Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

P!ssing out Vitamins???

Ok, got a question....I am a vitamin freak, and i use to take 30-40 vitamins (pills) a day, but know i only do like 5-10.

A person that worksout should consume a gallon to two gallons of water a day...

By taking all of those vitamins...wouldn't it be a waste because of the water consumption, and you would just p!ss it out??

I know your body will hold what vitamins it needs from taking them, but if you urinate all the damn time, would a lot of them even stay in your system??

.....BUMP

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You will not pi$$ out all the vitamins.Note, you should not be taking too many because you can "OD" on vitamins. You are not doing to die (that i know of) but its bad for your body to take too many. You will notice your urine will be more yellow/goldish but that has to do with vitamin A i believe that does this. It doesn't mean that you are pissing everything away.

Its Vitamin B that makes you pi$$ the Gatorade color, but can all these vitamins really stay in your system while drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yes, your stomach is not a bucket so that when you drink water it flushes everything out. Your body will absorb the vitamins.

yea bro, good thing you eased up on the vitamins. check it...

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...21/ai_17972224

it goes into what levels are mega doses and potentially toxic of many vitamins and minerals.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    For the record, my mom's brother-in-law's brother (cousin I guess) works at a sewage plant in New Jersey, and he said that every time the porta-ptty's come in, they dump all that shit onto a gigantic screen type thing to filter out the shit from the water, and everyday he sees MOUNTAINS of multivitamions because the body does not properly digest them.

I read that the capsulated vitamins are good, but the solubility of say, a solid one like Centrum is pure crap.

Good stuff guys!!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah your body absorbs what it needs mate.

Thread Information