Foskamink is offline Banned

time for my sad story

we all go through rough and hard times in life, ive read many stories on the forum, some sad and some tragic. i think ima going to looes my girlfriend and i need some advice and support fast.. i dont have much time im meeting her in 90 minutes to talk so anything would help.

we been going out for 6 months now, the past month has been hard, we seen each other like once or twice a week only for a breif amount of time. we had sex for the first time one month ago and it was her first time, we are both 18 and she is my everything in this country. this is not my home country nore hers and theres not many people who speak english and this was perfect. i regret not being able to see her much in the past month directly after having sex which i feel and think could hurt her. her birthday is in 7 days and i need some advice and help on what to get her somthing special and meaninfull.

weve had alot of fun together and i treated her great... never treated me bad and i never treated her bad. she has a low self confidence even tho shes as good looking as any other girl out there, i posted pics before so im sure some of u seen her. im trying to stand strong and not shed tears but i feel sick in the stomach and light headed. havnt eaten shit all today and ima meet her in 90 minutes..she dosnt know if she can give us another shot we havnt broken up yet but she asked me today if she thinks this is working and she said she dosnt think she really loves me anymore, and she dosnt know why or wont tell me, shes a bit quiet when it comes to shareing emotions like that but there hasnt really been any problems with that so far. this country being here where i cant speak the language is killing me and taking all the enhancements from my life and joy.. she is my everything.. if we brake up im going to go down a rough path... if somone dosnt love u them u need to let go i agree but i know its not the truth.. my mum dosnt like her and sent her a message telling her to stay away ,and it really hurt her i think and i cant take that back or even pretend like i can make up for it. my mum i dont know why is being like this.. shes a very nice girl nice family and everything i cant stress enough shes great. my mums never really been the protective type u know lemme drink as muc has i want and party while i was in my early teens giving me alot of freedom and not being up tight but i jsut dont know whats up.. shes really hurting my life. i have no choice but to be here in europe and im from australia so i got no firends for the past 9 months except for her and i have no life anymore and no motovation for anything and i just had enough of life and need to do somthing and did deeper to my inner self and not give up no matter how hard it gets and just be happy..

sorry for the poor writing colums and gramma i just really wanted to type that off my chest real fast before i cry or pass out.

Foskamink

Mizfit is offline Banned
    First off hu - u both r really yuong.

Unless she will tell you exactly what is bothering her - it won't work.

sounds to me like something is on her mind - the recent sex and lack of being together could definately have something to do with it.

Ask specific questions, if she will not offer answers up on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    First off hu - u both r really yuong.

Unless she will tell you exactly what is bothering her - it won't work.

sounds to me like something is on her mind - the recent sex and lack of being together could definately have something to do with it.

Ask specific questions, if she will not offer answers up on her own.

it shouldnt be a big deal this is going to happen another few times in life and already has happend before (break ups)

but being the first time im heart broken it feels different, i guess i dont wanna be lonely in this shitty country

"if u love somthing let it go, if it comes back to you its yours, if it dosnt, **** it youll never know"

DMX

ya man.. she has to tell you whats wrong so u guys can work on it together... if she wont then u cant blame yourself and if things dont work then its for the best..

sorry man, Hope everythign works out for you!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    it shouldnt be a big deal this is going to happen another few times in life and already has happend before (break ups)

but being the first time im heart broken it feels different, i guess i dont wanna be lonely in this shitty country
    Which country are you at? btw, wtf is up with girls saying "I don't think I love you anymore" fine lets just be fuk buddies She likes someone else, I guarantee it

You guys are 18 just hit it and help the rest of us guys put chics back in their place, lets make dick a premium. When did chics start getting every thing their way? I know, when guys stopped being men Bang that chic every nasty way you can and call her names in bed while you are pounding it, she will get mad at you till she gets horny again then you will get to hit it again, while the nice guy stays at home "rubbing" to playboy

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Its another guy bro.
    Dont go into this meeting with her as a loser,
    go in as a confident winner..

Get your ass flowers, and pimp this out..
    spend all the money u have to show her a good time.
    Get close to her even tho its tough..
    than make sure to have sex with her tonight.

U need to smoke this loser she's been seein out of the water.
    This might sound expensive, but u've already told us what u'll feel like if she left you, so don't hold back in any regard, go in there full of smiles, and charge it up lol
    and if i'm not mistaken this sorta rhymes.
    well than, poetry might also be something to utilize tonight.
    Last edited by Pooks; 09-24-2006 at 11:36 AM.

thanks for the confidence, money isnt a problem i got plenty..
    as for another guy i garenty u guys 100% theres no one, we are both alone and cant speak german, this is switzerland. she goes to a small english school and is from finland. there are no other guys there so i can garenty 100% and its not 1 of those pride things.. im sure theres plenty of times u know dead set 100% so thats ok its not another guy.. but she has been soooo busy with school and i have not been talking to her on msn much or going to her house much or vice versa... i slacked off with the attention because i wanted to let thigns cool down cause school just started again and she is smart and can / gets good grades.... ima going to in there with nothing to loose... if we dont stay together ima stand proud and let her know that its her fault she hasnt came clear about the problem... man i gotta get my shit together ive almost cried like 5 times but ima stay tough and rough... i totally feel what ya saying good cents when guys stopped being men. and it hurts but i have swooped down to that level... and thanks pooks for bustin a rhyme. there wont be casual sex or **** buddies which is what it almost was.. we havnt had a proper full depth relationship with alll the aspects because of time factors... but its still nice having somone there for u and knowing that ur not alone.

i hope she aint pregnant...
    Last edited by Foskamink; 09-24-2006 at 11:56 AM.

thanks for the confidence, money isnt a problem i got plenty..
    as for another guy i garenty u guys 100% theres no one, we are both alone and cant speak german, this is switzerland. she goes to a small english school and is from finland. there are no other guys there so i can garenty 100% and its not 1 of those pride things.. im sure theres plenty of times u know dead set 100% so thats ok its not another guy.. but she has been soooo busy with school and i have not been talking to her on msn much or going to her house much or vice versa... i slacked off with the attention because i wanted to let thigns cool down cause school just started again and she is smart and can / gets good grades.... ima going to in there with nothing to loose... if we dont stay together ima stand proud and let her know that its her fault she hasnt came clear about the problem... man i gotta get my shit together ive almost cried like 5 times but ima stay tough and rough... i totally feel what ya saying good cents when guys stopped being men. and it hurts but i have swooped down to that level... and thanks pooks for bustin a rhyme. there wont be casual sex or **** buddies which is what it almost was.. we havnt had a proper full depth relationship with alll the aspects because of time factors... but its still nice having somone there for u and knowing that ur not alone.

Yeah I've heard that before, I bang married chics all the time that come into my tanning salon. If they have 20 mins of free time, they have time for dick. She's up to some stupid shlt, don't be a sucker, meet her and act totally unlike yourself, she will find you "exciting" then and bam the shlt out of her, you will thank me tomorrow

Well sounds like she doesnt feel appreciated than, and u took for granted the security she was givin u while at your stay in Germany.

Ummm thats how i messed up the one i'm trying to fix right now actually lol..
    I just kinda took for granted, and she either most likely A)turned elsewehere B)is somehow messin with me, testing me, teaching me a lesson, but most likely A LOL

anyways keep your cool, go in as a winner and show her a confident social u that will give her a lot of time, like good cents said maybe act like someone else lol

Dont let it get to the point where u're chasing her, and everythign that comes out of your mouth just seems to make it worse lol

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Yeah I've heard that before, I bang married chics all the time that come into my tanning salon. If they have 20 mins of free time, they have time for dick. She's up to some stupid shlt, don't be a sucker, meet her and act totally unlike yourself, she will find you "exciting" then and bam the shlt out of her, you will thank me tomorrow
    i really dont wanna sound a jealous boyfriend who cant see the signs but i know no 1 will beleive me.. but she dosnt go out much she just goes to school and theres no guys there... we both dont speak the language all we have is each other and our bedrooms as sad as it is thats our potion to our perants working

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Well sounds like she doesnt feel appreciated than, and u took for granted the security she was givin u while at your stay in Germany.

Ummm thats how i messed up the one i'm trying to fix right now actually lol..
    I just kinda took for granted, and she either most likely A)turned elsewehere B)is somehow messin with me, testing me, teaching me a lesson, but most likely A LOL

anyways keep your cool, go in as a winner and show her a confident social u that will give her a lot of time, and explain to her, u're so sorry than u guys havent been able to spend much time together, something liek that.

Dont let it get to the point where u're chasing her, and everythign that comes out of your mouth just seems to make it worse lol
    i think thats the exact point i took this for granted and it seams like i got sex then bailed..

anyway im goign to meet her now bye guys wish me luck ima baller so what eva happens im stunt! pimps up hoes down... no disrespect to the ladies but i gotta show the certain type men cant be used and abused

i really dont wanna sound a jealous boyfriend who cant see the signs but i know no 1 will beleive me.. but she dosnt go out much she just goes to school and theres no guys there... we both dont speak the language all we have is each other and our bedrooms as sad as it is thats our potion to our perants working
    I bet she has friends that do (hint) Girls always get their friends to fuk other guys. Wake up guys, girls aren't the innocent things you think they are, I have tons of "girl" friends and they are colder than we can ever be (don't you ever get "turned" on by doing something different? same thing with chics )

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You said: "my mum dosnt like her and sent her a message telling her to stay away ,and it really hurt her i think and i cant take that back or even pretend like i can make up for it" You can tell her that. Im sure she would like to know that. And it's best if she feels secure around you. Always stay cool, calm, and confident, no matter what.

And what you need to understand, (because basically everything in life is a new experience. every second everything is new.) is that I know you have feelings for her, but the reality (and this isn't bad at all! ) is that sometimes you have to leave the person you think is right for you, in order for you to find that one that is meant for you.
    It's going to hurt of course, thats a part of the whole process. But from chaos comes clearity. Just have to take life as it comes brotha, and just smile and move on. Because any experience, good or bad, is still an adventure in life; they're all good.

So just do your thing like we all do, and for now take it easy.

Take care bro!

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I bet she has friends that do (hint) Girls always get their friends to fuk other guys. Wake up guys, girls aren't the innocent things you think they are, I have tons of "girl" friends and they are colder than we can ever be (don't you ever get "turned" on by doing something different? same thing with chics )
    please dont be negative not every simuation is cheating

please dont be negative not every simuation is cheating

WHAT THE HELL U STILL DOIN HOME!! DONT U GOT A LADY TO SMITHEN!

guys i just got home. and i went in open minded smiles confident happy.. but sad at the same time kept my head up talked ect.. and i found out the reason.
    it was because she wasnt ready for sex and at the time she felt like she had to because i wanted to.. which wasnt the case i wouldnt have done it if she said no or stopped.. but she went along with it so i thought it was the right moment cause that night we did it.. it was great... we sorted it out.. and are still together and going to slow down a little which sucks for me but gotta do what ya gotta do. she kinda felt used because i hadnt seen her or payed muc h attention and it felt like i only wanted her for sex which i knew and thought she would feel given teh situation.. the way i was tonight help remind me and her both why she loved me...

and hopefully we will be ok from now on... just dont gotta slack off and take it forgranted as pooks said. once u got the girl thats only the beginning and often the middle for us.. and then we got over cumfortable and think we are acomplished everything

ehhh.. no offense.. but that sounds like trouble...

overly emotional chick...

WHAT THE HELL U STILL DOIN HOME!! DONT U GOT A LADY TO SMITHEN!
    we just walked her dog for like a hour shes a few blocks away

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    ehhh.. no offense.. but that sounds like trouble...

overly emotional chick...

well for most girls it has to be perfect and for a not very confident person at 18..

i dunno.. maybe its a USA thing. but half the chicks out ehre will suck u off at 13

i dunno.. maybe its a USA thing. but half the chicks out ehre will suck u off at 13
    most definetly, in my home country australia.. most girls get like that at 15
    but she wasnt very happy being in another country at a small shitty school.. not having proper friends only the ones u see at school which most of those girls were complete nerds..

"Why do you care how big my nuts are?? It's not like your girlfriend cares"
    Why can't I just be mad without it being ROID RAGE????

That's what I was thinking too, 18 is old to lose it. Btw when I quote you it shows a ton of words at the bottom

the real question is what do i get her for her birthday in a week.. i was going for dead sexy lingre but i spose i shouldnt now

the real question is what do i get her for her birthday in a week.. i was going for dead sexy lingre but i spose i shouldnt now

DONT LET ANYTHIGN SHE SAYS INHIBIT YOU.. thats how she will start to not like you...
    U BUY THE LINGERIE!!!!

Exactly!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I glad you worked things out.

After what she just told you i wouldn't get lingerie. Get her something that means something. Lingerie to me is a cheesy gift.

DONT LET ANYTHIGN SHE SAYS INHIBIT YOU.. thats how she will start to not like you...
    U BUY THE LINGERIE!!!!
    ok guys lets brainstorm and get some examples and pictures...
    show me ur favourite i dont think its a offence aslong as it isnt porn
    actually i might just get some simple sexy underwear like this... and a necklace or somesort

http://www.velvetgarden.net/images/p...0050922-07.jpg

ima sleep any ideas on a **ay presant least a msg... ps i wanted to get her lingre somthing sexy and nice cause she never really bought any cause she was shy when i first met her.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Maybe some earrings or a nice necklace? If she's a bit shy, lingerie might be a bit much at this early stage.

Quote Originally Posted by LBT
    Maybe some earrings or a nice necklace? If she's a bit shy, lingerie might be a bit much at this early stage.

He has already hit it, what's there to be shy about You are not going to marry at 18, so why are you getting so attached

Jewelry a bad idea..

flowers, expensive chocolates, Lingerie, maybe nice sunglasses, Wine go with that.

just woke up 1am... to get a drink thought id see how its going.. yeh pooks i like ur thinking. dunno bout jewelry buy... i was thinking somthing simple nice that she can use every day type of think or like when she wants to... thats why a necklace is a great choice... she loves sunglasses and has some nice 1s but to be honest i wouldnt know what she would like if i got her another pair.

Thread Information