Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    why knows?????? all i know if that you gota be a real dick telling em there fat and shit or walking aways little things like that ****in dumb... i don't think im gonna date younger girls anymore some are too stupid

uhhh, what?

trust me bro, insulting girls is not a good way to go about trying to flirt with them.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea thats true. honestly, it pisses me off when i actually start to like a girl, cause i want to stop playing those damn games, but if i seem too interested, the girl seems to lose interest.

it sucks, but neglecting a girl will make her want you more than simply being straighforward

fu_kin crazy females, always gotta be playing games

See - not for me - absense makes me forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    nah i disagree. a woman who says you are too nice, is a woman who just doesnt like you in that way.

thats what im thinking.

too nice???

sounds like a fu_king excuse to me. but hey, its better that she say that rather than the real reason why she doesnt want to hook up anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    See - not for me - absense makes me forget.

you're more mature than the crazy girls ive had the misfortune of falling for

Mizfit is offline Banned
    you're more mature than the crazy girls ive had the misfortune of falling for
    I think everyone has some issues in relationships - no relationship is perfect and men and women both play games.

Won't stop us from falling for the wrong ones

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    When your right your right!!! Your right that could just be her excuse, didn't even think about that. Don't you think though that there are some women out there that truly don't like nice guys? I think there are a select group of women out there that like bad boys and guys who are always in trouble.

i suppose the bad boy image could be apealing to some girls, but i really doubt there are many girls that actually want to be abused.

for example, there's this girl i know thats in a relationship with a guy that treats her like complete sh_t. she met me and i constantly go out of my way to make her happy. il listen to her whine and complain about all her problems, and talk to her about them. il tell her shes beautiful too. guess what? shes sprung off me, even though at the same time, shes sprung off the guy that says mean things to her and generally treats her like sh_t

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i suppose the bad boy image could be apealing to some girls, but i really doubt there are many girls that actually want to be abused.

for example, there's this girl i know thats in a relationship with a guy that treats her like complete sh_t. she met me and i constantly go out of my way to make her happy. il listen to her whine and complain about all her problems, and talk to her about them. il tell her shes beautiful too. guess what? shes sprung off me, even though at the same time, shes sprung off the guy that says mean things to her and generally treats her like sh_t
    I can explain why - I bet he didn't always treat her like shit.

In the beginning im sure he was nicer to her - over time he showed his true side, but ssdly she was hooked.

He isn't always an asshole, just most of the time - she has a glimmer of hope because she hopes one day he will become the man she feel in love with.

She can't develop any true feeligns for you till she gets rid of him, and untill she loses her dreams, she won't.

I think everyone has some issues in relationships - no relationship is perfect and men and women both play games.

Won't stop us from falling for the wrong ones

this is very true. in reality, no one is perfect, we all have our flaws. the best thing to do is to really get to know the person and weigh the good qualities to the bad.

hopefully, the good qualities will far outweigh the bad qualities

i can totally relate to falling for the wrong person, even when you are fully aware you are making a mistake. it can all seem so sureal at times.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    this is very true. in reality, no one is perfect, we all have our flaws. the best thing to do is to really get to know the person and weigh the good qualities to the bad.

hopefully, the good qualities will far outweigh the bad qualities

i can totally relate to falling for the wrong person, even when you are fully aware you are making a mistake. it can all seem so sureal at times.
    Also when you love someone - there flaws become invisible for the most part

I can explain why - I bet he didn't always treat her like shit.

In the beginning im sure he was nicer to her - over time he showed his true side, but ssdly she was hooked.

He isn't always an asshole, just most of the time - she has a glimmer of hope because she hopes one day he will become the man she feel in love with.

She can't develop any true feeligns for you till she gets rid of him, and untill she loses her dreams, she won't.

definately. its too bad she got suckered into that kind of realtionship. but to be honest, id never want to date this girl... shes not capable of being faithfull when she drinks

Also when you love someone - there flaws become invisible for the most part

haha yea. love can be overwhelming. it can totally over ride your logical thought process

Mizfit is offline Banned
    definately. its too bad she got suckered into that kind of realtionship. but to be honest, id never want to date this girl... shes not capable of being faithfull when she drinks
    Alcohol is no excuse - drive sme nuts when ppl use it as one

Alcohol is no excuse - drive sme nuts when ppl use it as one

i think it varies from person to person. some woman are propper ladies that can control themselves when they drink... on the other hand, some girls turn into complete whores when they drink

especially this one girl i met last night. shes one of the most extreme examples of this i have EVER seen

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    women have seen the nice guy played before.
    women have seen the jerk played before.
    women need to be kept entranced. something different, something to keep them thinking. women sense things in relationships much better and much quicker than men, so if you're a step ahead of them, or they can't pick up that special sense about you.... they are intrigued. and intrigued is gold. same works for guys, just most of us don't care as much. i LOVE a girl who makes em think, keeps me sharp and makes me know i am lucky. if we are both thinking that we are lucky to be spending time with the other, we stick together. once it become monotonous for one of both of us, it is dying.
    keep it alive.

or yeah, you just suck in bed man.

check this out mizfit, i met this pretty girl that lives really close to me the other day. she and i were hanging out, talking, enjoying eachother's company. then later that night we got some 40's and a 5th of vodca. this girl walked of with some other guy, then came back totally sh_t faced drunk, like falling over, slurred speech... it was bad

anyway, she immediately starts throwing herself at this guy we were with. shes making out with him, sitting on his lap. then he starts pissing her off (cause hes retarded or soemthing) and leaves. so i walk up to her and start talking to her. she starts saying how her head is spinning. i thought it was from the liquor, but she said it was me that was making her feel like that, and that she was totally digging me. so we start holding hands and cuddling. we go to her appartment for a minute, and as soon as i turn my back on her, she runs back to the other appartment and starts hokking up with that other guy again

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    or yeah, you just suck in bed man.

haha, thats cold

Sorry IMO guys who have to label themselves as the nice guy - usually aren't as nice as they claim to be.

you think so? i would call myself a nice guy. well maybe im not nice to people that piss me off, but as far as woman go, im a sucker for them. i like to make my woman smile constantly

Mizfit is offline Banned
    check this out mizfit, i met this pretty girl that lives really close to me the other day. she and i were hanging out, talking, enjoying eachother's company. then later that night we got some 40's and a 5th of vodca. this girl walked of with some other guy, then came back totally sh_t faced drunk, like falling over, slurred speech... it was bad

anyway, she immediately starts throwing herself at this guy we were with. shes making out with him, sitting on his lap. then he starts pissing her off (cause hes retarded or soemthing) and leaves. so i walk up to her and start talking to her. she starts saying how her head is spinning. i thought it was from the liquor, but she said it was me that was making her feel like that, and that she was totally digging me. so we start holding hands and cuddling. we go to her appartment for a minute, and as soon as i turn my back on her, she runs back to the other appartment and starts hokking up with that other guy again
    She's a dirty girl - u get what u picked up.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    you think so? i would call myself a nice guy. well maybe im not nice to people that piss me off, but as far as woman go, im a sucker for them. i like to make my woman smile constantly
    But do u go around telling women ur a nice guy?

But do u go around telling women ur a nice guy?

well, i dont exactly say "hey, im a sweet guy" but il say sweet things to girls

She's a dirty girl - u get what u picked up.

haha yea. shes left me with a very weird feeling.

she doesnt seem like shes that way when shes sober though. but i suppose it doesnt matter. im glad i saw her true ways immediately, rather than after id actually started liking her... well i kinda started liking her

but its ok, shes definately not the type of girl id want to get involved with

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    it was just excuse man she just wanted sex.
    and if she was looking for more, some women do like bad boy men cause its more of a challenge and someone that can challenge her.

i say stay who you are, you will find someone that likes nice guys.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Well i met this chick and petco about a week ago we dated we did everything in like the 2nd day and then she comes up to me a says "You are for too nice for me, but we had some fun" i was like "......" my ****ing jaw hit the floor then i thought about it... i was not acting like a asshole... wich most wemon like i have no ****ing idea why... anyway after we had sex i told her nice to meet you... then never siad anything..

has this happend to any of you boys??
    dude this is very common, a lot more than you think. a lot of times women wont be honest with you and say "your too nice for me". they'll use other lame excuses and chances are she still wasnt being straight with you, women are masters at getting rid of guys, thier aim isnt to make them LIKE them MORE when they do it nor more importantly is it to make them MAD (for obvious reasons) it IS to CONFUSE you. but it never works on me anymore because i know exactly what i do wrong, when i do it wrong.

most of all..
    its NOT weird.
    it IS chick logic.

your not suppose to understand it because your a guy.
    but you ARE a human being and it you dedicate your life to understanding woman YOU WILL.
    but there IS reasons why that i wont get into, i can only speculate but with more information i can probaly tell you EXACTLY what happened.

more so id be willing to submit she was simply horny and searching for excitement, nice guys are probaly the LEAST exciting of all types of guys. Doesnt go to say this generalization always holds truth, but in this case i would suspect it did.

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Next time give to her in the azz dry, she will love u for it, lol
    For real dude dont worry about it, look at it like another bump in the road.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    yea i know i was just like "..." just speachless .... she was hot though i was buying gold fish for my piranhas and crab some chick was already helping me then another comes up after that girl and then we hit it off... simple night out golf eat kiss next day lunch sex sex sex for 5 days or so and that was some funny azz shit mike huck give it to her in the ass dry haha

Look at it this way atleast you got the goods..............

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck
    Look at it this way atleast you got the goods..............

getting laid is over rated, especially if you get hurt in the process

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    yea i know i was just like "..." just speachless .... she was hot though i was buying gold fish for my piranhas and crab some chick was already helping me then another comes up after that girl and then we hit it off... simple night out golf eat kiss next day lunch sex sex sex for 5 days or so and that was some funny azz shit mike huck give it to her in the ass dry haha
    Off subject, but I have paranhas too and it has been discovered that goldfish are bad as feeders not only cause they are kept in bad conditions at the store, but they are treated w/ copper meds and contain something in their make up that will stun the paranhas growth. Minnows are better from a bait shop along w/ fresh fish slices. I still buy some gold fish when I have too, but feed them fish slices so they don't eat the goldfish as often.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    a girl that says you're too nice doesn't deserve you anyway... she's got problems and needs to grow up. Any girl that says that either had issues with daddy growing up, is a whore, or both! If she says you're too nice then look her in the eye and say "well, you're fat and ugly and I only f*cked you because I was horny and you were easy!"

Nothing but solid advices in this thread.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Well i met this chick and petco about a week ago we dated we did everything in like the 2nd day and then she comes up to me a says "You are for too nice for me, but we had some fun" i was like "......" my ****ing jaw hit the floor then i thought about it... i was not acting like a asshole... wich most wemon like i have no ****ing idea why... anyway after we had sex i told her nice to meet you... then never siad anything..

has this happend to any of you boys??
    OHHHHHH this shit just pisses me off. I used to get this all the time. YOu know what I did..when it came to woemn I turned into a right asshole and you know what I don't give a damn now when they cry or get angry coz at the end of the day if you don't screw them over they sure as hell will screw you over!!!!

Women complain all the time about men who are assholes but what they don't realise is that they made us like this.

My advice to you..just leave it and if you see her just ignore and don't give her the time of day and when she sees this and starts to get interested again remember to treat her like SHIT!!!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yes!!

I agree with you 100%, but i guess i worded it wrong. I know women don't like to be abused but i just think that some women are drawn to the bad boy image/attitude that some men have.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    a girl that says you're too nice doesn't deserve you anyway... she's got problems and needs to grow up. Any girl that says that either had issues with daddy growing up, is a whore, or both! If she says you're too nice then look her in the eye and say "well, you're fat and ugly and I only f*cked you because I was horny and you were easy!"
    HAHAHAHA LOL

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OHHHHHH this shit just pisses me off. I used to get this all the time. YOu know what I did..when it came to woemn I turned into a right asshole and you know what I don't give a damn now when they cry or get angry coz at the end of the day if you don't screw them over they sure as hell will screw you over!!!!

Women complain all the time about men who are assholes but what they don't realise is that they made us like this.

My advice to you..just leave it and if you see her just ignore and don't give her the time of day and when she sees this and starts to get interested again remember to treat her like SHIT!!!
    HEY - we may be crazy, but you drive us there

Mizfit is offline Banned
    U guys r so cute when u BITCH!!!

thanks babe

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Sure she's been calling
    Sorry we turned your mac daddy thread into a man who was tossed out like yesterdays meatloaf
    Yeah, nicely put...if you screwed her, then she says you're too nice...you didn't do it for her, it happens.

Maybe she likes it rough?

Schwarz is offline Member
    HEY - we may be crazy, but you drive us there
    You drive yourselves...we're just the suckers who have to come along for the ride...

Hope you're keeping well Mizfit...

S

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    You drive yourselves...we're just the suckers who have to come along for the ride...

Hope you're keeping well Mizfit...

S
    I disagree..

but i think we enjoy being driven crazy too much..

I'm alright cept men suk

I'm alright cept men suk
    i won't even go there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information