rake922 is offline Banned

exercise benefits

There are several benefits for a woman to exercise her vagina:
    This will...

...make it easier for you to reach orgasm.

...make your orgasms stronger/better as the muscles you're exercising are the same as used during orgasm.

...make your vagina more sensitive(you'll feel more). When squeezing you'll feel your partner much better inside. It will simply heighten your sexual satisfaction.

...prevent prolapse and incontinence.

...make childbirth easier and your muscles will regain more quickly after the birth.

- For your boyfriend it will be a tremendous difference. You will get tighter. You can pull and squeeze your partner's penis.

- You don't have to be nervous the first time you make love with a new partner, wondering what he will think of you as a sexual partner. You'll have better sexual self-confidence. You'll know that your present/future boyfriend/husband/lover won't be disappointed.

- Men prefer women with a strong vagina (to many men it's more important that his lover has a strong vagina than having a perfect body). In some cultures women exercise their vaginal strength in order to help them keep their future/present husband.

- You can be proud of your vaginal strength(just like one can be proud of one's body).

- The woman will get more control in bed. Many women enjoy that and think it's fun.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    How do you know all this Rake

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm interesting professor rake

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    A couple of months ago I was with my girlfriend in Bangkok for a few days. We were about to be separated for a month or so. First off, this chick is gorgeous, a 10. She asked me if she was the best I ever had. She certainly is, but I didn't want to tell her that and make her think she's got me by the balls. So I was like, yeah, you're definitely up there. She was like "who was better than me?" I said I was dating a girl a few years ago whose pussy was just so nice, tight, and the perfect fit. She took it well, but uhh she wasn't too happy with me basically saying her pussy was too big.

So she came back last month and tells me she had a vaginoplasty for me. No kidding, she went and got her pussy tightened just for me. Let me tell you, it is amazing. The best I've ever felt. No kidding, it is the perfect fit, like a glove. Honestly it is the best thing I've ever stuck my dick in. Only problem is now I cum in like 5 minutes, but it's fantastic. My chick rocks.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    A couple of months ago I was with my girlfriend in Bangkok for a few days. We were about to be separated for a month or so. First off, this chick is gorgeous, a 10. She asked me if she was the best I ever had. She certainly is, but I didn't want to tell her that and make her think she's got me by the balls. So I was like, yeah, you're definitely up there. She was like "who was better than me?" I said I was dating a girl a few years ago whose pussy was just so nice, tight, and the perfect fit. She took it well, but uhh she wasn't too happy with me basically saying her pussy was too big.

So she came back last month and tells me she had a vaginoplasty for me. No kidding, she went and got her pussy tightened just for me. Let me tell you, it is amazing. The best I've ever felt. No kidding, it is the perfect fit, like a glove. Honestly it is the best thing I've ever stuck my dick in. Only problem is now I cum in like 5 minutes, but it's fantastic. My chick rocks.
    Women have natural tightness or loose ness -

Some guys have small tools as well, maybe that is why the fit wasn't right.

My opinion look within and consider cock enlargement.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Doh!!!!!!!!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba

Damn bro you got that pie on lock,she customized her box for you cause yousaid you had better before,you'll never see that shit in the states congrats you now have a "CONCUBINE"

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

Thanks for that information, I'll file it under $hit I couldn't care less about.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information