Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    DJ looks real hollow in the face, hopefully that means hes finally peaked at the right time
    DJ is very confident he got it right this time he mentioned on a german board. He has learned a lot from his past competitions it seems.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    That is one sweet jean jacket. Ruhl for the win.

yeah marcus is huge, but he is blocky and not THAT pretty to say at least.. he always reminds me of Bebop from TMHT..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    great pics carlos.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Someone should tell jay to put the paint-me-on tan all the way up to the hairline...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    So Dennis Wolf is competing?

Than why the hell is he so pale. What is he gonna do wait until 5 mins before he gets on stage and cover himself in asphault? Thats the only way he will be dark enough.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Than why the hell is he so pale. What is he gonna do wait until 5 mins before he gets on stage and cover himself in asphault? Thats the only way he will be dark enough.
    He always had a nice tan when on stage..

I've seen pics of him 2 days b4 the european pro some weeks ago. I tell you he looked so pale it was not even funny, but on stage he was spot on. I think he knows what he is doing.. Nevertheless he won't stand a chance against the big guys. Placing top 15 would be good. Placing Top 10 would be sensational..

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Great pics carlos thanks!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Mr. Olympia Press Conference Video download link:

http://www.bbszene.de/html/2006/mr_o...BBSZENE.DE.zip

The download is 471 MB
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    omg look how big ronnie is- i guess that no-xplode BSN stack really puts some size on, i hear thats all he uses lol

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnie made Gustavo look like a fool!

http://media.putfile.com/Ronnie-clowning-Gustavo

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Probably uses dream tan..you can put that shit on rightg b4 hitting the stage and be black as hell...

From another board:

Ronnie is looking more and more freaky as the more he carbs up. Last night he was 296 at ohh about 10 pm. He had about 3-4 more pounds of water to drop. Chad said that he should drop to 290. Then come back up to aboiut 295 for tonight. He is looking freaky!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya, for his routine for the finals??? Just wait. It's gonna be off the hook! Ya'll gonna freak the hell out when he walks on stage tonight.

Jay looks good also. i'm guessing he is in the mid 270's. But that is not for sure.

Dave Henry is looking awsome too. You can acuall see his condition through his clothes. I think he will make a big splash tonight.

Vic Martinez is also looking great.

On another note, Chris Cormier came by Ronnie's booth to wish him good luck. He looks great, healthy and in very good spirits.

chest6 is offline Banned
    295 on stage!?!? Wow. What was he last year?

Ronnie Coleman, on what he thinks of the pregame hype: "All the talking and the baw-hawing back and forth is (fine but) when I get on stage, my body does the talking."

Gunter Schlierkamp, on why he wants to win: "I have to stop him [Ronnie Coleman] from beating Lee Haney's record, and I want to see Jay bald."

Toney Freeman had the following statement printed on the back of his T-shirt: "Just Stand Me Next To Him," referring to his wish to be compared to Coleman.

Victor Martinez: "This may not be my time, but I will make the top three this year."

Gunter Schlierkamp, referring to Coleman's loss to him at the 2002 GNC Show of Strength, Coleman's only loss in eight years: "I know he's still upset about it. Just deal with it."

Gustavo Badell: (referring to Ronnie): "You need a side triceps pose to win."
    Ronnie: "I don't know what he said. I don't care what he said."

Melvin Anthony, translating a long answer by Mustafa Mohammad: "He means he don't know," which sent Dennis James into a contagious laughing fit.

Markus Ruhl, in response to a question on whether his marriage "softened" him and led to his off-condition at last year's O: "We were trying to make a baby, so I wasn't at the gym the whole time."

Ronnie Coleman to Bob Cicherillo, who asked him if he loses would he try to regain the Olympia title in 2007 or if he would instead retire: "There you go with that same stupid question again, Bob. I think you asked that same stupid question last year. I don't plan on losing this show, Bob."

Ronnie on injury rumors: "(It's) wishful thinking. I ain't suffered no injury, thank God for that ... Ain't nuthin' wrong with me dude."

Jessica Paxson (who marries NPC national-level competitor Peter Putnam on Sunday after the contest): "I'm not sure if I'm more excited to eat [after the show] or get married."

Monica Brant: "I'm ready to do some mad quarter turns!"

Superhuman is offline Banned
    thank for the pics carlos

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great pics, mang. This looks like an exciting year. Wish I had gone.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    No I don't. Give me 3-4 years.
    when you do get it, dont flake out and leave the site. gotta stay and give us little juicers some knowledge!!!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam Jay and Marcus are ugly as hell

actually i don't think jay looks bad but YES markus is one goofy-lookin dude

juice_305 is offline Banned
    the Press Conference videos are funnie sh1t....ronnie made badell look stupid....i think jay might win this year....butfrom what you guys said i dont know anymore 295lns on satfe thats huge.......whats jay weighing in at?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Someone should tell jay to put the paint-me-on tan all the way up to the hairline...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    one more of gunther...

If thats gunther's girl he is one lucky dude. Jay looks sick (as in ill)

gunter has a PERFECT tan wow

From another board:

1 - Victor Martinez - looks hard ... maybe the hardest he's ever been, maybe bigger than he's ever been ... abs front thighs showing through ... he's a lot bigger ... but his waist is a bit thick ... massive front biceps ... hamstring separation is sliced on sde chest looking a bit like Ronnie ... Victor got ripped glutes ... fabulous back double bi ... lat spread big and thick ... his legs have never been better ... thighs have never been better ... this is the best we've ever seen Victor

2 - Paco Bautista - spectacular conditioing but a bit unbalanced ... hamstrings are ripped ... unganliness of his body is not helped by his metallic type tan ... in great condition but just doesn't have the structure at this level

3- Troy Alves - looks bigger than weve ever seen him but he's still in shape, crisp and full ... arms look massive ... for the first time ever Alves has striations in his glutes and more seperation in his hams ... back double bi spectacular ... christmas tree on Alves ... tremendous conditioning ... Troy looks great everywhere, with his conditioning, his fullness and his shape .. question is are his hams and glutes ripped enough for the judges ...

4- Dennis Wolf - Spectacular frame ... narrow waist, long body ... needs to fill in in a few places ... great front lat spread ... reeks of potential ... maybe not as sharp as he can be and has been ... probably a result of going back across the Atlantic the last couple of weeks ... wow, back double biceps is great ... needs to be a bit darker ... very thick across the shoulders, arms, traps ... great most muscular

5 - Melvin Anthony - looks bigger than he's ever looked , but is he in condition? ... fabulous front biceps shot ... bringing in the showmanship now with fancy transition from pose to pose ... he's bigger than ever, looks harder than he has for two or three years ... nice and full ... everybody's in shape so far ... back double biceps almost Flex Wheeler-ish ... Melvin told me backstage he wasn't messing around anymore and he's keeping his word ... This is the best we've ever seen Melvin ... finishes off with the splits

6 - Gustavo Badell - looks really hard ... gained size in the last year but his obliques still look a bit too thick ... Doesn't do the side chest shot very well, see more of his arm than his chest ... Looking just a bit blocky ... Big, wide back ... thighs lacking the deepness and seperation that he probably needs ... massive most muscular

7 - Rodney St. Cloud - needs more thickness and density overall, especially in the upper body ... could be a tad sharper ...

8 - Johnnie Jackson - looks big and full ... upper body overpowering his lower structure ... maybe the thickest chest among the pros ... his upper back is thick and detailed but fades a bit through the lower back ... nice serratus ... Johnnie is full and conditioned but he's probably going to fall a bit behind in the area of balance

9 - Gunter Schlierkamp - absolutely massive ... heavier than last year ... more detailed, he's improved his teres major ... Christmas tree from Gunter ... his back has improved a lot since last year ... abs and thighs not his most aesthetic shot ... could be a bit sharper

10 - Tony Freeman - looking big and full ... nice front double biceps including tensed abs ... impressive back shots ... nice abs and thighs ... good seperation in the thighs and a really narrow waist for a big guy ... impressive Olympia debut ... made great strides this past year

11 - Dexter Jackson - First impression ... just doesn't look as sharp as the Dexter who won the last two Arnold Classics ... with Dexter every bodypart except for calves is there, it just comes down to conditioning .. and he's actually getting harder as he poses ... best serratus so far ...

12 - Branch Warren - tan a bit too light ... he's big but not as sharp as he was at the Arnold, when he was second ... his hamstrings are just hanging ... hamstrings shredded from the back ... looks to be holding a bit of water ... Branch a crowd favorite but he has been in better condition

13 - Ronnie Rockel - looks hard and full ... he's got rid of that crazy tan that he used to have .. not as impressive from the back as he is from the front ... good midsection ... ripped to shreds from the front from head to toe... fades from the back

14 - Mustafa Mohammad - not in condition ... although it does look like he's got a couple of bantamweights hanging on his thighs ... very soft in the glutes and hams ... Mustafa not doing himself justice here ... could have probably been 10 pounds lighter

15 - Darrem Charles - probably same condition as Atlantic City, which was his best of the season ... maybe a bit more shredded than he was in AC ... classic poser, peaked biceps, razor triceps ... maybe just looking a bit shallow in the legs at this point ... thighs striated but not as full as they have been ...

16 - Dennis James - big and thick across the shoulders .. obviously changed his gamplan from earlier in the year coming in heavy ... in good condition,seems to be saying the hell with streamlining the midsection ... Dennis just lacking that deep separation that really catches the eye ... massive most muscular ... Dennis has gone for size and we'll see if the gamble pays off

chest6 is offline Banned
    theres no big names on that list

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    theres no big names on that list
    What about Victor and dexter??

chest6 is offline Banned
    mainly i just didnt see ronnie or jay

I saw them two and was about to edit mah post but didnt

jay doesn't look that good this year in those pics. coleman looks like a slob as usual.

FITFANATIK is offline Junior Member
    AWESOME THREAD...THOSE COMPAIRISONS ARE FROM TONIGHT!!!
    Looks like RON regins supreme AGAIN...could be DEX or VIC and Jay somewhere else...

Thanks Carlos!

.....now get some rest...lol....or no....WAIT!!!

KEEP THEM PICS A COMIN'!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ronnie's legs are lookin huge. Whats w that side tricep pose of his?? Victor looks VERY VERY good. I was really impressed by him in these pics.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation Olympia Prejudging Pics!

Pics from the Prejudging...

Ronnie (dayummm...)

Marcus...

Jay!

Dexter...

Branch...

Gunter...

Line ups...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    wellp looks liek ronnie wins again

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    They all look great.. I'd say Dexter in my eyes looks the best.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information