Zoolander is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone here Suffers from migraine????

Anyone in Ar suffer from migraine???

I do. And my doctor says that I should not do weights cause it would increase the chances of my migraine occuring. what a bummer.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I don't get migranes too often. I did start getting bad headaches when I stopped taking Xenadrine though. I'm the first to admit that I'm a bastard when I get headaches.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Migrans SUCK!!!!!!!!

I get those damn migrams alot. Seems worse in the spring time, or if I take a few extra days off from training! I been seeing a neuralogist for some time now and still can't figure out why Im getting them. My attacks seem to come on when Im sleeping. But I have been able to find a perscription that works for me! Its called MAXALT MLT 10mg tablet msd ( Rizatriptan Benzoate ) It is the best Migran med I have encounterd! I did injections, the whole nine yards. This maxalt is the shit! Here is how it works. Open the blister pack and put tab under the tounge! In 5 to 10 mins, the migran is gone! Now u tell me what other med can do that! No matter how far along the headach is, it will be gone in mins. although there is one down fall, and that is the price of this medication. If you have health Insurance and have a perscription card, its not bad. But for 20 pills, it will cost you $ 291.40. But I have perscription card, and pay only $5.00 . So I must say it is worth every penny because I get the worst damn Migrans in the world! Ask your doc about Maxalt and see if he could write you a script!!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I suffer from them as well and i find the only thing that hits mine and eases the pain is Co-proximal which is a prescribed pain killer.My doc refuses to give me these so I use other methods but I have found that no other medication will get rid of them.Don't know about you guys but mine last from 3 days upto to 14 days and I will suffer from memory loss with mine as well.Needless to say I get real cranky and when i get one people seem to forget where I live lol.I think a lot of them are caused by atmospheric pressure changes as the normal causes of milk,cheese and chocolate does not apply for mine.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    BB, I know what you mean. Doc's will only prescribe stuff lightly.. they never give enough of the pain killers!!

I struggle with the migraines, but seriously, this is my formula, and Im not bullshiting. If you have no really meds, check this out.

400-600mgs ibprophen
    2 tbls of NyQuil

that shit works for me very well, check it out if you dont have access to the real meds.

Zoolander is offline Junior Member
    I used to take valium or dormicum to sleep through my migraine. But now the doctor gave me imagran to stop it. have not had the opportunity to use it.Thankfully. This pill cost USD 5.45 each.
    I am also glad to find out that I could still be able to do weights. I stopped for a month and boy do I feel weak.
    Glad to be able to start bb again.
    Btw Just wanted to know does any supplements you had taken triggered your migraine??

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member

Now that I can't tell you. But I don't think it was anything like that!

Originally posted by Zoolander

Btw Just wanted to know does any supplements you had taken triggered your migraine??

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I have them, and they never really stopped me from lifting except when I had one at gym time.

Thread Information