Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member

F****** Girlfriend!

Ok, bit of a rant.

Last night the GF goes to a hen party with some work mates. They all dress up in funny costumes and meet at a pub. Because the weather was bad I drove her there and then walked with her through town. I told her not to wake me when she gets home because it's going to be way into the morning when she returns. Anyway, they had a Limo picking them up at the pub to take them all to a club and then drop them off again at their homes. I, thinking that I had a thoughtfull GF, expected to get a text message saying she was ok and arrived safely. I didn't send her one because I didn't know if she would hear her phone or she was to busy enjoying herself.

7 hours later at 3 AM, she wakes me up. Argh! Damnit! I mumble something about her waking me up and not letting me know she was ok. She then tells me it was really busy and she didn't have time to text me. Alright, thinks I, I'll talk to you in the morning. Morning now and I find out that she had time to text one of her male work mates during the night to tell him they were having a good time. (They were on the stag do).

Now that really p***** me off!

On a lighter note, I've managed to lose 2 Kg in weight this week. (YAY!)

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm i think theres something alittle fishy there, or she just doesnt respect you bro.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Dude, were you in prison recently??

JK....Roid and collar will probably get this one

she's probably sucking his dick and fvcking him behind ur back.

But hey congrats on the weight loss man.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

smartass but i do agree lmao.

LMFAO

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude, are you telling us she thought to send an SMS to a work mate and not to her live in BF ? Man she is ****ing his ass off !!!

rofl you guys are so comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    rofl you guys are so comforting.
    what else can we tell the guy...

LBT
    LOL! You guys crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    what else can we tell the guy...
    you can tell him its all fine, she loves him.
    everything is wonderful.
    which is bs though lol.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    She was out with her friends - stopp festivites to say i gotta call in to check in with the bfr - it dpoesn't go over well.

It's the same for dudes. U don't know the context of how she called the work mate.. he may have been hounding the girls.

Doesn't mean anything fishy happeend - don't let your mind go wild, and next time u have a pig party - i guess u dont have to call home eithere

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    She was out with her friends - stopp festivites to say i gotta call in to check in with the bfr - it dpoesn't go over well.

It's the same for dudes. U don't know the context of how she called the work mate.. he may have been hounding the girls.

Doesn't mean anything fishy happeend - don't let your mind go wild, and next time u have a pig party - i guess u dont have to call home eithere

learn how to spell damm canadians

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    i can spell i cant tpye and i certinly will not fix it for u

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    What is your broblem?

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I say you were home sleeping and not in HER partying frame of mind like her work mate might have been.

Blog Entries
    Hey bro i feel you. My wife does the same kind of shit. Or she will tell me that she will be home at such a time like 11. Then she will not walk in the door till 2 am. She has pulled that shit a few time. They never call or pick up there dam phone. I find that to be very selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    What is your broblem?

nothing i,m bored obviously she took it personal i cant type worth shit too sometimes .

Blog Entries
    As you can see nither can i.

As you can see nither can i.

haha j/k its alright men.

Blog Entries
    haha j/k its alright men.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is exactly why i dont have girlfriends. i hate having to trust people, because in general they cannot be trusted. this shit always happens sooner or later. not saying anything is going on behind your back, but they always manage to give you reason to think otherwise. go fvck one of her friends and dont tell her hehehe, thatl make you feel even

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

I agree with you 100%. So she didnt text...no big deal bro, she came home to you didnt she.

IMO this is what ruins relationships, not the fact that she didnt text, but the fact that you make a deal of it. I mean you didnt ask her to text you, so how can you be mad?
    Jealousy and suspicion more than anything kills relationships I think.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I agree with you 100%. So she didnt text...no big deal bro, she came home to you didnt she.

IMO this is what ruins relationships, not the fact that she didnt text, but the fact that you make a deal of it. I mean you didnt ask her to text you, so how can you be mad?
    Agreed man, don't worry about her...she just textd me, she's fine

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hey bro i feel you. My wife does the same kind of shit. Or she will tell me that she will be home at such a time like 11. Then she will not walk in the door till 2 am. She has pulled that shit a few time. They never call or pick up there dam phone. I find that to be very selfish.
    See u gotta be accurate.. maybe she thinkd u will be mad.

For the record if i go out i wont be home till 3am or later

Mizfit is offline Banned
    who u lokin at

Blog Entries
    See u gotta be accurate.. maybe she thinkd u will be mad.

For the record if i go out i wont be home till 3am or later

That is fin just let me know your going to be that late.

And by the way next time you come over dont wake me up and feed the dam dog will you.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    I was supposed to go over my g/f's house the other night at 9:30.. but I didnt get there until alittle after 1am... wanna know why? I was at the ale house with my neighbor and I was getting the number of some chick I met at the bar.

My point is.... if theres any doubt.. then there isnt any doubt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    I was supposed to go over my g/f's house the other night at 9:30.. but I didnt get there until alittle after 1am... wanna know why? I was at the ale house with my neighbor and I was getting the number of some chick I met at the bar.

My point is.... if theres any doubt.. then there isnt any doubt.

Just because your a cheet dont mean everyone is.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    don't worry about her...she just textd me, she's fine
    ohh shit, you too?

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    yeah im never make it home when i tell the wife ima be there, and i dont call to tell her ima be late cause she is just gona be mad.

who u lokin at

you got a problem ROFL.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    ohh shit, you too?

LMAO!! All I'm gonna say is this: If your gut is telling you she might have something going on with the male co-worker......

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

My ex g/f came home to me every night.....right after she was done doing hardcore drugs and cheatin on me with some low life piece of shit...the bitch crawling into your bed at the end of the night doesnt really mean shit...thats all

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Bino and Miz, I think you are blowing it way outta proportion. One night without a text message doesn't mean she is cheating like everyone else is saying. She was out with work friends and texted a guy from work, makes sense. Maybe the guy she texted couldnt go out with them and they all wished he coulda been there so they all wanted to let him know they were having fun and she just happened to be the one that sent the text.

You also said that you didnt text her because she wouldnt hear her phone, but the text is still there when she next checks her phone, so you could have still sent one if you were worried and i guarantee you would have recieved one back, just probably not immediately.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LBT
    Ok, bit of a rant.

Last night the GF goes to a hen party with some work mates. They all dress up in funny costumes and meet at a pub. Because the weather was bad I drove her there and then walked with her through town. I told her not to wake me when she gets home because it's going to be way into the morning when she returns. Anyway, they had a Limo picking them up at the pub to take them all to a club and then drop them off again at their homes. I, thinking that I had a thoughtfull GF, expected to get a text message saying she was ok and arrived safely. I didn't send her one because I didn't know if she would hear her phone or she was to busy enjoying herself.

7 hours later at 3 AM, she wakes me up. Argh! Damnit! I mumble something about her waking me up and not letting me know she was ok. She then tells me it was really busy and she didn't have time to text me. Alright, thinks I, I'll talk to you in the morning. Morning now and I find out that she had time to text one of her male work mates during the night to tell him they were having a good time. (They were on the stag do).

Now that really p***** me off!

On a lighter note, I've managed to lose 2 Kg in weight this week. (YAY!)
    stupid question but it has a point,
    she didnt try to have sex with you when she woke you up did she?

because its known right after a woman cheats (forgot the statistics) but A LOT of them go home and have sex with thier bf's. sounds counterintuitive but its true and theres a lot of reasons why.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You shouldnt have to tell someone to call you, if this is who she is as a person and you dont like it oh well she is not for you...If there is something about someone that is disrespectfull or I dont like about them in my eyes then she is not for me. I dont want to change someone because later if I try to change someone and she gets mad at me she would do things on purpose that I dont like to piss me off she would be spitefull so its best to take your time and if there is someone for you that is extactly what you want they will come.(Please keep in mind that I dont care about leaving the toilet seat up or leaving her shoes somewhere.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    You shouldnt have to tell someone to call you, if this is who she is as a person and you dont like it oh well she is not for you...If there is something about someone that is disrespectfull or I dont like about them in my eyes then she is not for me. I dont want to change someone because later if I try to change someone and she gets mad at me she would do things on purpose that I dont like to piss me off she would be spitefull so its best to take your time and if there is someone for you that is extactly what you want they will come.(Please keep in mind that I dont care about leaving the toilet seat up or leaving her shoes somewhere.)
    FORZA AZZURI

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh honest i mean shit means shit.
    it all depends on the foundation you built the relationship on, whats standards and boundaries you set with her. if you told her to call and she didnt.. hmm, maybe a similar situation in the past where you didnt react so intensly which now justifies her not calling in the present.
    i mean serious, its one of 2 things (or a combo of both)
    at some point she got the idea it really wasnt that big of a deal (could be for a million reasons, but on a large part partners sometimes fail to communicate how truley important certain things are) like maybe you said "make sure you call honey" in a nonchalant half ass sort of way, but if you had some intention or meaning behind it when you said it thats another story.
    reason 2 she just doesnt respect you as muc as you thought she did. not saying she 'disrespects' you, but your ideal of how you should be treated simply wasnt met.
    all and all this depends on too much minor bs and id say just be real about it. if your mad enough to post a thread perhaps just open your mouth and say "why the fvck didnt you call me bitch!!!??"
    than see where it goes from there..

LBT
    Nah, she's not cheating on me. I was just pissed because she didn't tell me she was ok and when questioned, she said she didn't get chance to text me, but did manage to text this other man.

Pity she's not cheating, 'cos then I'd have an excuse to kill them both. Hell, I don't need an excuse....

(I'm joking!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information