/week first year. i pay $20,000/year in tuition alone. someday i'll actually be makin money, not spendin it!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I work monitoring this web site..

i earn $250,000 a year, but have it deposited into a swiss bank account..

Uhh you make 250,000 monitoring this site a year!!!!!????

I'll be here forever........

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    A little more than $8,500/month!

I work as Research Technical Staff in the area of Wireless and Ad-Hoc Computer Networking. My career: MCSE, CCNA, PMP and I'll defend my Ph.D. in Computer Science in mid September.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    in law school and cant work more than fifteen hours/week first year. i pay $20,000/year in tuition alone. someday i'll actually be makin money, not spendin it!
    Shoot me a P/M if you dont mind bro, I have some questions for you, as I'll be going to law school as well but I cant seem to find any lawyers to talk to, all of my moms friends are ****in MD's...

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    £25,000 a year not bad for age and some one else pays to run my car which is cool, but if i had the chance to do something i love for rest of my life, i would regardless of money. money is irrelivent happiness by far out weighs it. imo.

hotsleaze is offline New Member
    I work in the auto industry. Income varies SOOO MUCH!!! From about 45K to over 115K & my husbands income, retired now about 25K a year FOR SITTING ON HIS ASS!! (Thank you, GM) Buy the way , PLEEEEAAASE BUY GM & Ford products, especially the MUSTANG & Mazda 6, and Silverados.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    I will be coming out of college at 21 or 22 making around 90G starting off

computer engineer

Then Im gonna get a degree in business also...which ups the pay..

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a BS in pub health, and finishing a BS in bio w a minor in mathematics...im either going to get an MD or possibly a masters in a&p..eihter way, i dont want to go into practice or do research, i want to work where the $$$ is, selling medical equipment for the big companies (prosthetics, orthopaedic devices, etc)...it's real easy if you're a people person, know your stuff, and have good connects..pay ranges from 90-160k+ per year, depending on how good you are

Herris is offline Junior Member
    I am a Systems Administrator and make $70k/year.

I love my job. =)

1819 is offline Senior Member
    enough to have been retired since i was 24(15 yrs). always stayed busy afterwards dabbling in this and that. hands in a few small business. promote some boxing here and again, not so much for the money though. some sound investments by dear old dad years ago paved the way for a decent future. the last year or so ive been getting out of whatever doesnt run itself for me. lounge chair time!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My job sucks but i'm currently training to be a LGV driver. Over here they can make about 32 K in pound stirling if you're with a bluechip company but I eventually want to move to Australia (part of the reason im doing this) where they pay Road Train Drivers between 50-100K!!!

True, happiness SHOULD be what matters but having money sure takes the sting out of being poor.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    I will be coming out of college at 21 or 22 making around 90G starting off

computer engineer

Then Im gonna get a degree in business also...which ups the pay..
    with a bachelors the range is more like 45-70k/yr for an electrical computer engineering degree,depending on what work you did during school.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I make about 80g per year running my landscape company. I really just keep the biz to keep me busy & have pocket cash.My employees are good guys & I try to take care of them as best I can. Most of my income comes from real estate investing & buying & selling properties & houses.Income from that can range from 100g per year up to 250g. last year was around 140g + landscape income. I am also a trust fund baby(which I dont touch) so my future is taken care of. I just cant lay around & nap like webb I have been fortunate financially.

Snrf is offline Banned
    varies, best month ever I cleared $20k, average month $5k.

Wish I had more 20k months, only ever had one though my usual range is 3-8 I'd say, generally 5.

Triple X is offline Banned
    XM satellite made all my money for me. I bought in back in '03 when it was around $2 a share. Bought a total of 60,000 shares and sold out when it peaked at about 42.00 a share......you do the math.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I work for an electrical distribution company, basically I just keep the computers up and running for the 6 locations we have. Alot of down time involved, and Goldsboro is not a high paying place by no means, but I pull around 35k a year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information