My fourth Appearance on the Radio is this weekend

I'm returning as a guest on SuperHuman Radio this weekend. I'm covering IGF and it's use for Bodybuilding and sports doping.

My first e-book ("Beyond Steroids ") is about Peptides basically, and I'll be offering some chapters for free (probably a chapter on IGF, one on the IGF/hGH axis, and a few others) in downloadable PDF form on both my own website as well as at the end of the show.

Scaldy is offline New Member
    What tracks will you be playing? For the love of God please don't make it another Bon Jovi hour of power....if I hear you spin that extended Livin' on a Prayer mega mix again...I'll puke.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    COngrats bro..I'll check it out.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im trying to find the radio frequency to tune in.....is it listed somewhere?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldy
    What tracks will you be playing? For the love of God please don't make it another Bon Jovi hour of power....if I hear you spin that extended Livin' on a Prayer mega mix again...I'll puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldy
    It will be an All NJ power hour....Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and Frank Sinatra.

boarder034 is offline Member
    OHHHHHHHH WERE HALF WAY THERE WAAAAAAAAA OHHHHH LIVIN ON A PRAYER... TAKE MY HAND....and...

im excited :-) ahaha

coolstone is offline New Member
    whats the frequency for that station?

I have no idea...it's different in every market....but if you want, as soon as it's posted online, I can put the link up here...

You can also check my website in the "Blog" on Saturday night, and the link to listen to it will be there. Also, if you listen to the show, we're offering the first 2 chapters of my e-book ("Beyond Steroids ") for free to all the listeners, as a downloadable file off the site. If nothing else, it's a couple free chapters of one of my e-books.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I have no idea...it's different in every market....but if you want, as soon as it's posted online, I can put the link up here...

You can also check my website in the "Blog" on Saturday night, and the link to listen to it will be there. Also, if you listen to the show, we're offering the first 2 chapters of my e-book ("Beyond Steroids") for free to all the listeners, as a downloadable file off the site. If nothing else, it's a couple free chapters of one of my e-books.
    PLEASE LINK IT

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    PLEASE LINK IT
    yeah.. please do...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    get a show on sirius!!!!

Thread Information