Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SkinnyFatGuy is offline New Member

American Sumo TV Show... Please VOTE NOW!!

Hello all. I want to apologize for asking in advance...but I need your help right now. My TV show, American Sumo, is a finalist in the IFC TV Pitch contest. Please head on over to www.sumoshow.com RIGHT NOW, and follow the hyperlink to vote for American Sumo by Daniel. Voting will be Monday only! It'll literally take you 10 seconds to vote. You can watch my pitch video on my website if you want.

This is a show about ordinary fat guys...stuffing their faces to become fatter...training for sumo, and then fighting in a sumo tourney at the end of 6 weeks. It's family entertainment at it's best. Everyone here is in incredible shape, and perhaps asking for your assistance is quite paradoxical. Yet this is simply a comical show poking fun at reality tv, sumo, fat people, and a host of other issues. I know America and Japan will enjoy it, and I know you guys will relate to it (bulking will be the essence of the show). Please help decide the fate of TV today. Embrace...The Obese....Spread the word....VOTE NOW!...

www.sumoshow.com

Thank you all very much.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I was gonna vote for you, but its too FVCKING LAME!!! thats right...TOO FVCKING LAME CHARLIE!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Spam
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a joke?

Thread Information