Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    U sound really happy! Bashing fat people for no reason!

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    what would happen if fat people ruled the world?

think about it...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheaus

think about it...
    Great, now he discovered italics !

think about it...
    U sure they don't alread?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Great, now he discovered italics !
    yes, they're great.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    you've got to be a fat person.
    , i hate people like you .Do do you have that little self confindence that you half to harp on other people ..What if you were 5'6 and 300lbs of fat and you saw people point at you and laugh at you ,how would that make you feel ...ahh go to hell

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah, 13 stone 7lb at 5'6" is skinny? got three bird's on the go, SUCKING MY D**K every other night? hmmm...

when was the last time you got laid, freak.
    i got laid YESTERDAY 3hrs before we broke up!

Quote Originally Posted by dano_85
    , i hate people like you .Do do you have that little self confindence that you half to harp on other people ..What if you were 5'6 and 300lbs of fat and you saw people point at you and laugh at you ,how would that make you feel ...ahh go to hell
    another fat person.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i got laid YESTERDAY 3hrs before we broke up!
    i'm not talking about your mum.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    choke em
    Can't fit my hands around their fat necks.

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah man, look at Cheney, Rove, half of congress, half the MPs in England, most of the MEPs. fat people do rule the world.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn fatties

rake922 is offline Banned
    Rent Shallow Hal
    starring
    Gwyneth Paltrow & Jack Black

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    my gf is obese. As a teenager she was a skinny rail then she was sexually abused so I think she uses weight to protect herself. I think there are many reasons a person allows themselves to become obese. It's not always lack of self control.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I just hate the ones that take pride in being obese..

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    another fat person.
    hahahahaha,me? fat ?, oh man ,if you only knew how hard it was for me to go from 125 to 175 witch i am now ......on a second note get a f-ing life man ..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I don't understand how they can like how they look. Obviously it would be hard to constanly have people point at you, make comments behind your back, tease you, ect.. all your life because of your weight.

Sometimes I wish I was blind, so that I didn't have to look at fat people all the time... cause they are ugly!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I could care less what they eat, it's their body and deep down they are ****ing miserable.

Is it any wonder why the general population is completely ignorant when it comes to basic nutrition, the drug companies would not get to make all that precious money advertising every drug known to man...why would they want people to know how to live a healthly lifestyle, i mean a healthy person does not need medication everyday.

The FDA and Lobiyists and the Gov't all play a major role in this..schools no longer have Physical Education and if by some chance they do, it is like 30 minutes a week when in fact it should be 1hr everyday. The excuse is that they need to be in the classroom studying for tests etc..Bwahahaha..a large portion of kids today are dumb as door nails and it is easy to see that kids are shuffled through grades without learning anything. For god's sake they are bitching here in TX that the TCAP (whatever it is) is to hard for students and they are failing it so we gotta change it..wtf? how about actually studying for the goddamn thing huh? I swear we have turned into a nation of pussies..if we fail at something, well it's not our fault it was unfair so lets change the guidelines to suit our lazy asses. (Starting to get fired up here). We have fallen behind other countries when it comes to education and i thought we were supposed to be the best nation in the world when in fact we are the laziest. (I better stop here)

I think it would be safe to say that every 6/10 Americans are on some medication.

It baffels me when i think about it..good ol' FDA!
    ***No source checks!!!***

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I could care less what they eat, it's their body and deep down they are ****ing miserable.

Is it any wonder why the general population is completely ignorant when it comes to basic nutrition, the drug companies would not get to make all that precious money advertising every drug known to man...why would they want people to know how to live a healthly lifestyle, i mean a healthy person does not need medication everyday.

The FDA and Lobiyists and the Gov't all play a major role in this..schools no longer have Physical Education and if by some chance they do, it is like 30 minutes a week when in fact it should be 1hr everyday. The excuse is that they need to be in the classroom studying for tests etc..Bwahahaha..a large portion of kids today are dumb as door nails and it is easy to see that kids are shuffled through grades without learning anything. For god's sake they are bitching here in TX that the TCAP (whatever it is) is to hard for students and they are failing it so we gotta change it..wtf? how about actually studying for the goddamn thing huh? I swear we have turned into a nation of pussies..if we fail at something, well it's not our fault it was unfair so lets change the guidelines to suit our lazy asses. (Starting to get fired up here). We have fallen behind other countries when it comes to education and i thought we were supposed to be the best nation in the world when in fact we are the laziest. (I better stop here)

I think it would be safe to say that every 6/10 Americans are on some medication.

Last year I took a jogging class and talked nutrition with a very obese lady that I would walk with. It was jogging class, but you could opt to walk. I walked since blah blah jogging is catabolic and bodybuilders don't jog..I would ask why she wouldnt jog and it was always "I have bad knees" then another time "My ankle is hurt" "I have a bad back" blah whatever. Anyway...she was telling me she head to eat a lot of protein so she would eat a tub of peanut butter at a time for her "protein source" and then for her carb source she would eat a lot of pasta...WTF?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Last year I took a jogging class and talked nutrition with a very obese lady that I would walk with. It was jogging class, but you could opt to walk. I walked since blah blah jogging is catabolic and bodybuilders don't jog..I would ask why she wouldnt jog and it was always "I have bad knees" then another time "My ankle is hurt" "I have a bad back" blah whatever. Anyway...she was telling me she head to eat a lot of protein so she would eat a tub of peanut butter at a time for her "protein source" and then for her carb source she would eat a lot of pasta...WTF?

Always some BS excuse..why am i not suprised and it only proves my previous statement.
    ***No source checks!!!***

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    my gf is obese. As a teenager she was a skinny rail then she was sexually abused so I think she uses weight to protect herself. I think there are many reasons a person allows themselves to become obese. It's not always lack of self control.
    That's true. I think mentality plays a huge part in how you are. Sorry to hear that of your GF though.

my point exactly, take them out into the street and shoot them.

Last edited by Morpheaus; 10-08-2006 at 01:53 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned

o damn...i didnt say anything about killing them

although they will die sooner than most from heart problems..ive known a few obese ladies that died from heart attacks

Big tough guy here want to go around offing fat people
    What a fckn winner

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Went to get some groceries in the other day, you know, just been the gym been home had a protein shake then went up to Iceland (u.k supermarket).
    Walking round picking up what i needed, milk, banana's a packet of sandwhich's to eat on the way home etc.

Get to the counter and there is this FAT f*****g woman in her 40's, that's just a guess she could have been in her 30's for all i know just in really bad shape, putting her stuff on the counter...

Biscuit's, crisp's(potato chip's), chocolate cake WTF!!!

Then, they had drink's on offer near the till so she pick's up two, yeah - that's right, 2 TWO litre bottle's of DIET coke!!! WTF!!!

You FAT F******G BITCH!!! What is the point in buying that, you are so obese you have to fit through your own front door sideway's!!! DIET COKE...WTF?

I just shook my head, WTF? Lose some f*****g weight.

You are a true,one of a kind DICK.

It might just be me but when i see a really over weight person i dont laugh because i use to be also.But i really want to help them feel better about themselves.call me a fag,a panzie whatever but i like to have a clear head when i go to sleep at night.

It might just be me but when i see a really over weight person i dont laugh because i use to be also.But i really want to help them feel better about themselves.call me a fag,a panzie whatever but i like to have a clear head when i go to sleep at night.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    To each, his own. We shouldn't let someone's appearance bother us so much. Although obesity is not pleasant to look at, people who are obese are only humans. No one, and I'm referring to real people not God, is perfect. We all have our faults. So the next time a fat person chooses to buy a load of junk food with diet Coke, just ignore them. Look at what you've bought, reflect on the lifestyle and eating habits that you've chosen, and be happy with your decisions. Life's too short to get bent out of shape over things that are beyond our control.

slob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    i currently havee a STRONG animosity toward fat people. TO a fat person who is currently 'hapy' with the way they are, they should be dragged into the street and beaten. If a fat person is MAKING an active effort (even unsuccessful) then it is commendable, but if they are blissfully ignoring the elephant in the room then the yshould be made to realize that they are FAT and UNHEALTHY AND SPENDING MY TAX MONEY ON HEALTH F*CKIN CARE AND they should be made to realize this by force, if necessary.
    agreed
    100% correct

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i look at it this way......too each his own. i kinda like chubby girls, wouldnt keep one, but i like to snuggle up with one now and then

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

But ya know what? Each and every one of us has the freedom to EDUCATE and CHANGE ourselves.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    Morpheaus
    ----------

more lilke...

Morpheaus
    ----------
    BANNED
    Maybe.

I think you left a step out

Morpheaus
    ----------

more lilke...

Morpheaus
    ----------
    Joke

Followed by...

Morpheaus
    ----------
    BANNED

WE can't understand why obese people are happy with how they look

The general public can't understand why WE would want to be covered from neck to ankle in muscle.

Isn't it ridiculous how one extreme of social ostracism has the gall to hate the other extreme of the social spectrum.. when in truth we both are 'freaks' in the social sense?

Honestly what's more laughable is that being fat is more akin to an evolutionary norm than being buff. We evolved to store fat functionally. Muscle is a metabolic burden..that is namely why it is so hard to put on in the first place.

So technically, lifting weights is unnatural.. we are freaks

Foskamink is offline Banned
    this week has been great for the mighty ban stick the blue possess, i think i see like 15+ people banned easyily in the lounge past week.. many all on the same thread

thanks nark we are the 700 army of freaks.. hey it has a nice ring

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Maybe.

I think you left a step out

Morpheaus
    ----------

more lilke...

Morpheaus
    ----------
    Joke

Followed by...

Morpheaus
    ----------
    BANNED
    Do you think you are an educated man? Just because you do contest preperation for people, or you've done a couple of show's, does that make you better than every other person who visit's this site - you're not God?

If you look through this thread you will see other people who share the same opinion - are you saying ban them?

I see plenty of people saying - 'each to their own'. Well, yeah, each to their own opinion.

Before you answer any of these question's - think about it.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i don't like fat people either.............at all......make me feel......lethargic and....gross......just being around them....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    LET THEM BE FAT AND LAUGH!!! It makes us look that much better, right?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    true......

Do you think you are an educated man? Just because you do contest preperation for people, or you've done a couple of show's, does that make you better than every other person who visit's this site - you're not God?

If you look through this thread you will see other people who share the same opinion - are you saying ban them?

I see plenty of people saying - 'each to their own'. Well, yeah, each to their own opinion.

/Me sips 2 litre diet coke while laughing my ass off

You're funny.. you're asking me if i think i'm better than others ..while you've started a thread about being better than fat people.

What a retard

And ...basic english 101:

you're not God?
    An ill-placed question mark does not make it a 'question'

"You're not God?"

Um.. no i'm not... but thanks for asking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information