Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    The beast always makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    The form being run as a business it the only way to insure it's future. Funds and backing need to come from some were and i aint going to pay for it. But i will help out and do my part to mantain it.
    I'm biased, because I do earn part of my income from Steroid .com, but you are totally correct. It is a buisness, and to insure it's prosperity in the future it needs to be run like one. This means bringing on quality sponsors who will be here for the long run, and taking on additional projects (my book being one of them), to increase the visibility of the site, as well as getting SEO done, and other things. All of these things cost money.

Again, I'm biased because I have a vested interest in seeing this site prosper (I'm not only friends with the owner, but I also earn money from my work here)...but honestly, don't all the members here have an interest in seeing the site prosper?

In short, it needs to be run like a buisness because it is a buisness- but it's a buisness which cares about the people who make it possible, and that's the membership.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I have no problems with change - of course i wasn't a 100% sure of it all in the beginning, but once you think logically - this is a buisness.. it has to be paid for and i agree with gsxxr a 100%.

This site is what we all make it - good contributions make it better.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you need to get some sleep or stop smoking them trees bro.
    I have my thoughts on this site and its kinda like this... I'm that uncle that sees his brother have a kid and goes away for a bit and the kid gets bigger and you go damn... that kids fukin big now... thats that part...

When I became a member to Anabolic Review not Steriod .com I came from Elite... which I couldn't stand having to pay to be a member in order to get flamed when I brought controversy through hear say but also with science....
    I came to this board pure and simple because the brains here and the way we discussed topics...

I felt back then (not a view of the board now) Anabolic Review were the elitist coming together against these other bull shit boards... like BB.com and Elite.

That is how it felt back then for those that weren't around. That was the main feel of this board... Its hard for someone to know that if they weren't around and I want for everyone to know that...

This board is still better than the others but I just wanted to let everyone know how the feeling was when I became a member here...

I realize my comments could make a new member be like fuk-u but that wasn't my intention... Just to describe how this board was...

This is a business and I of all people understand the making of money in order to survive... this board wouldn't be here if it didn't change from AR to Steriod.com...

no hard feeling to the people offended... but I still like to fight when confronted....

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you need to get some sleep or stop smoking them trees bro.
    I am a smoker well toker... but thats another story

Pure comments = some kinda discussion... and thats what I'm all about the discussion...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    He's just being an elitist (not in the sense of deca's cult from a few years back!) and letting us all know that he's been here a long time and that things were better in the good ol' days....*yawn*
    Hey... you can't mention Deca 's gang and not Mention My Gang.. and BajanBastard.. Heavy hitter and 1Victor

E-gang-bangers-4-life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information