stuball is offline Banned

Blenders for shakes, what brand..

The blender in my gym rocks makes a great shake, but the douch behind the counter wont tell me what make it is, ( i can see it says black, something, not, and decker ) I know one thing for sure the ice they use is very thin so your not drinking chuncks, and it dosent rise to the top.. Whats the best brand money is no problem..

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    The blender in my gym rocks makes a great shake, but the douch behind the counter wont tell me what make it is, ( i can see it says black, something, not, and decker ) I know one thing for sure the ice they use is very thin so your not drinking chuncks, and it dosent rise to the top.. Whats the best brand money is no problem..
    Hold a gun to the fvckers head till you get an answer out. That seems gay he won't let you see what kind it is
    I bought mine at costco and works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Hold a gun to the fvckers head till you get an answer out. That seems gay he won't let you see what kind it is
    I bought mine at costco and works fine.
    He's this little 80 pound gay kid, and everybody fvcks with him, so he gets all bitchy and snotty when you ask him a question, im sure if i look around i could find one but i wanted to ask around.. Thanks

I have a black and decker that 450 watts, only 25 bucks in linens and things and it workss awesome! I had one with less watts around 250 and it sucked. My opinion get something around 500, you can find em for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I have a black and decker that 450 watts, only 25 bucks in linens and things and it workss awesome! I had one with less watts around 250 and it sucked. My opinion get something around 500, you can find em for cheap.
    Thank's Bro .....

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    just walk behind the counter.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    it would be nice to have access to some of that crushed snow cone like ice that they use in the smoothie places...i've went thru many blenders cuz of ice tearing em up...finally....THE WAVE STATION by Hamilton Beach....700 watts....you hit the "Icy Drink" button and the blender moves all over the counter from the power, but it blends even with chunk ice in 10 seconds tops!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    it would be nice to have access to some of that crushed snow cone like ice that they use in the smoothie places...i've went thru many blenders cuz of ice tearing em up...finally....THE WAVE STATION by Hamilton Beach....700 watts....you hit the "Icy Drink" button and the blender moves all over the counter from the power, but it blends even with chunk ice in 10 seconds tops!
    Thats what im lookin for, your the man, my gym has quater sized ice cubes that blends a lot eaiser...

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    just walk behind the counter.
    I did and the little sh!t said he was gonna slap me, LMAO, thats how i seen the first part of the name.. i tell ya this kids a fvckin riot !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    Is yours the 12 speed ??? Not bad for 50 bucks !!! Oh and it's 750 watts...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    I did and the little sh!t said he was gonna slap me, LMAO, thats how i seen the first part of the name.. i tell ya this kids a fvckin riot !!!
    lolz next time look at the brand name real fast before he puts the smack down.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    tell him if he dosnt tell u then u 2 will have a problem and im sure u can work out somthing like u wont beat his ass? also if his being a dick find somone higher positioned im sure he is at the bottom and if he isnt find a new gym. thats pretty stupid would never expect anything like that at a gym..

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    lolz next time look at the brand name real fast before he puts the smack down.
    It's defenitly a commerical blender, i can research it, but just curious what the boys use, as for that little fuktard in my gym id smack him but it would be like slappin that kid in your avatar !!

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    tell him if he dosnt tell u then u 2 will have a problem and im sure u can work out somthing like u wont beat his ass? also if his being a dick find somone higher positioned im sure he is at the bottom and if he isnt find a new gym. thats pretty stupid would never expect anything like that at a gym..
    When i go in the afternoon i forget to ask the girl, the only reason this kid is there is nobody wants to open up at 4 AM, and i go pretty early in the morning, i love my gym, i would never leave because of some smuck..

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Is yours the 12 speed ??? Not bad for 50 bucks !!! Oh and it's 750 watts...
    it says 10 speed but has 12 differnt drink options but 2 drinks share a button Doesn't matter cuz i always hit the icy drink button

Thread Information